• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Legit Suppliers

Kdotty1

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is Monster Gear legit? About to place an order and have seen positive and negative. Would love some feedback

Have you looked at their sub forum . What negative stuff have you seen or heard . I would say that they are a safe place to buy from .

Is Monster Gear legit? About to place an order and have seen positive and negative. Would love some feedback
Do your research big man I have seen issues but they were corrected every time which says alot. Many ppl like monster and the reps are solid. Reach out to them with your questions. With 3 posts you are new to the game or atleast this forum you should be looking a the stickies and taking time to learn b4 worrying about the sponsor section. My opinion. Knowledge is power.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No one is going to spoon feed you answers. Go check the sponsors and read bloods, reviews, t/a, communication etc. Then make an educated decision on who you want to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back