• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Cutting Drugs

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious as to what you all tend to prefer. T2, t3, t4, Clen, Helios, etc. or combinations?

A few months ago I was somewhat chubby (5’9”) 225lbs & about 18% bf. Now I’m down to 212 & 12-13% bf. trying to get down to around 200 since that’s where I like to be at for hiking season (I regularly do 10-20+ mile day hikes), but I’m having difficulty dropping through that 210 mark.

Currently taking 200mg test c, 500mg tren e, & in 3 weeks or so will be throwing in superdrol for the last 4 weeks to finish up with. Also just started some lipotropic injections 30 min pwo. Only two pins in so far.

I have some winstrol, Helios (never used it), & clen on hand I could use, but definitely not opposed to trying something new. Always have been interested in t3 but haven’t pulled the trigger because disrupting my thyroid makes me nervous- however I’m not opposed to it. Open to any other options as well.

Tell me your experiences.
Thanks in advance brothers.

Hows the lipotropic injections coming along? I know it's still early but I'm very curious to see how that will work out. Also man I wouldn't waste your time on t3. I didn't like it at all and the "fat" loss wasn't even worth it imo. Constantly flat amd strength went down on just 25mcg ed. I'm sure it works for some but me personally not a fan. Also I plan on running clen here soon so I'll keep ya posted on how that goes. Starting tomorrow with my fasted cardio.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

In theory:

ECA stack, Clen/t3 , inj Winstrol/primo tabs

Max
Besides diet, training/cardio

t3, eca, pure ephedrine

Anavar, winstrol, Epistane, S23, 7keto dhea

Injectable Carnitine

HGH Frag

Frag/Helios/Peptides combination.

Masteron/Var

Melt that FAT! of course alongside the right diet and timing of said supplements.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Really like primobolan on a calorie deficit to help spare muscle ... and helios (in small amounts). Mast & Winny does wonders when your BF gets below 11-12%.

Never took these compounds alone so I can't say which one I liked the best. But my pre contest stack was:

Test/Tren/Mast/Winny/Clen/T3

Take it from someone who needs Armour and Cytomel 4x daily medically.
Leave the thyroid meds alone. Guys who do this for a hobby or even amateur competing have no reason to use thyroid meds. Other than support for gh which is a WAY more legit reason.
Just to burn fat? Its idiotic. With all the other shit out there...supps, peptides, drugs, DIET...CARDIO...
Its just dumb to fuck with your thyroid.

t3, eca, pure ephedrine

Anavar, winstrol, Epistane, S23, 7keto dhea

Injectable Carnitine

HGH Frag

I’ve used ephedrine in the past with great results, but haven’t seen it available since. Is it still readily available? That’s on option I can get behind

IML Gear Cream!
Take it from someone who needs Armour and Cytomel 4x daily medically.
Leave the thyroid meds alone. Guys who do this for a hobby or even amateur competing have no reason to use thyroid meds. Other than support for gh which is a WAY more legit reason.
Just to burn fat? Its idiotic. With all the other shit out there...supps, peptides, drugs, DIET...CARDIO...
Its just dumb to fuck with your thyroid.

This is why I haven’t touched it. I also get exactly where you’re coming from-
I’m a type one diabetic & it blows my mind to see amateurs / hobbiest on here messing with insulin. DUMB in my opinion.

Last edited:
Frag/Helios/Peptides combination.

Masteron/Var

Melt that FAT! of course alongside the right diet and timing of said supplements.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just barely getting into peptides so honestly am still very uneducated. Which specific ones are you referring to?

I’ve used ephedrine in the past with great results, but haven’t seen it available since. Is it still readily available? That’s on option I can get behind

I might know some options ;) Recall I sell suppz for a living so my job is to locate, that which no one else can.

You can always PM me :)

Diet, cardio, T3, winny + Var, primo, gh + t4.

Not all together, just ideas.

Hows the lipotropic injections coming along? I know it's still early but I'm very curious to see how that will work out. Also man I wouldn't waste your time on t3. I didn't like it at all and the "fat" loss wasn't even worth it imo. Constantly flat amd strength went down on just 25mcg ed. I'm sure it works for some but me personally not a fan. Also I plan on running clen here soon so I'll keep ya posted on how that goes. Starting tomorrow with my fasted cardio.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m too early into the lipotropics for any input yet, but I’ll definitely come back & update once I’m further in.

This is why I haven’t touched it. I also get exactly where you’re coming from-
I’m a type one diabetic & it blows my mind to see amateurs / hobbiest on here messing with insulin. DUMB in my opinion.

Damn bro.... don't read my slin posts then 😬

Get Shredded!
Curious as to what you all tend to prefer. T2, t3, t4, Clen, Helios, etc. or combinations?

A few months ago I was somewhat chubby (5’9”) 225lbs & about 18% bf. Now I’m down to 212 & 12-13% bf. trying to get down to around 200 since that’s where I like to be at for hiking season (I regularly do 10-20+ mile day hikes), but I’m having difficulty dropping through that 210 mark.

Currently taking 200mg test c, 500mg tren e, & in 3 weeks or so will be throwing in superdrol for the last 4 weeks to finish up with. Also just started some lipotropic injections 30 min pwo. Only two pins in so far.

I have some winstrol, Helios (never used it), & clen on hand I could use, but definitely not opposed to trying something new. Always have been interested in t3 but haven’t pulled the trigger because disrupting my thyroid makes me nervous- however I’m not opposed to it. Open to any other options as well.

Tell me your experiences.
Thanks in advance brothers.

Keep doing what youre doing, tighten up your macro count and add some daily cardio. Youre using plenty of hormones to get to 10%

Haha people can do whatever they want, I’m cool with it. Just hope you’re educated on it
Very much so. Spent 2 years researching and learning before diving in. Once in got myself a killer coach who refined everything. Honestly id take slin over tren any day health wise.

Honestly for me tren is all I need. Then I adjust my diet and cardio. It takes a little longer to get in the single digits on body fat but I just start my cutting prep earlier.

Back