• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gorilla Farm Deca 300 fake??

MCGusto

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, I got a batch of Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Gorilla Farm about a month ago and used the RoidTest semi-quantitative test and there was no reaction indicating that no anabolics were detected. I took pictures of the vial tested along with the sample results, sent them to the supplier and have not got any response back after they requested the pictures (I sent them). I’ve used RoidTest before and it worked perfectly, but have never tried the Semi-quantitative test till now. Has anybody had a similar experience? Since there was no reaction, I assume this batch must be fake then. Thoughts??

Hi guys, I got a batch of Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Gorilla Farm about a month ago and used the RoidTest semi-quantitative test and there was no reaction indicating that no anabolics were detected. I took pictures of the vial tested along with the sample results, sent them to the supplier and have not got any response back after they requested the pictures (I sent them). I’ve used RoidTest before and it worked perfectly, but have never tried the Semi-quantitative test till now. Has anybody had a similar experience? Since there was no reaction, I assume this batch must be fake then. Thoughts??

Are you straight out of Locash?

Sorry, new to this forum. Trying to figure out how to post the pics....

9e04ed31-7cf5-479d-b0d5-f73ffc5c627c

I usually ban guys like you that join just to make claims of bunk gear....9 out of 10 times the only thing bunk is the new member. I'm still thinking about it.

Or maybe you could just help a new member with getting the pictures uploaded.... Come on guys!

Or maybe you could just help a new member with getting the pictures uploaded.... Come on guys!

I think a 5 year old could figure it out. Same image link that’s used on most platforms.... click on it.

use the paperclip button to post pics. Also, take roidtest with a grain of salt. I had completely fake anavar test positive.

IML Gear Cream!

Posting the pictures won't prove anything because those tests are known for being inaccurate; their acceptance and use in the community has been dwindling. You'd have to send a sample in for mass spec testing to know for sure. Or you could get a urine test but that will only prove it is in fact deca but not the concentration.

Gorilla has a long track record here, none of his stuff has ever come back fake. People who have been in this community for decades with great reputations vouch for him. The chances of his deca being fake are very very low.

Last edited:
I usually ban guys like you that join just to make claims of bunk gear....9 out of 10 times the only thing bunk is the new member. I'm still thinking about it.
no, no, no, no bro dont do that Im just getting some free time and haven't been around that much this week. This could really turn into some fun and give Gorilla some front page views which is always a good thing

I tried to order from Gorilla last night and got a pop up he’s not taking orders at this time.
Maybe he has some issues???
I never had a problem with ordering or product in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to order from Gorilla last night and got a pop up he’s not taking orders at this time.
Maybe he has some issues???
I never had a problem with ordering or product in the past.

Hes taking a break. Read his sub forum

I can't believe no one has posted a tranny pic in this thread yet. This place sucks

Thanks for the help on this everybody! I’d love to post the pictures, but it says I don’t have permission to add attachments. Maybe it’s cause I’m a newbie?? If anyone wants to message me I’ll be happy to send them the pics o took. Other than that, thanks for the info.

I hate drama, am I not saying what you are saying is right or wrong. I have no idea. But here’s my question...

You joined NOW which means essentially today. You have one post and it’s to say a long time sponsor with good standing is selling fake shit. So how did you order if you are new?

Can you see why these guys are like

Attachments

• 22EDE2A3-80CF-47F7-BAF5-62F629EE8467.jpeg
    22EDE2A3-80CF-47F7-BAF5-62F629EE8467.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 151
GF not my source of choice but I have used them in the past and everything has been really good. Just my 2cents

Thanks for the help on this everybody! I’d love to post the pictures, but it says I don’t have permission to add attachments. Maybe it’s cause I’m a newbie?? If anyone wants to message me I’ll be happy to send them the pics o took. Other than that, thanks for the info.
Ok I'll play along. So what made you want to test it in the first place? What about the Test how did that come out. It's just weird you didnt compare it and say something like "I know I tested it right cause the Test Im using came back positive"

You need 10 posts to unlock the functions.

Oh and these guys are going easy on you, you seem to be a decent guy and not a troll so everybody going light, including me..lol

A new member with just 4 posts out of left field crying fake gear? Come on now with this nonsense so put up or shut up OP!

Yes. Can Vouch. I don’t think Gorillas can make good steroids.

/s
I’ve heard nothing but positivity about the brand from MANY on this board, you’ll need proof to get ANYWHERE with that claim, original poster.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

I’ve been running SP Labs and Balkan stuff for the last couple years. I’ve used the RoidTest on their stuff and never had any issues. My friend has ran Gorilla Farm previously and he placed an order and asked if I wanted anything. I bought five vials of the Namdrolone 300. I’ve never used their stuff so I bought the RoidTest kit and checked a vial. The test failed... Then, I found this forum that looks like the members had some history with Gorilla, so I registered simply to ask if anyone had any input on the results. It’s really that simple- I have never used Gorilla, bought some and it didn’t pass the test so I’m trying to figure this out before I throw my vials in the trash. That’s all. I’m actually surprised I’m getting so much sh#t over this. If post the pics if I could, but I can’t and I’m guessing it’s cause I’m a new member. Does anyone know how or where I could send these out for a more definitive test? Ty friend that bought mine also has a few vials along with other compounds that he’s questioning now as well. We would like to know if this is legit, or if it’s not. Thanks for the help.

A new member with just 4 posts out of left field crying fake gear? Come on now with this nonsense so put up or shut up OP!
Dude go kill yourself already. You don’t work out, you don’t run gear, you have no knowledge, you look like shit and you literally add nothing. Fuck I seriously hope you die

I’ve been running SP Labs and Balkan stuff for the last couple years. I’ve used the RoidTest on their stuff and never had any issues. My friend has ran Gorilla Farm previously and he placed an order and asked if I wanted anything. I bought five vials of the Namdrolone 300. I’ve never used their stuff so I bought the RoidTest kit and checked a vial. The test failed... Then, I found this forum that looks like the members had some history with Gorilla, so I registered simply to ask if anyone had any input on the results. It’s really that simple- I have never used Gorilla, bought some and it didn’t pass the test so I’m trying to figure this out before I throw my vials in the trash. That’s all. I’m actually surprised I’m getting so much sh#t over this. If post the pics if I could, but I can’t and I’m guessing it’s cause I’m a new member. Does anyone know how or where I could send these out for a more definitive test? Ty friend that bought mine also has a few vials along with other compounds that he’s questioning now as well. We would like to know if this is legit, or if it’s not. Thanks for the help.
Contact Jano he does testing. He has a sub on Meso Rx

Back