• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who are the racists?

Get Shredded!
Youre so full of shit. Why judge someone by the color of their skin. Makes no sense.

He is either playing devils advocate or he sincerely hates himself. I know he’s a white dude that believes in God, been through some rough shit, has a black wife who he loves very much and two sons who he is obligated to protect. Im sure the boys have his wife’s genes which means they’re darker than the average white boy.

so I get why all the race hustling has worked on him so far.

too bad really cuz im positive his sons are probably motivated men who want to succeed but ... unfortunately their potential or future worth will be dictated by big brother government and im pretty sure Biden and his buddies are afraid of darkness.

I never said I didn't have a conditioned mindset, who doesn't from upbringing? Over the years I've made many, many changes to my mentality and speech to hopefully come more in line with God's word and it's a constant battle and I make many mistakes, but I would never say I'm not racist. The only people who say that are the ones unwilling to become better men, chumps who say they're alpha and still have the same mindset and thinking they had at 20 yrs old when it comes to race and relations

I don’t know that having some learned experiences/preconceived notions regarding people from certain racial groups necessarily makes someone a racist. I don’t have any animosity towards anyone from any races specifically because they are a member of that race, but I’ve also been around enough to not be naive.

Any “racism” I’ve developed throughout my life didn’t come from a system putting it into my head, it came from sharing living space with people in the military and having to venture into certain places for work. I’ve been harassed, had my shit stolen, had guns pulled on me, etc.

It’s not racist to admit that certain demographics, as a community, have some major accountability issues. But instead of being honest about it they’re coddled and everyone else is supposed to carry on like the truth isn’t the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is either playing devils advocate or he sincerely hates himself. I know he’s a white dude that believes in God, been through some rough shit, has a black wife who he loves very much and two sons who he is obligated to protect. Im sure the boys have his wife’s genes which means they’re darker than the average white boy.

so I get why all the race hustling has worked on him so far.

too bad really cuz im positive his sons are probably motivated men who want to succeed but ... unfortunately their potential or future worth will be dictated by big brother government and im pretty sure Biden and his buddies are afraid of darkness.

Yeah the black wife explains it all. Bill burr effect....

Don't have a black wife or black kids just hate seeing injustice to others and not to prideful to acknowledge that all this is happening because of the way things have been for so long and now people want to cry about it because they are having a difficult time. It's pathetic and weak.

I don’t know that having some learned experiences/preconceived notions regarding people from certain racial groups necessarily makes someone a racist. I don’t have any animosity towards anyone from any races specifically because they are a member of that race, but I’ve also been around enough to not be naive.

Any “racism” I’ve developed throughout my life didn’t come from a system putting it into my head, it came from sharing living space with people in the military and having to venture into certain places for work. I’ve been harassed, had my shit stolen, had guns pulled on me, etc.

It’s not racist to admit that certain demographics, as a community, have some major accountability issues. But instead of being honest about it they’re coddled and everyone else is supposed to carry on like the truth isn’t the truth.

This^

it’s obvious to people who talk to other people. Democrats have been scared in their living rooms for almost a year and a half.... they’re programmed to think cnn is what is outside their doors. They don’t ask questions. They just kneel.

Don't have a black wife or black kids just hate seeing injustice to others and not to prideful to acknowledge that all this is happening because of the way things have been for so long and now people want to cry about it because they are having a difficult time. It's pathetic and weak.

what?!?

I could’ve sworn you told me you’re wife and two sons were black.

am I losing my mentality?

I imagine a lot of guys here had a parent or parents that drop racial slurs on the regular and still think they were good people 😂😂😂....

Then why can’t you acknowledge that lots of people of all colors have been advocating for equality. Not shoe on the other foot. Pay attention and gtfo here with your prejudice.

I imagine a lot of guys here had a parent or parents that drop racial slurs on the regular and still think they were good people ....
Ignorance doesn't necessarily dictate if someone is "good or "bad".

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

what?!?

I could’ve sworn you told me you’re wife and two sons were black.

am I losing my mentality?

Mexican kids and a Mexican ex. I'm half Mexican but look white so I get to hear all the privilege talk 😂....that's why I know a lot here are full of it

IML Gear Cream!

I don’t know man. To act like there is some sort of black genocide... that’s not backed up by any data at all. Black people are definitely disproportionately more likely to be the victim of a violent crime, perpetrated by another black person.

If you’re talking about blacks suffering from micro-aggressions or whatever, I don’t see how the answer for racism is more racism.

Ignorance doesn't necessarily dictate if someone is "good or "bad".

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Once someone knows, they are no longer ingnorant...it's considered stupidity

Then why can’t you acknowledge that lots of people of all colors have been advocating for equality. Not shoe on the other foot. Pay attention and gtfo here with your prejudice.

For sure....I was just addressing those crying the loudest

I don’t know man. To act like there is some sort of black genocide... that’s not backed up by any data at all. Black people are definitely disproportionately more likely to be the victim of a violent crime, perpetrated by another black person.

If you’re talking about blacks suffering from micro-aggressions or whatever, I don’t see how the answer for racism is more racism.

heres the twist, its all political, if you really were racist you would be voting for the people that treat blacks the worst, people would be all hush hush and not trying to point out how dem run cities are actually worst place to be black. and if you do try to warn people they will call you a racist or uneducated trump supporter. strange times. but hey its been 4 years since we had a war so cant wait till we kill more brown people, i mean liberate oppressed people of their oil

If I’d been born in the late 1800’s to early 1900’s I’d be throwing a fit right along with you. But it’s time we all grow up and understand the true threat.

You think I’d be ok with my neighbors whipping the shit out of his unpaid workers? You think any of us wouldn’t fight on the just side.

I feel like some of you lefties aren’t real lefties you just feel like you have to play race war or you won’t be accepted. Lemme tell you something, I accept all colors, and creed.... so doesn’t the rest us normal people.

the left is causing the hate. The democrats are the problem, not the solution. Just open your eyes bro.

That’s from the bottom of my heart dude. Because I honestly like you. I think you are one of the most upright dudes on the forum. Being honest.

I just don’t understand why Biden was a better option to you... really scrambles my brain.

Hahaha never voted in my life, like I would put faith in any of these openly corrupt, godless men who seek there own glory....what's next killing for their greed or sacraficing my children to do it? ....never You guys really think you know people.

I imagine a lot of guys here had a parent or parents that drop racial slurs on the regular and still think they were good people ....

If someone says a slur they're not good people??

So the way the whole world hates white people and drops slurs, the world is full of bad people in your eyes?
Most black folks despise white people and have dropped slurs. Are you saying they are all bad people?

People are judged on name-calling??

You know youre a libturd when that's how you judge someone. Every race ever was pre-judged and made fun of.
Only modern day douche-bags believe on one-way racism. Go wipe your kunt, its dripping...

Get Shredded!
Hahaha never voted in my life, like I would put faith in any of these openly corrupt, godless men who seek there own glory....what's next killing for their greed or sacraficing my children to do it? ....never You guys really think you know people.

Your posts don't make a lot of sense lol.

No surprise who's trying to defend the racial slurs 😂...apples don't fall far from the tree. Generations of weak, finger pointers blaming everyone else for their problems.....and that goes for every race Rot- Idiot, you should have heard me when Obama was conning everyone and continuing the divide

I'm glad you acknowledge that Obama was a race baiter. I will never understand why liberals insist on putting him on a pedestal. His record speaks for itself, and not in a good way.

No surprise who's trying to defend the racial slurs ...apples don't fall far from the tree. Generations of weak, finger pointers blaming everyone else for their problems.....and that goes for every race Rot- Idiot, you should have heard me when Obama was conning everyone and continuing the divide

so how do we move forward? Because blaming the current generation of a specific race doesn’t seem like it will work out in any races favor. Listen man, I get what you’re saying and I understand why you feel the way. But today’s reverse racism tactics are feeding the hate machine. Honestly the only thing guys like me can do is accept the labels our peers give us and go on with our lives.

I just can’t justify my children paying a debt for something they had no part in. It angers me that society is trying to normalize the alienation of white people. My babies are innocent.

I imagine a lot of guys here had a parent or parents that drop racial slurs on the regular and still think they were good people ....
my (wife) mexican side of the family throw racial slurs around constantly, in fact most mexicans I work with hate either other hispanic races and other people in general, I was so tan last summer they kept making black jokes about me. My itialian side is real quiet. just saying

my (wife) mexican side of the family throw racial slurs around constantly, in fact most mexicans I work with hate either other hispanic races and other people in general, I was so tan last summer they kept making black jokes about me. My itialian side is real quiet. just saying

My mixed family is the same way! It teaches you to put up with it in public

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are pos in every race, the point is it's:no justification to be one also....when did everyone stop trying to be better men and takie the lead in setting the example?

so how do we move forward? Because blaming the current generation of a specific race doesn’t seem like it will work out in any races favor. Listen man, I get what you’re saying and I understand why you feel the way. But today’s reverse racism tactics are feeding the hate machine. Honestly the only thing guys like me can do is accept the labels our peers give us and go on with our lives.

I just can’t justify my children paying a debt for something they had no part in. It angers me that society is trying to normalize the alienation of white people. My babies are innocent.

There are pos in every race, the point is it's:no justification to be one also....when did everyone stop trying to be better men and takie the lead in setting the example?

So you don't have any answers to the question MK asked? I've asked a similar one that never got a response. I don't disagree with your post but all I ever see from you is judgemental posts judging a broad group of people based on the past and the actions of few and mostly agreeing with an ideology that does exactly that, while professing to be a man of God.

Do you agree that it's not Christlike to judge many, period, much less based on the actions of past generations or the few in current generations? Maybe you feel guilty for something YOU'VE done in the past. But I go to sleep with a clear conscience and sleep like a baby every night. I don't need the government telling me what I, or my entire race, is guilty of.

Last edited:
So you don't have any answers to the question MK asked? I've asked a similar one that never got a response. I don't disagree with your post but all I ever see from you is judgemental posts judging a broad group of people based on the past and the actions of few and mostly agreeing with an ideology that does exactly that, while professing to be a man of God.

Do you agree that it's not Christlike to judge many, period, much less based on the actions of past generations or the few in current generations? Maybe you feel guilty for something YOU'VE done in the past. But I go to sleep with a clear conscience and sleep like a baby every night. I don't need the government telling me what I, or my entire race, is guilty of.

If someone steals from me or others is it judging calling them a thief? I see groups being painted here with broad brushes all the time and you good ole boys have no problem with it so once again stop being weak and sensitive....suffer some hardship for your race the past few years and some here acting like they were the ones that went through slavery. Your upset I formed an opinion about a mixed group of guys, some claim to be very religious some just outright drop racial slurs and they all seem to have the same ideas and mindset on how things should be. Not falling for it , seen it my whole life very up close and personal and made sure I raised my boys accordingly, to be better than that trash...and very proud of the many compliments I get about them so really the proofs in the pudding 😁

Back