• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What To Eat Before & After A Workout For The Ultimate Physique

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What To Eat Before & After A Workout For The Ultimate Physique

Milos Sarcev goes into great detail on how to transform your body with every meal.

In general, most individuals know the basics of a healthy diet. But when it comes to pro bodybuilding, the devil is in the details. It’s not only about what you eat, but when you eat it, how you supplement it, and how you adjust to best suit how your body is reacting. It can all become extremely complicated. In our latest GI Exclusive interview, bodybuilding coach Milos Sarcev goes in-depth on the best tactics for eating before and after your workout.

First thing’s first. There is no one solution for your diet plan to build the ultimate physique. That’s what makes bodybuilding so challenging. What works for one person doesn’t work the same way for someone else.

That being said, there are certain key rules and tactics that you can apply to start building towards the ultimate diet for your bodybuilding training. These rules can then be adjusted and adapted to what works best for your body. Eventually you will have a pitch perfect plan that works for you – and you’ll start excelling with your physique progress.

We spoke with Milos Sarcev about the details for your diet. Not specifically what to eat – but how to schedule your diet plan around your workouts. As Milos himself puts it, every time you eat a meal is an opportunity to affect and change your body. Each meal should be looked at as a window of time where you can specify what your body absorbs and make it best benefit your long term goals.

Milos Sarcev looks at bodybuilding dieting in three phases. There is the maintenance phase. This is when you are happy with the overall look of your physique and simply want to maintain it. Then there’s the fat burning phase. This is when you want to cut weight and get lean. Lastly, there’s the anabolic phase. This is when you want to build muscle and size.

What you eat before, between, and after your workouts can have a huge effect on your entire regimen and physique. Timing certain kinds of meals around when you plan to train can help get the most desired effect out of a workout. That’s why it’s important to know exactly what happens to your body during and after training. This allows you to supply yourself with the correct nutrients which will react to the changes of your body due to training.

That’s where Milos Sarcev’s advice comes in handy. In this video clip, Milos goes into great detail about suggestions and tactics you can apply for each meal of the day. He covers what kind of foods are best after sleeping (and taking advantage of a natural fast that comes with it), right before a workout, in between workouts, and after you are done training for the day before sleep.

https://youtu.be/z4B6r7JIdl8

Love Milos! I used his protein threshold and found I could take a ganglia day more than I thought previously. {especially dieting}

Max

2nd day in a row ive heard fruit after workout..

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

There is a caveat! Fructose sugar and insulin are not best friends. Just an FYI. For quick acting users, btw

Max

I love Milos! Thank you for your video! Very useful tips on nutrition. Of course, we are all strictly individual and when I started bodybuilding and made a lot of mistakes. However, now I'm not trying to build muscle, but just trying to keep myself in good physical shape. I have long been in the habit of working out on the treadmill in the morning. A year ago I had to buy a new one and I ordered it on https://treadmillreviewsite.co.uk/best-manual-treadmill/. A very cool treadmill and very convenient to use.

Back