• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Test E

ironglad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test E 500mg/ml is this even possible? was told years ago, NO. and if i see this it is fake, but times change things so im unsure?

It is very possible. PIP will vary from person to person. But doable.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Test E 500mg/ml is this even possible? was told years ago, NO. and if i see this it is fake, but times change things so im unsure?

Is possible but more painful for sure . Its great like the blends you can use do higher dosages cycles with less injections and less oil

I'm sure its possible. Any mg is possible to make. But I wouldn't recommend Test over 300mg ever, the pip will usually suck.

I had tried this some years back. Had a source who was brewing it.

While I am pretty good at dealing with PIP, that shit was not joke. I was really sore for days.

Guy I knew got some with me. He literally gave up and gave me his stash.

I was not going to toss it, but boy was I glad when it was over.

Not worth it, IMO.

Thanks, that's kind of why i ask also. I once had t400 that was terrible! I thought maybe that was max.

I just finished a vial of 500mg/ml test e and I wouldn't do it again if it was FREE. I even diluted it and it still gave me the WORST pip I've ever had. This shit went from the top of my right cheek ALL the way around to the front of my right thigh and even down to my knee. SHIT- I wasn't aware this shit could travel like that! I had one pin left and when I shot it in the sink, it looked like some sort of GEL! FUCK THAT SHIT. Never again! And this shit lasted 2 fuckin weeks. (foot note- I have had some in the past that I diluted and it wasn't terrible- but it's just not worth it to save a few bucks- just stick w/250-300mg/ml and be able to sit down w/o wincing-lol) This was REALLY serious pain. My advice is if ur stuck w/ some, draw half of it out and add 5 ml of grapeseed oil and shake the living shit out of it, and I would warm it before injecting. shits just too thick. just my exp.

Test brewed that high gives me PIP and flu like symptoms

I just finished a vial of 500mg/ml test e and I wouldn't do it again if it was FREE. I even diluted it and it still gave me the WORST pip I've ever had. This shit went from the top of my right cheek ALL the way around to the front of my right thigh and even down to my knee. SHIT- I wasn't aware this shit could travel like that! I had one pin left and when I shot it in the sink, it looked like some sort of GEL! FUCK THAT SHIT. Never again! And this shit lasted 2 fuckin weeks. (foot note- I have had some in the past that I diluted and it wasn't terrible- but it's just not worth it to save a few bucks- just stick w/250-300mg/ml and be able to sit down w/o wincing-lol) This was REALLY serious pain. My advice is if ur stuck w/ some, draw half of it out and add 5 ml of grapeseed oil and shake the living shit out of it, and I would warm it before injecting. shits just too thick. just my exp.

I had a similar experience with a high dosed sust product - 400mg - and my whole leg blew up and I hobbled for a week straight. Literally, I was half crippled, couldn't run if my life depended on it. It was fucking awful.

Maybe it's just me, but the higher dosed stuff just comes with too many pip problems. Not worth it.

Can't imagine what a 500mg concentration would do....hell no

I brew my test e at 400mg and it's fine. Same with my eq400. No pip. I haven't brewed sust any higher then 300 but I might try 500mg on a small batch.

Back