• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Criticize me please

Pathadden

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not a body builder so those who are please critize me please. I don't know if this is fat, loose skin or water retention. I'm 40 years old running prop mast and tren. Ran many cycles over the years but not claiming to be an expert by any means. I'm not ever looking to compete I just want to be in the best condition of my life and try and stay that way. I'm basically replacing a past addiction of drugs and alcohol abuse with an addiction to the sport of bodybuilding.

Attachments

• 20210223_200352.jpg
    20210223_200352.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I’d say your in pretty damn good shape bro! Be proud of how you look and keep grinding bro.

What are you asking criticisms for? Respectfully, you’re showing your abs and they look conditioned nothing to critique there being your a gym goer like 99% of us.

Welcome to asf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My criticism: you look phenomenal for any age! I don’t see muscle like that on most beer drinkin dudes on the beach! Lol. You obviously worked hard. Loose skin may be from being a larger man at one point or being obese when you were young...idk. You look tight ! Just be the best u can be. I would be proud. You probably have some dysmorphia; but don’t we all!

Max

I appreciate it and I am proud of myself. I guess I kind of worded wrong. I'm inexperienced in knowing if I'm holding water or fat, because I have been out of shape most of my life or I would lift weights but wouldn't focus on diet. Now that I'm really focused on my diet I'm seeing changes and I am happy. The bottom of my belly looks kind of wierd or not right and I was wondering if that was loose skin or water retention or maybe a stubborn fat area for me. I am amazed at the changes I have made and it's 90 percent of a completely different perspective on diet.

Not a body builder so those who are please critize me please. I don't know if this is fat, loose skin or water retention. I'm 40 years old running prop mast and tren. Ran many cycles over the years but not claiming to be an expert by any means. I'm not ever looking to compete I just want to be in the best condition of my life and try and stay that way. I'm basically replacing a past addiction of drugs and alcohol abuse with an addiction to the sport of bodybuilding.

No one will ever be an expert we all respond different to these compounds it’s an individual thing. Congrats on your sobriety I to put down the drugs and alcohol and picked up the iron and left the bars and clubs for the gym! Keep up the good work you look awesome bro!

Fat deposit in lower abs and low back, same place I and most men hold it. Last place to loose it when u get lean.

Fat deposit in lower abs and low back, same place I and most men hold it. Last place to loose it when u get lean.

^ This. I don't think you have enough to worry about though unless you are planning on stepping on stage. You look great and better than most guys half your age.

You look great - what's your goals? You have a good balance of size and conditioning ... you could go either way by adding more size or dropping a bit more BF or both long-term. I'd guess your around 11-12% now? And, great work with replacing addiction with this hobby!

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you all again for answering me. I was actually hoping it was a fat deposit as opposed to the loose skin. My goals are to maybe loose a little more of that and be able to look in the mirror and see what I want to see in my eyes for the first time ever in my life. It is kind of a lifetime achievement for me. And from where I come from in life it will me a miracle. I'm not trying to sound arrogant. I'm talking I was piece of shit junkie status for years until I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Once I achieve my personal mental looks I guess my goals are to put on some size and then cut etc. I will have a base to go off of if I get to wear I want to be. It really means a lot to me for all of the positive comments. Damn now I feel like I need to up my ai dosage. Yall making me feel emotional and shit.

Thank you all again for answering me. I was actually hoping it was a fat deposit as opposed to the loose skin. My goals are to maybe loose a little more of that and be able to look in the mirror and see what I want to see in my eyes for the first time ever in my life. It is kind of a lifetime achievement for me. And from where I come from in life it will me a miracle. I'm not trying to sound arrogant. I'm talking I was piece of shit junkie status for years until I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Once I achieve my personal mental looks I guess my goals are to put on some size and then cut etc. I will have a base to go off of if I get to wear I want to be. It really means a lot to me for all of the positive comments. Damn now I feel like I need to up my ai dosage. Yall making me feel emotional and shit.

Lol! Glad to see you are so changed and for the better! God bless and good luck on your journey! Came to the right place!

Max

First off, you look cut AF..., if you really want me to take shots, and min you you're probably more symmetrical than me, your abs and obliques are shredded like you've been banging out leg lifts in the yard, however, (and I'm grasping at straws here, trying to be critical like you asked), there doesn't seem to much of a V-taper. I'm not sure what your routine is, and heavy deadlifts, especially twice a week could lead to this. In that situation, it's a good thing. Serious, dense, thick muscle. But I also notice that you are a pretty vascular guy. How could you not be when you're cut up like that?
But the stomach is full all the way around to your lower back. Your Serratus Anterior is popping out which fucking rocks, Although Arnold would spend another 36 hours doing dumbell pull-overs. Of some interest, and I don't know you nor how your body reacts to different training routines, but, again, really stretching, your stomach is wide and wraps around to your lower back which shows full muscular development, however, Just looking at the where the veins pop out the most, I'd guess you did Chest, delts especilly front delts, and / or maybe arms. Now, I'm being real creative here, but given your age and apparent bodyfat, plus your definite lack of important of all is that you beat back those other demons and found something that you enjoy, look forward to, and I'm willing to bet make you look better. Iapplaud you sincerely for thework you've put in and the changes you've made.

First off, you look cut AF..., if you really want me to take shots, and min you you're probably more symmetrical than me, your abs and obliques are shredded like you've been banging out leg lifts in the yard, however, (and I'm grasping at straws here, trying to be critical like you asked), there doesn't seem to much of a V-taper. I'm not sure what your routine is, and heavy deadlifts, especially twice a week could lead to this. In that situation, it's a good thing. Serious, dense, thick muscle. But I also notice that you are a pretty vascular guy. How could you not be when you're cut up like that?
But the stomach is full all the way around to your lower back. Your Serratus Anterior is popping out which fucking rocks, Although Arnold would spend another 36 hours doing dumbell pull-overs. Of some interest, and I don't know you nor how your body reacts to different training routines, but, again, really stretching, your stomach is wide and wraps around to your lower back which shows full muscular development, however, Just looking at the where the veins pop out the most, I'd guess you did Chest, delts especilly front delts, and / or maybe arms. Now, I'm being real creative here, but given your age and apparent bodyfat, plus your definite lack of important of all is that you beat back those other demons and found something that you enjoy, look forward to, and I'm willing to bet make you look better. Iapplaud you sincerely for thework you've put in and the changes you've made.

Thank you so much that's exactly what I asked for. I love the honestly. Can you please if you have time kind of simplify that. I think you where trying to say I have a thick waist with no taper and I agree. Is there anything I can do to help this. Where you saying about the pullovers to increase lats to get back wider. Sorry I know what I want to say I have a hard time transferring it to words

Hey Pat, how are you sir.

Looking good my friend, keep up the great work!

Dude looking great, in my 40’s as well - we still have our hair! How tall are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Pat, how are you sir.

Looking good my friend, keep up the great work!
Doing good. Wanted to personally thank you Wes for taking the time to answer my questions that I have had so far and supplying me with quality supplements. Feels good to have someone take the time to recommend and explain what I need to take as opposed to just selling anything. Maybe one day I can look like you my friend.

I’m jealous of your hair dammit!!!!

Nah in all seriousness you look great homie

That's one thing I have always had was thick hair. I hate to brag on having it because I'm scared I might loose it. It is turning pretty gray though.

That's one thing I have always had was thick hair. I hate to brag on having it because I'm scared I might loose it. It is turning pretty gray though.

Yeah definitely one thing I wish I had oh well.... lol

Back