• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Who are the racists?

IML Gear Cream!
They pulled the coke training video and I think her account too from linkedin. Some people nabbed screenshots, etc before it got take down, but I haven't bothered to look at it. I get enough of my own diversity training without looking at more.

Give us about another 15-20 generations and we'll all be about the same color anyway. I know more than a few whiteys that got surprised by their 23andme results. :roflmao:

Attachments

• MWXaFY5W.jpeg
    MWXaFY5W.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 57
Dunno why u put my name in this.. I have never made a racist remark on here... Ever.
I'm not a racist.
Others here clearly are tho.

I like to throw my two cents in here every once in a while to stir things up. I don’t know any of you well enough to call you racists. Just trolling last night. I heard another whopper yesterday from a patient. Dr. Fauci was in Illinois secretly working to create the coronavirus until they caught onto him and that’s when he took his devious plan to China. The rest is history. I proceeded to ask where they got their information. Anyone want to take a guess? Fucking YouTube videos. Dr. Fauci who has spent his whole like studying epidemiology and worked under both liberal and conservative administrations secretly developed the coronavirus, the worst pandemic of our lifetime. Why? Nothing better to do? Beats the shit out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first “interaction” with racism....grew up in Germany on a military basis. One of the first birthdays I can remember I had invited some people up to my place for a shindig. I was probably 5. I think there was one black kid amongst us. Had a white kid tell me if the black kid was going, he wasn’t going to come. Needless to say the white kid went home and black kid was welcomed over. Fuck racism. And fuck religion to for that matter. No place greater for hypocrisy and passing judgment on others than inside a church.

Dunno why u put my name in this.. I have never made a racist remark on here... Ever.
I'm not a racist.

I've never thought you were racist. I think you're as down for "dark meat" as any of us.

Who do you think the racists are? I need something to keep me awake this afternoon after a night of trensomnia.

Yeah I read that too, the “be less white” employee training

Fuck Coca Cola, cancel culture works two ways

This has to come form the upper echelon of corporate powers. I’ve seen several other politically beau real global corps incorporating similar training modules... it’s disgusting and infuriating

Cancel culture. How about holding people accountable culture? People want to air their shit all over Facebook and Twitter they can reap the consequences.

Do you believe it's possible a government uses propaganda on its people?

Sure, it’s happening in North Korea as we speak.

You know what...you're right in that not every democrat is calling everyone racists but Biden is obviously a racist....did you bother to even watch and listen to the video? It's only like 20 seconds long?

Pretty fucking sure that was some racist ass shit and that's the guy YOU voted for jackass.

It sounded as if the video was cut or spliced. Anyway, he wasn’t saying people were stupid, he was saying they were ignorant. You should stop watching YouTube videos, they’re rotting your brain.

Dr. Fauci sucks how every dick that's in office he should be replaced .

Same as with the WHO they aren't affective at doing there jobs and favor china when the usa pays more than anyone else plan and simple .

Last edited:
Cancel culture. How about holding people accountable culture? People want to air their shit all over Facebook and Twitter they can reap the consequences.

If every non racist person stopped buying coke products today, perhaps they would be held accountable is my point, hence “cancel culture"

How do you hold personally coke accountable?

Get Shredded!
Every country should pay there fair share just in NATO thing every country should pay there fair share plain and simple

There's more people of other color that's more racist than white people . I'm so tried of hearing the Bullshit that I owe these fu King people something . They owe there fucking self to get a education and work not me .

Yeah I read that too, the “be less white” employee training

Fuck Coca Cola, cancel culture works two ways

This has to come form the upper echelon of corporate powers. I’ve seen several other politically beau real global corps incorporating similar training modules... it’s disgusting and infuriating

how does one exactly be less of what they are without being like someone else? because if you start being like other thats cultural appropriation. no matter how much others appropriate yours tho is not important because thats racist

Sooners rule the world.

Simply got tired of not saying anything with all the idiotic things I see people say when they literally have no clue and are to dumb to realize it.

You guys have all the fun so figured I might as well and if costs me a small amount of business so be it. I'm sick of the only people that have voices are the whiny bitch soy boys like mbd1977...

I tried to be nice to him even if I was talking shit (seeing as we're in the pit and all) but now he made it personal by making an assumption about my race.

Obviously if you wanna talk shit about TEXAS I'm going to say something as well. We aren't perfect by any means but I'm proud of my state.

No one here knows who else here is racist or not.
Its also none of their business (libturdz) even is someone was??

People can like/dislike who they want. Libturdz dont like that, they love to tell people how to act. Libs :jerkit:

My employer released a statement in the name of “equity” that practically stated the plan to pay non-white employers more for the same work, because they had to work harder to get here.

my work pop. is 70% Asian, 20% Caucasian and 10% black (African-American and black American) ...

🤨

We literally have a team of 5 black people (3 of them outside hires) walking around looking for racisms.

Truth about racism, FBI crime statistics and facts are not a convenient truth for some, so you must be racist.

We literally have a team of 5 black people (3 of them outside hires) walking around looking for racisms.
2 of the best mechanics I ever had were black, but I will never hire another one because like you said they are always the bottom denominator when drama is concerned and they dont realize all the baggage they carry around with them. I'm looking for one thing and one thing only, do your fucking job and shut the fuck up

Coca-Cola has used a training video by antiracist activist Robin DiAngelo that tells employees to “try to be less white,” according to “unwoke activist” Karlyn Borysenko based on information from what she says is a company whistleblower. Borysenko, who is also a psychologist, YouTuber, and creator of Zen Workplace, put a video of the training online. Borysenko often speaks out against critical race theory and corporate race training.

The 49-minute training video by DiAngelo, author of the book “White Fragility,” is titled “Confronting Racism.” Right away the course establishes that all white people are born racist. “Nothing exempts any white person from the forces of racism,” says DiAngelo. “When you accept the reality of your socialization, you can begin to examine how you’ve been shaped by it.”
“In the U.S. and other Western nations, white people are socialized to feel that they are inherently superior because they are white,” she continues. “Research shows that by age 3 to 4, children understand that it is better to be white.”
Employees are told in the “what you can do” section that to “be less white” one can:
Be less oppressive
Be less arrogant
Be less certain
Be less defensive
Be less arrogant
Be more humble
Listen
Believe
Break with apathy
Break with white solidarity
DiAngelo’s list thus implies that white people are, by their very skin color, oppressive, defensive, arrogant, apathetic, and so forth.
The training includes a “racial resentment” section. “Any moment of black advancement is met with a backlash of white rage and resentment,” DiAngelo claims. “I think we’re in a current moment of that after eight years of Obama.” DiAngelo goes on to say that white people resent affirmative action, which she describes as “a toothless program that we’ve practically dismantled.”
DiAngelo says when white people say they aren’t racist, she doesn’t buy it. When DiAngelo hears white people say, “I was taught to treat everyone the same,” she said she thinks to herself, “this person doesn’t understand basic socialization. This person doesn’t understand culture. This person is not self-aware.”
Being nice to black people is not enough, according to DiAngelo. “Niceness is not courageous. Niceness is not anti-racism.” She informs listeners that if they are merely nice, then they are advancing a racist system that increases “racial disparities.”
The course description for the training reads:
In this course, Robin DiAngelo, the best-selling author of White Fragility, gives you the vocabulary and practices you need to start confronting racism and unconscious bias at the individual level and throughout your organization. There’s no magic recipe for building an inclusive workplace. It’s a process that needs to involve people of color, and that needs to go on for as long as your company is in business. But with these tools at your disposal, you’ll be well on your way.
The entire training is available on “LinkedIn Learning,” which Borysenko says Coca-Cola is using “for their internal platform.”

DiAngelo’s course could open Coca-Cola to a slew of lawsuits by employees who suspect they were denied promotions, bonuses, and other opportunities due to their skin color. They can use the training as direct evidence of racial discrimination, according to lawyers.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/whistleblower-coca-cola-uses-antiracist-training-that-tells-employees-try-to-be-less-white/

Wow that’s fucking crazy. I’m not sure what to even say to that. 🤮🤮🤮

IML Gear Cream!
We are all racist. I hate Biden. Which means I hate white people, according to racists. To me it means I hate communists

I work with some pretty solid people of all races and backgrounds, it's assholes I hate and they come in all colors....:coffee:

That's my take as well. I know I've mentioned that at least once. :roflmao:

The downside is that the govt forces us to place bets (taxes) on these scripted, predetermined, fixed fights.

Both of these are equally real:

LOL funny shit

fuck coke and fuck all companies that are capitulating to make a profit. jack and pepsi from now on

Me: I'll have a pepsi please
waitress: we only have coca cola
Me: I'll have a water please.
..:coffee:

I'm not a racist.

You're right you haven't and the initial post wasn't meant to go this direction really. Just to make fun of the left for voting in an obviously racist president after spending 4 years screaming about Trump being racist lol.

My apologies if you thought I was calling you a racist because that was not my intent. You just happen to be one of the most vocal on the other side of the political aisle.

I actually crack up at most of your posts because they're ridiculous most of the time so nothing against you.

We need a business directory for conservatives. Tired of funding the enemy.

If you guys know of a conservative directory of businesses I would much appreciate a link.

We need a business directory for conservatives. Tired of funding the enemy.

If you guys know of a conservative directory of businesses I would much appreciate a link.

Honestly, the cancel culture needs to swing both ways, these companies need to know 84 million people can just as easily stop patronizing them..:coffee:

I can’t speak for everyone but some of my family that came to the US in the 70’s and 80’s still can’t use a computer. But they have younger family that can do it for them.

He definitely should have phrased that differently and poor choice of words.

That Video GC was really funny

Rock On

Back