• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroidify Auction - Ends Friday, February 26th

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You're bidding on $300 in store credit.

- First bid and increments between $1 and $10
- Reserve $100
- Auction orders don't merge with promos or discount codes
- Please wait 1 hour to outbid yourself
- Auction ends Friday, Feb 26th, 8pm EST. Highest bid by 7:59pm wins

Good luck.

Last edited:
35$

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Need2lift, Read the rules my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so an illegitimate bid and then edit? That is a problem

For sure! I was waiting to overbid but the $25 increase was against the rules. We could have had a legit bidding war if it was a legit bid. New rule possibly, no editing your bid in the last second?

Still wondering what need2 has to say. This move was shady and ultimately cost the sponsor by preventing a last minute bidding war. Honestly think we should get a mod in on this conversation because it was underhanded and his silence since last night speaks volumes.

Still wondering what need2 has to say. This move was shady and ultimately cost the sponsor by preventing a last minute bidding war. Honestly think we should get a mod in on this conversation because it was underhanded and his silence since last night speaks volumes.
I made a mistake and fixed it. My bad... No intention to stir the pot my man. Please take it!

I appreciate the offer to both of us. I thought that was cool.

The editing causes a bit of confusion, yes... So, should be in rules for next one.

We're happy to have 2 winners this time around if you both are cool with it.

Of course, we wouldn't mind a good word and maybe some TD pics once packages arrive.

These auctions are obviously to add some movement to our section and we appreciate everyone who participates.

All good. Love Steroidify, with or without the discount. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't intentional.

Alright, folks.

Please place orders of $300 or over and let me know order #. You'll both have a $190 discount.

He didn’t do anything wrong.

If it wasn’t outlined as wrong in the rules, he simply outmanuevered and used what he could to his advantage. Pay smarter not harder!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Back