• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gorilla Farm Deca 300 fake??

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve been running SP Labs and Balkan stuff for the last couple years. I’ve used the RoidTest on their stuff and never had any issues. My friend has ran Gorilla Farm previously and he placed an order and asked if I wanted anything. I bought five vials of the Namdrolone 300. I’ve never used their stuff so I bought the RoidTest kit and checked a vial. The test failed... Then, I found this forum that looks like the members had some history with Gorilla, so I registered simply to ask if anyone had any input on the results. It’s really that simple- I have never used Gorilla, bought some and it didn’t pass the test so I’m trying to figure this out before I throw my vials in the trash. That’s all. I’m actually surprised I’m getting so much sh#t over this. If post the pics if I could, but I can’t and I’m guessing it’s cause I’m a new member. Does anyone know how or where I could send these out for a more definitive test? Ty friend that bought mine also has a few vials along with other compounds that he’s questioning now as well. We would like to know if this is legit, or if it’s not. Thanks for the help.

The problem is you come here brand new to the forum and start saying you have bunk gear from a source that is well regarded with long time members. You have no proof, that makes it really bad. That's why your getting bad feedback (shit) from people here. If you are going to make a bold statement like that against any source , you need proof to back it up. Simple

I didn’t claim it’s fake. I am however claiming when I tested it, there was no reaction. But fuck all this, all I’m getting is a bunch of shitty responses from a bunch of ignorant fucking retards... it ain’t worth it... Good luck with your shit if you ever have any issues. I hope this is the kind of help you find when you ask for it.

I didn’t claim it’s fake. I am however claiming when I tested it, there was no reaction. But fuck all this, all I’m getting is a bunch of shitty responses from a bunch of ignorant fucking retards... it ain’t worth it... Good luck with your shit if you ever have any issues. I hope this is the kind of help you find when you ask for it.

Brand new account. No proof. Don't have much to work with except your word which means nothing.

I tried to order from Gorilla last night and got a pop up he’s not taking orders at this time.
Maybe he has some issues???
I never had a problem with ordering or product in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are no issues.

Roids test are shit . Plus you should have read the rules first .

Same old bullshit .......

Was told multiple x roidtest is unreliable.....ignored
Was told multiple x he needed mass spec testing....ignored
Was told he could do piss test for metabolites.....ignored
Was told multiple x GP gear has never tested fake....ignored

How very predictable, should just banned him from the start

Last edited:
tell u what bud- send it to me, i'll pin it and if I get deca dick, we'll know it's good- if not it's garbage. this is a better test than what ur doing-we'll call it the deca-dick test. OK- Don't say nobody offered to help u. But seriously- I'll buy it from u as long as u can prove where u bought it from- that's how sure I am it's not fake! I'd bet my hot rod ur test is fucked.(btw- any of ur buddies EVER had a problem w/ GF?) Highly doubt it-(ignorant fucking retards-nice bro!) always a good way to get help! (And if i'm not mistaken, the title to ur thread is GF deca 300 fake?-guess the question mark negates it huh?) Geesh!! Welcome to ASF! Don't let the door hit u in the ass!

Get Shredded!
tell u what bud- send it to me, i'll pin it and if I get deca dick, we'll know it's good- if not it's garbage. this is a better test than what ur doing-we'll call it the deca-dick test. OK- Don't say nobody offered to help u. But seriously- I'll buy it from u as long as u can prove where u bought it from- that's how sure I am it's not fake! I'd bet my hot rod ur test is fucked.(btw- any of ur buddies EVER had a problem w/ GF?) Highly doubt it-(ignorant fucking retards-nice bro!) always a good way to get help! (And if i'm not mistaken, the title to ur thread is GF deca 300 fake?-guess the question mark negates it huh?) Geesh!! Welcome to ASF! Don't let the door hit u in the ass!

Send pics to custom of the said deca dick for verification please!

Dude I told you to contact Janoshik he does testing. It’s the only way to actually know.

Send pics to custom of the said deca dick for verification please!
We did the tonsils test last night. The tip of his penis touched my tonsils thus no said deca dick. My tonsil test is far better than any roid test kit on the market and cheaper.;)

I haven't seen shit for complaints about Gorilla in the last year or 2 besides a bunch of idiots not checking their spam mail for responses or giving the wrong shipping info and blaming gorilla.
Now it's like every week some new fuck with 0 posts comes on here and complains about an issue of being scammed or fake gear..... "But my easy bake oven test says the deca is not real."
Show up with real proof or get the fuck out.

I don't have many posts here and mostly just read...gorilla was the only source I used...I've never had an issue whatsoever...all my labs checked out with what I was taking...I just finished a blast with their deca 300 test c and tbol...all was good great results no bad gear....they were always good...sux they are gone now...imo too many come on and bash a source when they prob ate like,shit and didn't train hard enough...sometimes it's you not the gear

Back