• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who are the racists?

Get Shredded!
I'll let him answer your post. But reading that last line is a fucking joke! Biden cant remember yesterday and is fucking America. Dropping bombs that killed no one from Iran, dems even want answers and you talk about Trump doing whatever it takes to stay in power? Bahahahha what a fucking joke you are.

Says you. Keep slurping on that trump cock. Cost you the house, senate and presidency. If that’s winning for you I’d hate to see what losing looks like. Have a good night cocksucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a second there I thought you were going to say Jeff Sessions or Steve Bannon because Trump actually did do them pretty dirty.

But the ones you mention all took a shot at Trump and he retaliated. Most of them have struck or will strike huge book deals detailing the experience. I mean, if I could get paid millions of dollars to get called a “lightweight”, just tell me where to sign up.

I mean you’re gonna tell me feel bad for fucking John Bolton, the war hawk? Mitt Romney, the venture capitalist, who accepted an endorsement and then stabbed the man in the back. Or Liz Cheney, the daughter and benefactor of fuckin Dick Cheney, because she’s getting primaried... lol poor lady, a representative that has to answer to the people she represents.

Nah i left out some of the racists and assholes that had it coming to them. Yovanovitch and colonel vindman took shots at trump? There’s a long line of people who did nothing to deserve the shit he threw at them.

Well, you’re quite awful. Wake up with a dick in your ass? Something tells me you should be used to that. If you think I’ll lose a wink of sleep caring about what you think of me, you’re sadly mistaken. You sound like a person who would get off on that though but no worries here. You should see someone.

As far as people trump has ran over, that list is pretty long but I’ll name a few. The latest being Liz Cheney. She spoke her conscience and he’s doing his best to primary her in the next election. Mitt Romney. Ben Sasse(or little Ben Sasse as trump likes to say, oh how original. Must be his huge brain that comes up with these spectacularly pathetic, childish names)John Bolton. Robert Mueller. Jim Comey. Colonel Vindman, the Ukrainian ambassador Yovanovitch. There’s plenty but that’s off the top of my head. You can add anyone associated with the 2020 election that didn’t allow him to cheat to that list.

How’s global warming coming along? Read a few more articles and now you’re a climate scientist? Pretending to know something you don’t know is actually much more dangerous than admitting you don’t. And defending the indefensible, trump, says a lot more about you than any childish nicknames you spew at me.

Anymore questions? What’s your background? Where did you attend college? Your degrees? And for the record, I’m not a democrat or conservative. I know the difference between right and wrong though. Trump would do anything, as we’ve seen, to evade justice and remain in power. He has no honor and is without morals. He’s pathetic.

Project much? Seems like you and all the idiots like you do that and only that. You try and put your own bullshit on everyone else.

I may be an ass as far as you're concerned but I've never said anything like that to you and the racist stuff comes from you calling me a racist first and then making assumptions about my race which were incorrect. You then tried to play the game where people say "I have a black friend so I can't be racist" lmfao.

What was it you said? Something along the lines of...My first experience with racism was when I was five or so and on a military base in Germany and had a shindig for my birthday. The white kid didn't want the black kid there so you told the white kid to kick rocks and the black kid went to your shindig and everyone had a wonderful time or something along those lines.
I'm obviously just going off memory otherwise I would quote your dumb ass.

You know what category that falls into?

Answer: Things that never happened

I'm not a climate scientist and I was very clear that I wasn't jackass so stop acting like I said that.

I challenged your understanding of climate change with other intelligent scientific theories and you had nothing to say other than "I've read a lot of stuff as well" (paraphrasing) yet the only things you say about it is simply parroting what the media says. I also asked specifically why it changed from global cooling in the 70's to warming in the 80's and 90's to now being the all encompassing "climate change" lol. You had nothing to say about that at all.

You are seriously dense and unable to actually think critically obviously. Mom drop you on your head to many times as a baby?

As far as your list of people he "ran over" or whatever phrasing you used. Well that list is a joke and you know it. Pretty sure CastorTroy cleared that up so no need for me to really get into details as he nailed it.

If you think I'm going to out myself with all the details of my education and where I went to school then your even dumber than I thought.

Needless to say I have a higher level degree than you do that's for fucking sure. You can make a guess at where it would have come from based on the state but you won't get any other details which you knew so why even ask?

Do you think I lay in bed wondering if MBD1977 likes me or thinks I'm intelligent? or do I never think of you ever until I see you say something absolutely stupid and make a comment?

Questions again genius.

If I defended Trump then so be it although I'm pretty sure I didn't actually defend anything but I did answer your question about my thoughts on the election which wasn't a defense of Trump more of an indictment of you for falling into the category of a sheep that is easily manipulated by the media.

How does anyone who goes around espousing that they kill people going to say with a straight face that they know the difference between right and wrong? Obviously I know you're joking or hope you are about the killing people so don't get all butt hurt about that. I find you amusing I guess in your idiocy and well, when I see you post dumb shit I'm going to respond.

I wonder why no one ever defends you or your point of view? Nah, I really don't wonder at all as it's obvious.

How's NJ treating you? You like your dictatorship? Lots of Freedoms up there. Maybe you live in PA and commute to NJ or vice versa but either way I'm sure you're free as a bird to do what you want without infringing on the rights of others lol.

Nah i left out some of the racists and assholes that had it coming to them. Yovanovitch and colonel vindman took shots at trump? There’s a long line of people who did nothing to deserve the shit he threw at them.

You mean this person?

https://nypost.com/2019/11/15/marie...-her-on-hunter-biden-before-her-confirmation/

https://nypost.com/2019/11/15/trump...ivestream-watch-marie-yovanovitchs-testimony/

There are many links within the stories as well that you can link on but you won't because your media gods told you otherwise and you won't bother to look at them.

For someone who works 10-12 hours a day you have a hell of a lot of time to post on this forum.

Pretty damn amazing if you ask me.

Or this person?

https://www.conservativecardinal.com/vindman-admits-lying-in-impeachment-testimony-quits-army/

Again many many links within the article if you cared to read and actually learn that he was lying in his testimony.

You mean this person?

https://nypost.com/2019/11/15/marie...-her-on-hunter-biden-before-her-confirmation/

https://nypost.com/2019/11/15/trump...ivestream-watch-marie-yovanovitchs-testimony/

There are many links within the stories as well that you can link on but you won't because your media gods told you otherwise and you won't bother to look at them.

For someone who works 10-12 hours a day you have a hell of a lot of time to post on this forum.

Please stop with the facts! You're going to hurt his feelings.

He's a extra school teacher brothers . Like I said 90% of educatetors are just plain dumb sorry to say .

Yovanovitch and Vindman didn’t come straight out and attack because they had no platform but they both undermined the administration and in my opinion they were political hacks. With books like “Anonymous” out there it’s hard to dispute this his administration was chock full of them. The leaks never stopped and most was a bunch of garbage designed for maximum impact.

Please stop with the facts! You're going to hurt his feelings.

His feelers are hurt every day by some old lady at the hospital that he's trying to kill. She smacks his dumbass around with her cane, tells him he's the worst nurse she's ever seen and puts him in the corner like the little unintelligent baby he is so he can cry and pout.

You know this is true. :)

I figure he goes to sleep every night rocking himself to sleep because of all the "bad men" on the forum who think he's an idiot that put him in the same place as the little old ladies.

His feelers are hurt every day by some old lady at the hospital that he's trying to kill. She smacks his dumbass around with her cane, tells him he's the worst nurse she's ever seen and puts him in the corner like the little unintelligent baby he is so he can cry and pout.

You know this is true. :)

I figure he goes to sleep every night rocking himself to sleep because of all the "bad men" on the forum who think he's an idiot that put him in the same place as the little old ladies.
I am sending an email to your proton. Already sent a couple checking up on ya.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
He's a extra school teacher brothers . Like I said 90% of educatetors are just plain dumb sorry to say .

Nah, he says he's a nurse lol...not making fun of nurses in general as I know a handful but damn, this guy is an idiot.

I do understand what you've been saying about education though even if I don't agree with the 90% number. I know when my grandfather was a kid in the little country school house he was doing what we would consider college level calculus and trig in the 3rd grade. Still have his text books as I used them as reference all through school.

We'll just say they have done a good job dumbing down the population as it's easier to control dumb people than smart ones that think for themselves.

Nah, he says he's a nurse lol...not making fun of nurses in general as I know a handful but damn, this guy is an idiot.

I do understand what you've been saying about education though even if I don't agree with the 90% number. I know when my grandfather was a kid in the little country school house he was doing what we would consider college level calculus and trig in the 3rd grade. Still have his text books as I used them as reference all through school.

We'll just say they have done a good job dumbing down the population as it's easier to control dumb people than smart ones that think for themselves.

Sure sounds or reads like a school teacher . Hell really not sure he's a nurse at all maybe dish washer in the hospital cafeteria

I wonder how our Texas school teacher is doing with ?

No more masks.

Going back to class.

Thousands of boarder children crashing his schools.

Sounds like the NEA dream come true to me ? Ah, to be a young black gay teacher in Texas today ...

:daydream:

Wow, the number of people here that think they are super smart.
Good for you and your superior intellect lineage GC.
You know the smartest people are humble and don't go around telling people they are smart which is basically your response to mbd and then calling him dumb for having a different opinion.
Maybe you are smarter than the average gear head here but widen the scope past this forum and then, well you aren't as smart as you thought.

Bout to get larpy round heres.......

Attachments

• AEB674AC-8EB2-4C1A-A8A7-D1CD5F356691.jpeg
    AEB674AC-8EB2-4C1A-A8A7-D1CD5F356691.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 31
Yovanovitch and Vindman didn’t come straight out and attack because they had no platform but they both undermined the administration and in my opinion they were political hacks. With books like “Anonymous” out there it’s hard to dispute this his administration was chock full of them. The leaks never stopped and most was a bunch of garbage designed for maximum impact.

Yovanovitch, a political hack?! Have you even heard of this woman before the hearings? I hadn’t. I’m sure that was the last place she and probably most others wanted to be. I found her testimony to be compelling. Straight forward, intelligent and no nonsense. Served the US with honor as did Vindman. Careers and lives upended by trump. Sad

Wow, the number of people here that think they are super smart.
Good for you and your superior intellect lineage GC.
You know the smartest people are humble and don't go around telling people they are smart which is basically your response to mbd and then calling him dumb for having a different opinion.
Maybe you are smarter than the average gear head here but widen the scope past this forum and then, well you aren't as smart as you thought.

Lmao, we all know which party is the racist party plain and simple keep defending your dumb ass choices . But we have to pay for them everyday at the gas pump dumbass . Also when cost of energy goes up everything goes up but jobs figure it out .

Yovanovitch, a political hack?! Have you even heard of this woman before the hearings? I hadn’t. I’m sure that was the last place she and probably most others wanted to be. I found her testimony to be compelling. Straight forward, intelligent and no nonsense. Served the US with honor as did Vindman. Careers and lives upended by trump. Sad

At least it wasn't kids and there whole life was fucked up . You damn Dems would try to spin anything .

Pretty easy to say ur transparent when u never answer any questions at all lol

Get Shredded!
The dems having control of Congress, the Senate and the Presidency really stings you doesn't it, lol.
You sound very bitter and angry. Maybe all your posts and insults and will make a difference, lol.
Lmao, we all know which party is the racist party plain and simple keep defending your dumb ass choices . But we have to pay for them everyday at the gas pump dumbass . Also when cost of energy goes up everything goes up but jobs figure it out .

The dems having control of Congress, the Senate and the Presidency really stings you doesn't it, lol.
You sound very bitter and angry. Maybe all your posts and insults and will make a difference, lol.

No loser but you are getting better lol

Or this person?

https://www.conservativecardinal.com/vindman-admits-lying-in-impeachment-testimony-quits-army/

Again many many links within the article if you cared to read and actually learn that he was lying in his testimony.

So you think he lied under oath? I thought that was a crime? Why isn’t he being investigated? Why isn’t he on trial or in jail? Probably for the same reason trump lost every court case in regards to the election. The same reason Hillary isn’t in jail. Same reason Comey isn’t in jail. Same reason Biden isn’t in jail for pedophilia. All lies. It’s weird how that works. Don’t waste my time.

You have your opinion and I have mine and no I had not heard of her before the hearing. All I know is that she felt her judgments were more valid than those of her superiors and she was dealt with accordingly. Last I checked ambassadors are chosen and serve at the whim of the executive branch, which Trump happened to be leading at the time.

We all see things through the lenses of our own prejudices, you hate Trump, so you see her testimony in a positive light because she's saying things that you want to hear. I see an insubordinate, vindictive employee who got shit-canned playing victim. And here's another one of those book deals I was talking about...Former Ukraine diplomat Marie Yovanovitch has book deal (usatoday.com)

And your boy Vindman... Here, Right Matters: An American Story: Vindman, Alexander: 9780063079427: Amazon.com: Books

A bunch of fuckin cry-babies claiming "honor" and "service" all the way to the bank.

So you think he lied under oath? I thought that was a crime? Why isn’t he being investigated? Why isn’t he on trial or in jail? Probably for the same reason trump lost every court case in regards to the election. The same reason Hillary isn’t in jail. Same reason Comey isn’t in jail. Same reason Biden isn’t in jail for pedophilia. All lies. It’s weird how that works. Don’t waste my time.

Yeah...all the guilty people in the world are in jail. Did the naive pedo wumao skip a jail sentence and that is his reasoning for not guilty?

You mean this person?

So I did look at the first article. Correct me if I’m wrong, she’s testifying under oath for her confirmation hearing, correct? So she can’t lie under oath or risk perjury, jail time.

She was to be the United States ambassador to Ukraine. She and Obama administration would have been stupid not to prep for her hearing. Would have been obvious that Burisma would have come up. Prepping does not equal lying. Article was misleading. Think about it.

What are you my fucking boss? You worry about me too much. Relax. Smoke a bowl.

Back