• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Buried or Cremated

Don’t care. My only request is that there is nothing religious involved in whatever happens after I die.

I’ll pray for you my son.
If there is some kind of super natural creator and after life and me doing my best to be a good person isn’t good enough because I didn’t appeal to its ego or I didn’t pick the right random God out of thousands then that God is an asshole who doesn’t deserve to be worshipped. In fact if that god was a human then it would be a psychopathic narcissist who should be locked away. Essentially playing the religion lottery to determine eternity is extremely crazy

Last edited:
0kb5fZ2.png

If there is some kind of super natural creator and after life and me doing my best to be a good person isn’t good enough because I didn’t appeal to its ego or I didn’t pick the right random God out of thousands then that God is an asshole who doesn’t deserve to be worshipped. In fact if that god was a human then it would be a psychopathic narcissist who should be locked away. Essentially playing the religion lottery to determine eternity is extremely crazy

lose your own ego and you might have a shot... otherwise... have fun hanging out with the rest of the shit heads on earth... rapistS.... murderers.... Wall Street billionaires.... democrats....

it’s your choice broseph... not mine.

everybody has a story .... everybody has a reason to turn away....

but your turning away from eternity my friend

Stuffed by a taxidermist and propped in the recliner. Sale of house is omitted if my body is removed from my chair in my spot of the house.

Alla weekend at bernie's?

I don't want my body decomposing in a box underground. Carve me up like a roast and take what's useful and cremate the rest.

lose your own ego and you might have a shot... otherwise... have fun hanging out with the rest of the shit heads on earth... rapistS.... murderers.... Wall Street billionaires.... democrats....

it’s your choice broseph... not mine.

everybody has a story .... everybody has a reason to turn away....

but your turning away from eternity my friend
You’d have the same conviction about anyother religion if you were born into it. An ego isn’t the same as looking at it logically

No ceremonies (dumb custom) just cremate, chuck in the ocean... Cemeteries will all be dug up one day, or just mowed down and corpses left to rot under earth.
While housing is built for refugees on top...

You’d have the same conviction about anyother religion if you were born into it. An ego isn’t the same as looking at it logically

I wasnt born into any kind of faith, man. But I appreciate your perspective and I’m not naive enough to think I’m gonna change your mind. Lol.

Get Shredded!
Funerals and burials/cremations are for the living...the entire process is designed for the living to grieve and move on...throwing a body into the woods would create major psychological problems for the family...

My God man are you going to bring every one of your life events or discussions to this board? For fuck sake

Funerals and burials/cremations are for the living...the entire process is designed for the living to grieve and move on...throwing a body into the woods would create major psychological problems for the family...

This fucker already has psych problems.

Did you ever think of donating your body . No cost for your loved ones to pay and after your organs are harvested they could use your body as a cadaver for med students

Did you ever think of donating your body . No cost for your loved ones to pay and after your organs are harvested they could use your body as a cadaver for med students

yea, I’ve thought about this.

if they can guarantee that they can bring me back like they did the mountain on GOT, then I’m all for it...

I imagine my cadaver would just end up getting sodomized by a bunch of frat boys whose parents paid their way through college....

so.... my will is either be mummified and have a glorious temple built for my mummy or to be stuffed like a trophy buck and propped in my recliner for eternity.

and I will bring a 1000 year curse to whomever fucks with my dead carcass.

im not sure why this approach isn’t more popular... I don’t want to be buried tho... I could imagine waking up from a drunken stupor in a box 6 foot in the ground... I’d be pissed.

Back