Gorilla Farm Deca 300 fake??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,042

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,350
    Thanked in
    958 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Doesnt know how to post pics

    Experienced RoidTest guru

    Seems legit

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    XXL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    230

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1150100

    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Doesnt know how to post pics

    Experienced RoidTest guru

    Seems legit

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,046
    Thanked in
    3,818 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I can't believe no one has posted a tranny pic in this thread yet. This place sucks

  4. #19
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1073728

    Thanks for the help on this everybody! Iíd love to post the pictures, but it says I donít have permission to add attachments. Maybe itís cause Iím a newbie?? If anyone wants to message me Iíll be happy to send them the pics o took. Other than that, thanks for the info.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    XXL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    230

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1150100

    I hate drama, am I not saying what you are saying is right or wrong. I have no idea. But hereís my question...

    You joined NOW which means essentially today. You have one post and itís to say a long time sponsor with good standing is selling fake shit. So how did you order if you are new?

    Can you see why these guys are like

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Lathe Crasher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,028

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,082
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points
    2033838570

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I can't believe no one has posted a tranny pic in this thread yet. This place sucks
    here she is...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22EDE2A3-80CF-47F7-BAF5-62F629EE8467.jpeg  
    Sent from my iFoam using Crackatalk.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,046
    Thanked in
    3,818 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    here she is...
    That is what we needed here. Thank you sir

  8. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You figure it out
    Posts
    599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    160
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    304
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points
    7466228

    GF not my source of choice but I have used them in the past and everything has been really good. Just my 2cents

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,046
    Thanked in
    3,818 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MCGusto View Post
    Thanks for the help on this everybody! Iíd love to post the pictures, but it says I donít have permission to add attachments. Maybe itís cause Iím a newbie?? If anyone wants to message me Iíll be happy to send them the pics o took. Other than that, thanks for the info.
    Ok I'll play along. So what made you want to test it in the first place? What about the Test how did that come out. It's just weird you didnt compare it and say something like "I know I tested it right cause the Test Im using came back positive"

  10. #25
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,651
    Thanked in
    3,079 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MCGusto View Post
    Thanks for the help on this everybody! Iíd love to post the pictures, but it says I donít have permission to add attachments. Maybe itís cause Iím a newbie?? If anyone wants to message me Iíll be happy to send them the pics o took. Other than that, thanks for the info.
    You need 10 posts to unlock the functions.

    Oh and these guys are going easy on you, you seem to be a decent guy and not a troll so everybody going light, including me..lol
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,383
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,642
    Thanked in
    2,130 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146305961

    A new member with just 4 posts out of left field crying fake gear? Come on now with this nonsense so put up or shut up OP!
    Show me

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    RussianMuscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    456
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    290100

    Yes. Can Vouch. I donít think Gorillas can make good steroids.

    /s
    Iíve heard nothing but positivity about the brand from MANY on this board, youíll need proof to get ANYWHERE with that claim, original poster.


    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1073728

    Iíve been running SP Labs and Balkan stuff for the last couple years. Iíve used the RoidTest on their stuff and never had any issues. My friend has ran Gorilla Farm previously and he placed an order and asked if I wanted anything. I bought five vials of the Namdrolone 300. Iíve never used their stuff so I bought the RoidTest kit and checked a vial. The test failed... Then, I found this forum that looks like the members had some history with Gorilla, so I registered simply to ask if anyone had any input on the results. Itís really that simple- I have never used Gorilla, bought some and it didnít pass the test so Iím trying to figure this out before I throw my vials in the trash. Thatís all. Iím actually surprised Iím getting so much sh#t over this. If post the pics if I could, but I canít and Iím guessing itís cause Iím a new member. Does anyone know how or where I could send these out for a more definitive test? Ty friend that bought mine also has a few vials along with other compounds that heís questioning now as well. We would like to know if this is legit, or if itís not. Thanks for the help.

  14. #29
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    575

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    493
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    317
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points
    10676910

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    A new member with just 4 posts out of left field crying fake gear? Come on now with this nonsense so put up or shut up OP!
    Dude go kill yourself already. You donít work out, you donít run gear, you have no knowledge, you look like shit and you literally add nothing. Fuck I seriously hope you die

  15. #30
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    575

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    493
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    317
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points
    10676910

    Quote Originally Posted by MCGusto View Post
    Iíve been running SP Labs and Balkan stuff for the last couple years. Iíve used the RoidTest on their stuff and never had any issues. My friend has ran Gorilla Farm previously and he placed an order and asked if I wanted anything. I bought five vials of the Namdrolone 300. Iíve never used their stuff so I bought the RoidTest kit and checked a vial. The test failed... Then, I found this forum that looks like the members had some history with Gorilla, so I registered simply to ask if anyone had any input on the results. Itís really that simple- I have never used Gorilla, bought some and it didnít pass the test so Iím trying to figure this out before I throw my vials in the trash. Thatís all. Iím actually surprised Iím getting so much sh#t over this. If post the pics if I could, but I canít and Iím guessing itís cause Iím a new member. Does anyone know how or where I could send these out for a more definitive test? Ty friend that bought mine also has a few vials along with other compounds that heís questioning now as well. We would like to know if this is legit, or if itís not. Thanks for the help.
    Contact Jano he does testing. He has a sub on Meso Rx

Similar Threads

  1. Gorilla Farm
    By Juicewhore in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-27-2021, 03:03 AM
  2. Gorilla Farm
    By Anon1488 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 06:34 AM
  3. Gorilla farm ??
    By atx in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2020, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums