• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who are the racists?

I’m certain that those who are and were offended it’s always been offensive. Same when it was ok to not allow black people to drink from the same water fountain as white people. It wasn’t ok when it was allowed just as it isn’t ok now. Societies evolve is my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
playing the victim and demanding hand outs is de-evolution far as I can see it.

That’s who I support? Your whole argument and judgment is based on ignorance and stupidity.

I don’t work in a nursing home but when I did, I only suffocated the ones who wouldn’t stop using their call light.

Hahaha, I don't care who you are, that's funny !

My first “interaction” with racism....grew up in Germany on a military basis. One of the first birthdays I can remember I had invited some people up to my place for a shindig. I was probably 5. I think there was one black kid amongst us. Had a white kid tell me if the black kid was going, he wasn’t going to come. Needless to say the white kid went home and black kid was welcomed over. Fuck racism. And fuck religion to for that matter. No place greater for hypocrisy and passing judgment on others than inside a church.

That my brother depends on the church !!

C'Mon Man!! Youre not a real black if you dont vote for me"!!!

42k8yv.jpg

:geewhiz: Hysterical Retard...

450y1g.jpg

Racist attack:

https://news.yahoo.com/chinese-man-teeth-knocked-suffers-170413292.html

How come the ethnicity of the attacker isn't mention on YooHoo? You know if he was white the headline would be "Racist Neo-Nazi attacks Asian man".

Must have been another Asian I guess ** shrug ** Took his phone, sold it back to them...

[FONT=&quot]Carl SamsonTue, February 23, 2021, 12:04 PM

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A Chinese man in New York ended up in a coma after getting beaten up on a street last Friday. The incident occurred while the victim, identified only as Zheng, was out for an evening walk just a few blocks away from his home in Flushing, Queens. After having a drink, Zheng went out and came across a “very tall” person, who made small talk with him. The next thing he knew, he was already on a hospital bed.
[/FONT]

playing the victim and demanding hand outs is de-evolution far as I can see it.

It's like the movie Idiocracy, but it's real.

When you think about how evolution is supposed to function... only the strong survive. And then the strong go on to breed and create a stronger and stronger species. But now we have a society that props up it's weakest members and shames the strongest. Not to mention, welfare encourages recipients to breed.

I'm not a scientist but common sense would tell me that over many generations that would have a negative effect on the human race.

It's like the movie Idiocracy, but it's real.

When you think about how evolution is supposed to function... only the strong survive. And then the strong go on to breed and create a stronger and stronger species. But now we have a society that props up it's weakest members and shames the strongest. Not to mention, welfare encourages recipients to breed.

I'm not a scientist but common sense would tell me that over many generations that would have a negative effect on the human race.

absolutely. It’s playing out before our eyes. Weak men create hard times. The fact that the lefties criminalize masculinity as toxic just proves that the globalists are trying to push us to extinction through the retardation of our species.

People being promoted at work based on looks instead of merit, ability and work ethic. Insane.

People being promoted at work based on looks instead of merit, ability and work ethic. Insane.

Been going on for decades and a big part for the conflict today if you care to study history, it's just swinging the other way now and the weak from the other side are complaining

IML Gear Cream!
Been going on for decades and a big part for the conflict today if you care to study history, it's just swinging the other way now and the weak from the other side are complaining

ive studied history all my life. And I do agree with you to a point. But those that cry the loudest today are nothing like our forefathers who didn’t just complain but worked for a better tomorrow.

Plus... this new breed of crybabies are searching for things to be upset about. Men and women in days passed didn’t have time to walk around butt hurt about getting picked on.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess technology has made everything easier... including being a big pussy haha

The biggest problem I see.... is the common man being at odds with his peers. This race hustling bullshit has got to end, or it will be the end of us all.

those in power will never be brought to justice if we constantly attack each other....

everyday the main stream media stokes the fire and I’m just as guilty as anyone else in letting it guide me. It’s just really difficult when you come to work everyday and get criticism for having some type of privilege for showing up on time and doing the work that’s expected of you. And you know who I don’t see in these meetings...... the ceo, upper management, the people who actually have privileges.

our society is okay with attacking the common man for being successful and dedicated. It’s astounding really...

But Did you see the rack and tush on her?... Yeah she deserves that promotion lol.... Well earned......

The only color that matters is green once everyone figures that out they will be better off.

- - - Updated - - -

Imma have to stop you right here.

Why is that ? Look it up it's true . Very sad but true .

The only color that matters is green once everyone figures that out they will be better off.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is that ? Look it up it's true . Very sad but true .

Look up 90% of educaetors can't do anything else because there that dumb? Bro... just stop. Really. For your own good.

My wife's an educator. She has multiple degrees and could do almost anything she wants but does it because she's enjoys it. But besides my obvious bias, I can say I was pretty lucky and 98% of my educators were more intelligent than that post shows you to be. Don't make such blanket statements. It makes the rest of us look bad.

I don’t agree that 90% of educators are dumb but I do believe that many, not all, don’t take any pride in their profession and behave the same way most government employees do. Which is to basically angle to get a safe paycheck while doing as little as possible.

Once again I don’t believe that is the case for all educators but it is the case for many.

Jaxz.... he was pointing out your spelling errors but.... I think there is a YUGE difference between inner city educators and liberal college campuses vs suburbia educators and more traditionally conservative college campuses.

I can totally see the implicit bias’ of the role the environment plays in what/how educational systems decide to teach students.

as a man who went back to college in my late 20’s early 30’s I can say there is an increase in shitty teachers. The majority of them younger people. In my experience, the older teachers seemed to care more about the student learning than the students feelers.

Get Shredded!
It's not my spelling lol . It's this damn smart phone . I'm sorry to say I don't care how many education degrees you have educators just don't qualify for any other degrees plain and simple .

It's not my spelling lol . It's this damn smart phone . I'm sorry to say I don't care how many education degrees you have educators just don't qualify for any other degrees plain and simple .

that’s unfair way to look at things. Now, I understand your frustration but.... teachers shape our lives. If you’ve had bad experiences with educators then I can understand why you take that point but in my life.... I’ve had some teachers make positive impacts on my life and I’ve gotten to know these people in my adult life and some of them are extremely intelligent and capable human beings.

my high school history teacher is why I wanted to become a high school history teacher. He was definitely a stoner too, called me out for it in school everyday without actually calling me out haha you know when your high around sober people and you’re trying to hide it then you make eye contact with someone who is just as high as you and you laugh uncontrollably... lol but this guy was very talented musician and auto mechanic too

my chemistry college professor, an Indian man from a wealthy military family, became one of my good friends outside of school and helped me get through some shitty times ... before becoming a college professor he was a lead scientist for Watson pharm.

my German high school math professor .... I had him twice because pre calculus sucks ass..... dude was genius level IQ. Seriously. Ran into him at a bar a decade after I graduated and proceeded to get drunk off my ass with him haha... good times.

But some teachers suck... after all, they’re only human.

just like cops.... I know a few that are great people and I know a couple that hide behind their badges, break laws that they cuff n stuff others for .. etc..

Humans are shaped by their experiences and environments.

Last edited:
90% of educatetors can't do anything else there that dumb !!
Did you just pull that number out of your ass?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

that’s unfair way to look at things. Now, I understand your frustration but.... teachers shape our lives. If you’ve had bad experiences with educators then I can understand why you take that point but in my life.... I’ve had some teachers make positive impacts on my life and I’ve gotten to know these people in my adult life and some of them are extremely intelligent and capable human beings.

my high school history teacher is why I wanted to become a high school history teacher. He was definitely a stoner too, called me out for it in school everyday without actually calling me out haha you know when your high around sober people and you’re trying to hide it then you make eye contact with someone who is just as high as you and you laugh uncontrollably... lol but this guy was very talented musician and auto mechanic too

my chemistry college professor, an Indian man from a wealthy military family, became one of my good friends outside of school and helped me get through some shitty times ... before becoming a college professor he was a lead scientist for Watson pharm.

my German high school math professor .... I had him twice because pre calculus sucks ass..... dude was genius level IQ. Seriously. Ran into him at a bar a decade after I graduated and proceeded to get drunk off my ass with him haha... good times.

But some teachers suck... after all, they’re only human.

just like cops.... I know a few that are great people and I know a couple that hide behind their badges, break laws that they cuff n stuff others for .. etc..

Humans are shaped by their experiences and environments.

Sorry , bro but since the government took over education in late 80's things have went down hill from there . I didn't say all educators I said 90% . Just look at our world rating . No child left behind is a fucking joke plain and simple . Once the government controls the books and what a teacher can teach which is the test that the government gives things are fucked up . I can bet you that american history is a joke to say the least these days . The next generations are really in trouble .

Dude, you high? Just stop while you're fucking behind.

Did you just pull that number out of your ass?

No it's a fact just look it up lol. Lot of colleges build there engineer programs , law programs and other programs off of people getting into education cause they don't qualify for anything else . Sorry you guys don't like the facts .

I totally agree it should be this way .

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, you high? Just stop while you're fucking behind.

Go away Dem boy

Yeah... I will say.... the education in my state is not up to par. But it’s definitely more the government getting involved that the teachers being sub par... not to say there isn’t shitty teachers because there definitely is... but like you mentioned .... they are following state/fed mandates.

we live in a fairly ‘red’ part of the state so there aren’t many SJW soldier teachers in our area but still ... the curriculum leaves much to desire. And this covid thing isn’t helping our kids any either.

Look up 90% of educaetors can't do anything else because there that dumb? Bro... just stop. Really. For your own good.

My wife's an educator. She has multiple degrees and could do almost anything she wants but does it because she's enjoys it. But besides my obvious bias, I can say I was pretty lucky and 98% of my educators were more intelligent than that post shows you to be. Don't make such blanket statements. It makes the rest of us look bad.
strange how much school is required to be a teacher and they typically continue education their whole career earning new credentials for the same pay. most people get a cert and immediately get a raise. not only that but people who drop out of school make more money, you have to enjoy it to take shit pay and have to constantly continue education just to sustain the same pay rate.

No it's a fact just look it up lol. Lot of colleges build there engineer programs , law programs and other programs off of people getting into education cause they don't qualify for anything else . Sorry you guys don't like the facts .

I totally agree it should be this way .

- - - Updated - - -

Go away Dem boy
Says the cretin who can't form coherent sentences, ever.
One more time, please provide a link that states 90% of educators are dumb and cannot qualify for anything else or whatever garbage you spewed...I'll wait

Back