• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Federal Reserve Crashes

IML Gear Cream!
If your money is already in 401K's and you are nervous all you need to do is go to your money manager and tell him to go full protect mode to ride out the storm,
you won't make anything but you also take out your risk of heavy losses...:coffee:

Yeah thats the issue. I don't trust the market right now but we have 401ks. I'm waiting for a crash in the residential market hence why the large savings. But I do believe inflation is coming. So what to hedge against the dollar? I guess if everyone knew that answer everyone would be rich lol.
I worked in a brokerage firm 33 years ago and diversifying is a no brainer. I have $ in precious metals, crypto, my home, mutual funds, stock and cash. Only reason I have cash is I believe we will see some discounts in the market so as soon as we see discounts I will buy. I'm also going to wait for dips in crypto and buy more.

However I would make sure you have weapons, food, water, fuel and supplies first. If the dollar tanks things might be rough for a bit. If not you will have spare supplies.

Most brokers will steer you into the market so you will likely have to buy metals and crypto yourself.

If you lived through the 2008 sub prime crisis, then you need to look at debt to gdp ratio, because it's exactly twice as bad today.

We are in a financial death spiral we can't get out of. The economy bubble is being pumped up by 2 things.

Incredibly low prime interest rate

Stimulus spending. ( quantitative easing )

If we stop either one - pop goes the bubble ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-27-03-54-56.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-27-03-54-56.png
    121 KB · Views: 47
I love history, and I dig Roman Empire. We have so much in common with them. After hundreds of years of military conquest ( WW2 ). Rome had to resort to paying the Barbarian hoards ( foreign aid ) . When the money ran out ( hyperinflation, GDP to debt ratio ) well it's said Rome fell in one day ?

We hang on to this Petro Dollar status today by our military strength. This plus many other metrics make me believe war for us will not stop until the end of our world leadership ...

Last year Americas Debt to GDP ratio was 136%. After Biden gets almost 2 trillion more, this year's Debt to GDP ratio will be around 200 %. So where is the limit a nation can go with debt ?
Looking back at failed nations debt ratio seems to be 250% is the end of the road. USSR, Greece, and Argentina all paid the price, worthless cash, credit cancellation, and end of social services ...

Bought more silver today and more crypto. I'm going to do this every single paycheck for a while.

Fuck joe-biden

A year ago we were all saying how crazy another 2 trillion stimulus was. Now we are looking at another 2 trillion quantatative easing. They have come in exactly half the time, each time. Like 2 years - one year - 6 months. Well they just can't print 2 trillion every month now, so either way - if Biden gets it or not - it's over ...

We have fucked the dog now. :fuckdog;

Attachments

• 16147358395852059579765.jpg
    16147358395852059579765.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I believe we are in a special financial hell.

World markets and GDP have shrunk due to covid.

It is a statistical deflationary cycle ( depression ).

At the same time, markets are in a hyperinflation bubble due to stimulus ( QE5 )

This expanse the great reset.

I believe we see world debt recalculation and currency revaluation.

Basically, debt forgiveness, and a new currency.

Something like, a dollar is now a buck at half its value.

I think we see a real push for complete E-Dollar - cashless society ...

MIND-BOGGLING

We have printed almost 10 trillion dollars in a handful of years.

We owe about 57 trillion dollars.

The unfunded liability ( SSI, Medicare, FDIC Insurance, promises we've made ) is incalculable. A safe number is 300 trillion, and I'm being kind with that number.

MIND BLOWING

A word of encouragement.

If you have nothing, you'll lose nothing.

If your rich, you'll be slightly less rich.

Not bad ?

With the Lord all things are possible ...

JUST IN - 10-year Treasury yield moves above 1.5% as Federal Reserve Chairman Powell speaks and tries to calm markets.

EvpuX0vWQAcYtRa

MIND-BOGGLING

We have printed almost 10 trillion dollars in a handful of years.

We owe about 57 trillion dollars.

The unfunded liability ( SSI, Medicare, FDIC Insurance, promises we've made ) is incalculable. A safe number is 300 trillion, and I'm being kind with that number.

MIND BLOWING
What is the source for this? Seems way off

Inflation is already here and is going to get a lot worse. Employment and the overall economy sucks. The energy industry is screwed. High financial volatility across the board. And now the FED will have to raise rates to offset sooner then anticipated. Lets just keep on printing and buying our own money and debt.

Inflation is already here and is going to get a lot worse. Employment and the overall economy sucks. The energy industry is screwed. High financial volatility across the board. And now the FED will have to raise rates to offset sooner then anticipated. Lets just keep on printing and buying our own money and debt.

But wait there's more! School debt forgiveness, free Healthcare, infrastructure.

But wait there's more! School debt forgiveness, free Healthcare, infrastructure.

I'm all about that infrastructure though. It's like stimulus checks but you actually get something for you money.

If it comes down to funding abortions and gay rights advocates in Albania or wherever, defense spending, or whatever other counter-productive shit the government spends money on vs. infrastructure, I'll take infrastructure. It's the only way that the government creates jobs and gets a usable product that benefits everyday people.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm all about that infrastructure though. It's like stimulus checks but you actually get something for you money.

If it comes down to funding abortions and gay rights advocates in Albania or wherever, defense spending, or whatever other counter-productive shit the government spends money on vs. infrastructure, I'll take infrastructure. It's the only way that the government creates jobs and gets a usable product that benefits everyday people.

I'm for it also, but maybe we should drop some of the other spending before we add another 2 trillion in debt.

I'm for it also, but maybe we should drop some of the other spending before we add another 2 trillion in debt.

Yep I agree, there's a lot of fat we could cut off that shit sandwich. I'm sure you know that that will never happen though lol. The government is like a bunch of smackheads when it comes to funding.

JUST IN - Myanmar’s military attempted to withdraw $1 billion held at New York Fed. The US blocked it (Reuters)

JUST IN - Myanmar’s military attempted to withdraw $1 billion held at New York Fed. The US blocked it (Reuters)

Japan tried getting out by trying to dump T Bills in Switzerland back in 2009 if I remember correctly. They were not allowed to do it. See we are all in this together, and no nations are allowed to dump the petro dollar. The solution in their minds is to dump several million people, by birth control, war, and famine ...

War always works. It turns the economy around. Gets rid of surplus people. More goods and services for everyone else. I wish it never came to this. Myself and everyone who have begged for fiscal responsibility have tried to reason with the insane political policy's of greed ...

What is the source for this? Seems way off
Calculating the debt is really controversial. Is it gross , net , liability, unfunded, projected, or any psychic who claims to read the future. You can use any figure you find, as they are all equally mind shattering ?

Our debt to GDP ratio is already over 140%. That is a major f'ing problem that very few even acknowledge. We simply cannot keep printing and spending. There's not one business; large, small, corporate, etc. that could literally loose damn near 50% more then is makes year after year and still be "open".

The fear is if the G12/20 or majority of Countries, probably lead by China and the Middle East, dump the dollar as the World Currency. Then we will be done. It's not a matter of if, but when.

I like the banter on the amounts. It stimulates discussions. Just take a second and think of the financial promises we've made. How about FDIC insurance ? Just think about that amount ? Smoke coming out of your ears yet ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-04-17-38-07.png
    Screenshot_2021-03-04-17-38-07.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 21
Back