• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who are the racists?

Get Shredded!
It’s stereotypical to think that the world thinks that way. I’ll agree that some do but not everyone. You think Trump is happy with all his millions? He seems like a very miserable person to me given what he tweeted(past tense . I failed to mention that he was banned from Facebook and Twitter for life. There’s a couple more epic failures to add to the list) and says. Didn’t you get tired of the poor me attitude he had these last four years? The tireless bitching and moaning? I never watched the apprentice but apparently it was a good reality tv show but that’s all people got more of these last four years, a reality tv show. And he’s about to become a lot more miserable given the fact that he’s done everything he could to hide his taxes and they’ve just now come to light. If he’s done nothing wrong, good on him but you and I both know that won’t figure to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think anyone that falls into the category of rich and famous is miserable. And no I didn’t care about his attitude, I was more focused on the good he was doing for the country, you know, what he was elected to do.

Stop watching YouTube videos. They’re rotting your brain.

Says the kuntt whining about Trump 24x7 on Steroid Forums... Retard. :blowjob:

Unfortunately for those that thought he was doing such a great job, there were roughly 5+ million who thought he wasn’t. He was a wannabe dictator. He would have done just fine in North Korea or Russia but America is a democracy. I would say the same thing no matter who was in office, democrat or republican.

History has already proven this election wrong. I will stick with a supreme Court justice on this one. See, it's not me you disagree with, it's Clarence Thomas, and Alito you have a disagreement with. Plus, I don't believe you have ever claimed disagreement with any of Trump's policy's, only his personality ?

It’s stereotypical to think that the world thinks that way. I’ll agree that some do but not everyone. You think Trump is happy with all his millions? He seems like a very miserable person to me given what he tweeted(past tense . I failed to mention that he was banned from Facebook and Twitter for life. There’s a couple more epic failures to add to the list) and says. Didn’t you get tired of the poor me attitude he had these last four years? The tireless bitching and moaning? I never watched the apprentice but apparently it was a good reality tv show but that’s all people got more of these last four years, a reality tv show. And he’s about to become a lot more miserable given the fact that he’s done everything he could to hide his taxes and they’ve just now come to light. If he’s done nothing wrong, good on him but you and I both know that won’t figure to be true.

Face book, twitter, taxes, TV show. See, you just don't personally like him, and that's fine, but it's disingenuous to make claims of " dictator " with out explaining how your mind got there ?

As a matter of fact, I will say I don't like biden, personally, professionally, morally, and his policies. Let me just stick with morally for now.

War ... back in the middle east after Trump got the Abraham accord.

Saying China's genocide is a cultural norm.

Saying drunk driving is not a felony. What a dick ...

His infatuation with children and transvestites ... fucking weirdo !

I think killing jobs, and standard of living, in the name of" climate change " is a moral crime.

His corruption with his son is a moral nightmare.

He is a confirmed racist - kamala said it to his face. He totally considers color, not character.

His position on the 1st n 2nd ammendment is a moral failure. So yeah, I don't like creepy joe ...

Face book, twitter, taxes, TV show. See, you just don't personally like him, and that's fine, but it's disingenuous to make claims of " dictator " with out explaining how your mind got there ?

Dictators silence those that oppose them. He did that plenty of times these last four years. And before he became president he buried them in litigation.

History has already proven this election wrong. I will stick with a supreme Court justice on this one. See, it's not me you disagree with, it's Clarence Thomas, and Alito you have a disagreement with. Plus, I don't believe you have ever claimed disagreement with any of Trump's policy's, only his personality ?

Explain the connection with Alito and Thomas please.

Says the kuntt whining about Trump 24x7 on Steroid Forums... Retard. :blowjob:

Says the cunt who can’t spell cunt who’s sucking trumps dick 24/7 on steroid forums.

Dictators silence those that oppose them. He did that plenty of times these last four years. And before he became president he buried them in litigation.

He spoke out against an anti American agenda, only people like you would consider that a dictatorship. And that’s the problem with this country.

He spoke out against an anti American agenda, only people like you would consider that a dictatorship. And that’s the problem with this country.

I don’t have a problem with that but he destroyed good peoples lives while doing so in order to maintain power hence the dictator connection.

IML Gear Cream!
I don’t have a problem with that but he destroyed good peoples lives while doing so in order to maintain power hence the dictator connection.

who were these good people?

id say the Dems destroying jobs and pushing an agenda that gets peoples fired for having and expressing view points they don’t agree with has destroyed the lives of very many good people

id say the Dems destroying jobs and pushing an agenda that gets peoples fired for having and expressing view points they don’t agree with has destroyed the lives of very many good people

What agenda? And what view points? Conservatives on the whole are much more narrow-minded than liberals. Hence the terms conservative and liberal.

I love all this talk about Trump from Trump haters.

When do we talk about Biden ? I haven't seen any of you say Biden is doing a good job. I don't see anyone talking about kids in cages. I don't see anyone talking about 500 million he is giving to the WHO. I don't see anyone talking about his Trans position. I don't see anyone asking where their 2k is its been over a month. And on and on and on. Bitch about Trump lol all while Biden is fucking everything up. We good with wars again Biden supporters? BTW where's the covid plan?

You wouldn’t agree with the people I name so I won’t waste each other’s time.

don’t assume. I’m not a Trump or Biden guy. In fact I don’t like either one for different reasons

Hey Snook, sorry about your brother. I don't know the details, but here is a story from my family. I hope it helps anyone reading this ...

My sister was having a mental health crisis, so my mom called the police for any kind of help. When the cops showed up she went out to talk to them about what could be done to help my sister. The cops imedeatly told my mom this was a standoff ( felony ), and if my sister acted agressive in any way, they would murder her. My mom knew right then she made a mistake. To anyone reading this - never involve the police - they are not capable of helping ...

damn that sucks. Was literally almost the same situation with my mom and my brother. My brother was telling my mom he wanted to kill himself and putting himself down because he was depressed doing drugs. And we tried so hard to help him. And he’s done this before. And my mom called me crying asking what to do. I told her he did this same thing before he just looking for attention and that people I knew that killed them selves never told anyone. They were just found gone already. No heads up. And my mom panicking cause he’s the youngest and still her baby. We all tried so hard because he had a huge huge heart for the people he cared about. My mom called the local cops to do a well being check on him. Saying she’s scared for her son and doesn’t know what to do. They tried to call him and get him to turn himself in. He said no. And finally when they found him. He went in high speed chase. They knew he was suicidal and wanting to end his life. And when they doing him and caught up to him and he hit the spike strips. They made a fucking movie out of it. They hunted him down like a gang with assault rifles just unloading into him while he had his back turned away running into the woods to get away. They portrayed themselves as hero’s in the line of duty. But it looks started because my mom calling asking for help not knowing what to do. They instigated him so bad into high speed chase and already was ready to shoot on site. They never tried to negotiate or get him to stop. They had his phone number they coukd have went about it so many different ways. If you know someone’s suicidal. Don’t come bullets flying. Try to talk them off the ledge. Hit them with taser or rubber bullets. Anything. They didn’t try at all. Shits fucked. Then a week later. Same thing happened to another white kid in our area. In the kids driveway there’s police dashcam video of cops driving up to this kids house in his driveway and the cop dash am shows the cop pulling up still driving just firing his weapon shooting through the windshield at this kid. Insane to watch. One of those things you have to see it to believe it. Idk. But it’s crazy. Labeled HEROS. Didn’t even make local news on Facebook. It’s something you had to search for to find video of. Because didn’t fit the narrative at the time.

**had to edit because location I put to find this video people can easily know who I am knowing it was my brother. Was very popular my brother being shot. Even made national news making cops look like HEROS and on police show. They left out soooo much detail of the real truth

Last edited:
I love all this talk about Trump from Trump haters.

When do we talk about Biden ? I haven't seen any of you say Biden is doing a good job. I don't see anyone talking about kids in cages. I don't see anyone talking about 500 million he is giving to the WHO. I don't see anyone talking about his Trans position. I don't see anyone asking where their 2k is its been over a month. And on and on and on. Bitch about Trump lol all while Biden is fucking everything up. We good with wars again Biden supporters? BTW where's the covid plan?

I’m curious. Did you support trumps decision to assassinate Qasem Soleimani?

I’m curious. Did you support trumps decision to assassinate Qasem Soleimani?

100%... zero innocent civilian casualties... can’t say the same for Obama.... and with Biden’s admin going back to dropping bombs on Syria.... soon he’ll catch up to his formers boss’ head count.

100%... zero innocent civilian casualties... can’t say the same for Obama.... and with Biden’s admin going back to dropping bombs on Syria.... soon he’ll catch up to his formers boss’ head count.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong as I’ll probably get some of the details wrong. Now don’t get me wrong, Soleimani deserved to die without question. Last I heard he’s responsible for at least 600 US military service member deaths. But he was one of Iran’s leading generals if not the leading general. It’s my understanding he could have been assassinated at any time but he wasn’t given the fact he was such a rich target and would have triggered a devastating response. Now you say that there weren’t any casualties but many troops suffered and still suffer from PTSD and concussions. Did Soleimani pose an imminent threat? If not then why go after him at that time when there were abundant opportunities before that time? Now in Biden’s case, Iran had just attacked US targets in Iraq. His response was a direct result of an attack by the Iranians. Enjoy your day fuck wad. I’m going to learn how to kill more patients today this time with chemotherapy. And pillows.

Get Shredded!
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong as I’ll probably get some of the details wrong. Now don’t get me wrong, Soleimani deserved to die without question. Last I heard he’s responsible for at least 600 US military service member deaths. But he was one of Iran’s leading generals if not the leading general. It’s my understanding he could have been assassinated at any time but he wasn’t given the fact he was such a rich target and would have triggered a devastating response. Now you say that there weren’t any casualties but many troops suffered and still suffer from PTSD and concussions. Did Soleimani pose an imminent threat? If not then why go after him at that time when there were abundant opportunities before that time? Now in Biden’s case, Iran had just attacked US targets in Iraq. His response was a direct result of an attack by the Iranians. Enjoy your day fuck wad. I’m going to learn how to kill more patients today this time with chemotherapy. And pillows.

wow bro. Wow. Getting to solemani was key to assassinating him and most likely the first opportunity that offered that option without making a giant mess was in fact when he wasn’t in the act of terrorism.

secondly, I tried to answer your question without pointing out the fact that you are a weak cunt and a shitty nurse that sucks at his job, but you insist on going back to the insult stages of our relationship. I know.... it’s a love/hate kind of thing.

thirdly, just by that off chance you actually care about people and that’s why you chose to be a nurse I hope you have a decent day and make someone happy today. Maybe even safe a life?

fare well my fair weathered friend.

wow bro. Wow. Getting to solemani was key to assassinating him and most likely the first opportunity that offered that option without making a giant mess was in fact when he wasn’t in the act of terrorism.

secondly, I tried to answer your question without pointing out the fact that you are a weak cunt and a shitty nurse that sucks at his job, but you insist on going back to the insult stages of our relationship. I know.... it’s a love/hate kind of thing.

thirdly, just by that off chance you actually care about people and that’s why you chose to be a nurse I hope you have a decent day and make someone happy today. Maybe even safe a life?

It’s the pit man. We pick on each other. I hold no ill will towards anyone on here. My insults are sent with love. I’m an outstanding nurse by the way.

Also, I said up front correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t know everything I said to be fact. That was just my understanding of it.

It’s the pit man. We pick on each other. I hold no ill will towards anyone on here. My insults are sent with love. I’m an outstanding nurse by the way.

Is it hot to give men sponge baths. Haha. Sent with love. :goldenahower:

That sucks Snook. I'm sorry that happened. It's a all to common thing nowadays. I keep saying to fix the police they need higher standards, way more training, and full time body cams. A firearm is a offensive weapon , so just like the military rules of engagement, only fire back when fired on, or call for approval to fire first ...

That sucks Snook. I'm sorry that happened. It's a all to common thing nowadays. I keep saying to fix the police they need higher standards, way more training, and full time body cams. A firearm is a offensive weapon , so just like the military rules of engagement, only fire back when fired on, or call for approval to fire first ...
police are called for every emergency, they are not camp counselors. when your trained to be a hammer everything looks like a nail

Which is exactly why you don't defund the police, you increase funding, so you attract better talent to the profession.

Even Bernie Sanders agrees. Bernie Sanders pushes back on idea of abolishing police departments - Axios

Also, I said up front correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t know everything I said to be fact. That was just my understanding of it.

The only thing you understand is hate trump.

Bigtime said let’s talk about Biden and you bring up Trump again Lolol.

Last edited:
Back