• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle/Aromasin

dpsct

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going to be doing my first cycle come the beginning of April. 500 mg test cyp per week for 12 weeks and 50 mg Tbol for the last six weeks of the cycle. No need for PCT as I am on Dr. prescribed TRT (A "real" doctor - Not a TRT clinic). There won't be any issues w my TRT protocol as I am starting the cycle right after my doctor mandated blood work.

I am 6'3" 235 pounds and in my mid 50's. (Yes I actually waited this long to do my first cycle). As far as body fat is concerned at this point I can see just a bit of abs. I'll be cutting calories a bit at the same time I start the cycle to shed some fat. I have been lifting for years (obviously) and I work with a nutritionist with check ins every 3-5 days so training and diet are on point.

I'm on 200 mg per week test cyp per my TRT doc.

My Estradiol at my last blood test (for my TRT doc) was 45 pg/mL - roughly a week after my shot ( I inject once per week).

My Test level was roughly 600 - roughly a week after my shot.

I'll be getting blood work 4 weeks into the cycle.

- My question is regarding Aromasin

- Do I start taking it right away when I begin the cycle or is it something you just want to have on hand "just in case"
- How would I know I needed to start taking it?
- Is there a "standard" dose I would take for that amount of gear?

Thanks!!!

I always start my ai when starting my cycle. I'd start low 12.5mg ed or so and once you get bloods adjust from there if needed. I am very gyno prone so I run it from day 1.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm going to be doing my first cycle come the beginning of April. 500 mg test cyp per week for 12 weeks and 50 mg Tbol for the last six weeks of the cycle. No need for PCT as I am on Dr. prescribed TRT (A "real" doctor - Not a TRT clinic). There won't be any issues w my TRT protocol as I am starting the cycle right after my doctor mandated blood work.

I am 6'3" 235 pounds and in my mid 50's. (Yes I actually waited this long to do my first cycle). As far as body fat is concerned at this point I can see just a bit of abs. I'll be cutting calories a bit at the same time I start the cycle to shed some fat. I have been lifting for years (obviously) and I work with a nutritionist with check ins every 3-5 days so training and diet are on point.

I'm on 200 mg per week test cyp per my TRT doc.

My Estradiol at my last blood test (for my TRT doc) was 45 pg/mL - roughly a week after my shot ( I inject once per week).

My Test level was roughly 600 - roughly a week after my shot.

I'll be getting blood work 4 weeks into the cycle.

- My question is regarding Aromasin

- Do I start taking it right away when I begin the cycle or is it something you just want to have on hand "just in case"
- How would I know I needed to start taking it?
- Is there a "standard" dose I would take for that amount of gear?

Thanks!!!
No sides no ai. I personally wouldn't even touch the ai unless you absolutely need to. Ofcourse gyno and high e2 sides are reason for dosing ai but don't just take it to take it. Are you taking any ai now while on trt? If so how much

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No sides no ai. I personally wouldn't even touch the ai unless you absolutely need to. Ofcourse gyno and high e2 sides are reason for dosing ai but don't just take it to take it. Are you taking any ai now while on trt? If so how much

I don't take an AI with my current TRT protocol no.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't take an AI with my current TRT protocol no.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'd go the cycle without any ai then man. Ofcourse have it in hand if you need it aslo a serm like nolva or ralox just in case. Bloods are important too, but treat symptoms not numbers

There is no standard dose for a specific amount of gear. But I personally use 12.5mg M/W/F on 500mg of Test. And I take it right from the start.

I always start my ai when starting my cycle. I'd start low 12.5mg ed or so and once you get bloods adjust from there if needed. I am very gyno prone so I run it from day 1.

That is a LOT of aromasin for 500mg test. He's going to feel like shit.

Take 12.5mg 24hrs after each pin. I assume you'll be splitting injections 2x wk.
If you're not gyno prone and don't start crying at spca commercials then id roll with that until your blood work.
Too much aromasin and your dick won't work, your joints will hurry and you'll feel like shit the way antibiotics make some people feel. Since im not gyno prone id rather have a little more estro than a little less.

That is a LOT of aromasin for 500mg test. He's going to feel like shit.
Haha shyt I didnt realize I put ed mind was gone lol. Ment to put e3d sorry. Thanks for the correction bro

Haha shyt I didnt realize I put ed mind was gone lol. Ment to put e3d sorry. Thanks for the correction bro

To much aromasin will crash e2 and that is no fun.

IML Gear Cream!
Take 12.5mg 24hrs after each pin. I assume you'll be splitting injections 2x wk.
If you're not gyno prone and don't start crying at spca commercials then id roll with that until your blood work.
Too much aromasin and your dick won't work, your joints will hurry and you'll feel like shit the way antibiotics make some people feel. Since im not gyno prone id rather have a little more estro than a little less.

Thanks Man. Pinning twice per week - yes. I'm going to go w your recommendation. I very much appreciate that!! I'll do blood work 4 weeks into the cycle - see how I feel - and go from there...

Those SPCA commercials get me every time no matter what! And they ALWAYS come on when I can't find the remote to change the channel. Don't get me started on how I feel about people that abuse animals. The absolute scum of the earth...

i would keep test at the highest dose you can tolerate without needing an ai

then stack another compound on top as your main anabolic

AI's are terrible for lipids its best to avoid them when possible

Even more frequent doses can help with higher doses of test to maintain more stable bloods. Idky people are so quick to jump to ai. Sure if your getting gyno ED etc then dose that shit, but I do everything I can to stay away from em. Pinning everyday has helped me alot.

Actually - that depends on the AI. Aromasin might actually have a slight beneficial impact on lipids.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2361692/

[FONT=&quot]Concern about lipid changes associated with aromatase inhibitors leading to increased cardiovascular deaths has not so far been borne out in the limited data from adjuvant trials. Of the available data on effects of aromatase inhibitors on serum lipids from short-term studies, exemestane (Aromasin) has little or possibly a slight beneficial effect on serum lipids. [/FONT]

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/161...rs to have,beneficial reduction in TRG levels.

Exemestane appears to have a neutral effect on total cholesterol and HDL levels.

first of all, everyone is different as to how their body reacts to aas. Most guys don't need an AI on 500mg test, but u could. I don't even take an AI when blasting way more test than 500, but that's me. Matter of fact, I,ve NEVER taken anything but nolvadex for sore nips and that was from d-bol. I'd be willing to bet u won't need it, but have it just in case. BTW- good choice on the t-bol imo. Alot of guys would say just stick w/ the increase in test, but @ least w/ u doing it @ the end u can gauge the effects. And to me t-bol is better than jumping on d-bol or a-drol from the start, if ur gonna do an oral. For me, t-bol has no sides and gives me good, hard, dry gains. ur in for a treat my man, especially @ ur age and size. Good luck and let us know how it goes! (one other thing- u may do fine @ 50mg t-bol, but watch ur BP, I've had to drop it to 30mg, but my BP is a little on the high side natty- but it can be a factor for guys our age)

Back