Gorilla Farm Deca 300 fake??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1073728

    Gorilla Farm Deca 300 fake??

    Hi guys, I got a batch of Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Gorilla Farm about a month ago and used the RoidTest semi-quantitative test and there was no reaction indicating that no anabolics were detected. I took pictures of the vial tested along with the sample results, sent them to the supplier and have not got any response back after they requested the pictures (I sent them). Iíve used RoidTest before and it worked perfectly, but have never tried the Semi-quantitative test till now. Has anybody had a similar experience? Since there was no reaction, I assume this batch must be fake then. Thoughts??

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    928

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    473
    Thanked in
    344 Posts
    Rep Points
    6877686

    First post with no pics to back this statement up. Post pics of the opened bottle of Gorilla Deca, and the test results.

  3. #3
    Amatuer Gynecologist
    MeatCurtains69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pound Town
    Posts
    443

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    267
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points
    1998044161

    Quote Originally Posted by MCGusto View Post
    Hi guys, I got a batch of Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Gorilla Farm about a month ago and used the RoidTest semi-quantitative test and there was no reaction indicating that no anabolics were detected. I took pictures of the vial tested along with the sample results, sent them to the supplier and have not got any response back after they requested the pictures (I sent them). Iíve used RoidTest before and it worked perfectly, but have never tried the Semi-quantitative test till now. Has anybody had a similar experience? Since there was no reaction, I assume this batch must be fake then. Thoughts??
    Are you straight out of Locash?
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    XXL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    230

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1150100

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    First post with no pics to back this statement up. Post pics of the opened bottle of Gorilla Deca, and the test results.
    Agreed

  5. #5
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1073728

    Sorry, new to this forum. Trying to figure out how to post the pics....

  6. #6
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1073728


  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,651
    Thanked in
    3,079 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I usually ban guys like you that join just to make claims of bunk gear....9 out of 10 times the only thing bunk is the new member. I'm still thinking about it.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  8. #8
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1073728

    Or maybe you could just help a new member with getting the pictures uploaded.... Come on guys!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Posmx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    912

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MCGusto View Post
    Or maybe you could just help a new member with getting the pictures uploaded.... Come on guys!
    I think a 5 year old could figure it out. Same image link thatís used on most platforms.... click on it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Lathe Crasher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,028

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,082
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points
    2033838570

    Quote Originally Posted by MCGusto View Post
    Or maybe you could just help a new member with getting the pictures uploaded.... Come on guys!

    use the paperclip button to post pics. Also, take roidtest with a grain of salt. I had completely fake anavar test positive.
    Sent from my iFoam using Crackatalk.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,651
    Thanked in
    3,079 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MCGusto View Post
    Or maybe you could just help a new member with getting the pictures uploaded.... Come on guys!
    Posting the pictures won't prove anything because those tests are known for being inaccurate; their acceptance and use in the community has been dwindling. You'd have to send a sample in for mass spec testing to know for sure. Or you could get a urine test but that will only prove it is in fact deca but not the concentration.

    Gorilla has a long track record here, none of his stuff has ever come back fake. People who have been in this community for decades with great reputations vouch for him. The chances of his deca being fake are very very low.
    Last edited by REHH; 02-23-2021 at 03:18 PM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,046
    Thanked in
    3,818 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I usually ban guys like you that join just to make claims of bunk gear....9 out of 10 times the only thing bunk is the new member. I'm still thinking about it.
    no, no, no, no bro dont do that Im just getting some free time and haven't been around that much this week. This could really turn into some fun and give Gorilla some front page views which is always a good thing

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    339
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've been using gorilla for years and I'm still not jacked.maybe this guy's onto something

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Luvhockey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    20100

    I tried to order from Gorilla last night and got a pop up heís not taking orders at this time.
    Maybe he has some issues???
    I never had a problem with ordering or product in the past.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    928

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    473
    Thanked in
    344 Posts
    Rep Points
    6877686

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvhockey View Post
    I tried to order from Gorilla last night and got a pop up heís not taking orders at this time.
    Maybe he has some issues???
    I never had a problem with ordering or product in the past.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hes taking a break. Read his sub forum


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Gorilla Farm
    By Juicewhore in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-27-2021, 03:03 AM
  2. Gorilla Farm
    By Anon1488 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 06:34 AM
  3. Gorilla farm ??
    By atx in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2020, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums