• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who are the racists?

IML Gear Cream!
If someone steals from me or others is it judging calling them a thief? I see groups being painted here with broad brushes all the time and you good ole boys have no problem with it so once again stop being weak and sensitive....suffer some hardship for your race the past few years and some here acting like they were the ones that went through slavery. Your upset I formed an opinion about a mixed group of guys, some claim to be very religious some just outright drop racial slurs and they all seem to have the same ideas and mindset on how things should be. Not falling for it , seen it my whole life very up close and personal and made sure I raised my boys accordingly, to be better than that trash...and very proud of the many compliments I get about them so really the proofs in the pudding 😁

I'll agree that there is a few racists here. I call them out myself for throwing slurs out and likely raise my boys the same way you raise yours yet you lump me in with the racists along with most others here. And that's what our government is pushing. That's all good with you though.
Nothing sensitive or weak about it. Quite the opposite really. I won't submit to anyone telling me what I am, like you seem to think I should.

Race is silly. A donkey and a horse can have a baby mule, but then it's sterile. Genetic dead end, but all humans can have babies, so we are all the same. Brothers if you like ?

African blacks are not American blacks. We are the melting pot. We should be beyond this because if your racist today, then you hate your own race ...

History has lied to us, and that has not helped. Here's a few examples. White men could not go to Africa. They would have died of malaria. Portuguese have a immunity. They did not in slave blacks - they bought them. Slavery was alive before the Portuguese, and is still alive today in africa. America while completely wrong outlawed importation of any race of slaves in 1804, and completely abolished it in 1865. Very progressive as slavery exist in most the world still today.

At the end of the day, every one of us is a mutt here, and have no claim to race. The only color is green. Cash is king. Even in prison, green is the only real color ...

Where is slavery today all over the world ?

First and foremost is child sexual/ labour slavery.

Then you have religious slavery like China has 2 million Islamic slaves working , and selling their organs.

The middle east is big on slavery, and they don't much care what their race is. They have mostly african, and middle Asian slaves.

Africa is huge on tribal slavery today, yesterday, and tomorrow ...

Maybe the most heinous slavery in vogue today is prison for profit slavery. Oh give em a quarter an hour just to not call it slavery. This is in most nations of the world today.

All in all, we are quite fortunate to be Americans, even if your a racist ?

If someone works out like this ..... is it safe to take advantage of the fact that you are pretty sure she loves to get fucked from behind.... potentially in the ass?

Attachments

• 51E61DB7-ADAD-4BD7-BD67-4978C09A80F9.jpeg
    51E61DB7-ADAD-4BD7-BD67-4978C09A80F9.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 37
White people are on “top” for a reason....

I know it hurts but...... it’s true ... otherwise it would be WLM

suck a dick all you race hustling scumbags...

White people are on “top” for a reason....

I know it hurts but...... it’s true ... otherwise it would be WLM

suck a dick all you race hustling scumbags...

And what reason is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what reason is that?

because I said so.... it’s a white mans world after all, right?

that’s what I’ve been hearing lately anyway!

everybody hates winners....

tom Brady, Jeff Gordon, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, tiger woods, Donald Trump, issac Newton, Einstein, Jesus Christ , the guy that lives down the road from you that has nice things and a happy family.....

you know what I’m saying.

we all have our enemies.. but don’t hate just cuz you ain’t dicklips .... just do better

because I said so.... it’s a white mans world after all, right?

that’s what I’ve been hearing lately anyway!

everybody hates winners....

tom Brady, Jeff Gordon, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, tiger woods, Donald Trump, issac Newton, Einstein, Jesus Christ , the guy that lives down the road from you that has nice things and a happy family.....

you know what I’m saying.

we all have our enemies.. but don’t hate just cuz you ain’t dicklips .... just do better

I’d agree with nearly all those names except Trump. what’s your reason for saying he’s a winner?

To be honest. It’s all for political gain by the democrats. Africa started slavery first. Then brought it to America. The first legal slave owner in the United States was a black man. The republicans of the north were fighting for black equality back in the day and the democrats of the south desperate as always helped start and fund the kkk a one race organization to help fight for political gain. And then the civil war started. The democrats of the south king with the kkk fighting the republicans of the north also know as the union that were fighting for black equality. Now present day the democrats desperate as ever yet again. Create a one race organization againnnnn. The black lives matters group. Trying to fight for all blacks votes. Tries to call trump a racist for building a wall that every president before trump has promised in presidential campaigns to get all Spanish people to vote for democrats against trump. It has been the democrats Obama and Biden that built the cages they blamed Trump for. Biden and Obama deported more people than any president in history. They made blacks the poorest they ever been. And if you go on the Black Lives Matter website and click donate. It takes you to another link. It’s called act blue I think and what is that..... it’s a Democrat ran fundraising page for presidential campaigns. So people thinking they are donating to Black Lives Matter was actually going to a democratic ran website. The democrats are a bunch of desperate dirty politicians. Playing everyone against eachother for political gain. They know we are too strong as one. They have been dividing us by race, religion, gender, sexual preference, and any other way possible. Because as one we can over throw any crooked government. The democrats right now are keeping schools shut down to better our children’s futures and not wanting us to travel between states because of covid but yet Biden is letting thousands of illegal immigrants and refugees come here for sanctuary. Why because they are hoping for their vote in the future. They are manufacturing votes. Look at how they treated Spanish people prior to Trump. Look at the deportations. Clinton’s era they were just licking blacks up like no tomorrow. Obama blacks were jobless and poorest they ever been. Trump came in and made history with the most blacks ever employed the most blacks off of welfare. And if there was all this racism and white privileged whites that is stone walking blacks. Why are is there a black brain surgeon, black lawyers, black celebrities, black professional athletes, black cops, black judges, black business owners..... if all this racism was real and existed then why would they hold these powerful jobs like this. Or the black professor that’s crying all this racism holding down blacks why did all these people succeed. Why are there black people that are rich compared to the ones crying racism for their failures. It’s because it’s bullshit. This is all for political gain by democrat party. They don’t care WHOS life they hurt or the lives they ruin financially all for power of the country. People think they are fighting for freedom. But they are giving democrats more power to take away our freedom trying to rewrite the constitution making new laws. They are taking away so much from everyone. And no one sees it. Look up the operation the cia dod and other alphabet organizations ran together. About creating propoganda using internet and media to brainwash and persuade the people the way they want. And this covid crap has really helped them along with Facebook and other big tech companies making deals with the media to make their news reports go viral over other media that goes against their beliefs. Either get with them or they destroy you. They call it character assasination. All lives matter. In schools they are trying to tell white kids to be sorry for their skin color and that they should get down on their knees and tell blacks they are sorry they are white and to not be proud of who they are. Who says that kind of shit. When I was a kid in school our teachers told us all black white Spanish Asian or what ever to be proud of ourselves and who we are. Now they are telling white children at a young age this kind of garbage. That’s racist. They are telling these children at a young age that blacks are better instead of equal. This country is so fucked. We are all equal. And anyone who says one race in particular is a racist. And these democrats if you disagree with them yes they do call you a racist. When Trump criticized the ms13 and securing our borders that’s what started the Trump racist shit. Saying that he meant all Mexicans are bad people. And that was ok. And then one white cop or even a black cop kills a black guy all of a sudden all cops are racist white supremacists and that was ok. Even if it was a black cop. They were white supremacists too. They burned cities down to the ground. Local businesses black and white owned. Burned police stations police vehicles. Destroyed major cities all over. Everything was on fire. Throwing bricks at cops lighting fire works at cops. Shining those lasers in cops eyes to damage their eyes. And that was all considered peaceful protests. Harris and many other celebrities all got online and on media telling people to keep protesting keep in the streets and doing what your doing it’s working. And Biden and other people donated to a group to bond the rioters out of jail so they could get right back into the streets the very same day destroying the cities and that wasn’t supporting domestic terrorism. They took over cities in Portland or somewhere calling it the autonomous zone. Police precincts taken over. No cops in or anything. Murders started happening and all was ok. Trump offered national guard and he was called inhumane and a nazi and everything else for offering the national guard for help. It was not ok. Then Biden gets in office and all of a sudden national guard and everything deployed all over. And trump accused of supporting domestic terrorism. They manufactured fake Twitter accounts fake Twitter posts and everything to use against trump in the impeachment and they got called out and put on blast for cropping videos and altering videos. Some of the so called screenshots didn’t even have right dates. They made fake Twitter accounts of people that were actually on Twitter with no blue check mark on their real accounts meaning it’s been verified. They played video of all these democrats supporting the riots and saying I’m surprised there isn’t more uprising there should be and maybe there will be more uprising in the streets Kamala Harris said that. Celebrities asking if any he was to shoot the president would he be first celebrity ever to assasinate a president. Biden threatening Trump saying how he wants to punch him in the face even the media saying those things and it was all ok. The media DOESNT show you the real truth of what happened in the impeachment and how bad democrats got smashed for the fake impeachment and how pelosi opened up Pandora’s box because of what they were bashing Trump for in the impeachment they did much much worse and it’s all on video that was aired live and Twitter posts and everything. So why aren’t they being impeached and thrown out. The hypocrisy is real as hell right now. And I pray for our country that we come together and get through this fake propoganda and the lies dividing us for their own political gain by big tech and media. And we stop being divided. I pray for our countries sake. If racism was real why is there so many black millionaires??? What about all the black on black shootings that happened in Chicago on Father’s Day 2020. Setting history records of mass shootings. Black on black. Children shot in drive by shootings. Kids shot while in car with their fathers. Mean while black lives matters going on screaming defund the police. Why didn’t they air all of that. All the black killings and shootings that went on during those blm riots. Rival gangs killing eachother in the protests because they are out marching rioting and then to their left and there’s a rival gang member that shot and killed their brother or cousin. Like the chos vs Woo in New York. Why didn’t they air that. Black lives only matter when it’s by a white personal for political gain. It’s bullshit. White people get killed more by cops that blacks. My little brother was shot and killed by cops 2 years ago and he was white. They gunned him down from behind while he was running away from them and yes my brother had a gun out running. And they were called HEROS. But a black person shoots at cops and cops return fire and kill the man they are called racists. They didn’t let that be all over media because it didn’t fit the narrative.

Get Shredded!
Sorry so long. But I just hope people wake up before it’s too late and we become a third world country or slaves to our own government. And so mentally torn down and divided. We need to all come together and see through the bullshit. Look at the statistics. Not opinions or hate or what ever. I don’t care how mean or not politically correct and mad at someone because they talked no worse than we speak amongst friends. He was real and straight up. Not some fake ass politician pretending to be someone he isn’t. And was damn good for our country cutting all this non essential spending programs to reduce our debt to be able to lower our taxes on our paychecks so we can have more money. I can never hate someone so much I’m willing to give up my weekly pay to hate them.

Where is slavery today all over the world ?

First and foremost is child sexual/ labour slavery.

Then you have religious slavery like China has 2 million Islamic slaves working , and selling their organs.

The middle east is big on slavery, and they don't much care what their race is. They have mostly african, and middle Asian slaves.

Africa is huge on tribal slavery today, yesterday, and tomorrow ...

Maybe the most heinous slavery in vogue today is prison for profit slavery. Oh give em a quarter an hour just to not call it slavery. This is in most nations of the world today.

All in all, we are quite fortunate to be Americans, even if your a racist ?

exactly. We were the first country to abolish slavery that was not started by us. It was brought here and we were the first to end it. And the first legal slave owner in America was a black man. But we get the blame for it and are suppose to tell our kids to be sorry they are white and not be proud of who they are because they are white and that they don’t matter anymore and kneel down to everyone who’s not white. But yet slavery still is all over the world. China has slave labor. North Korea. Africa. Everywhere has it still to this day. And we are criticized and blamed. It’s bullshit. It was all for political gain. Always the democrats using a one race organization for political gain. Like civil war. Was the democrats who helped start and fund kkk to fight against the republicans of the north that were fighting for black equality. And now present day go donate on Black Lives Matter website. It takes you to another website to donate money and it’s ran by act blue. A democratic ran website for campaign fund raising. If there was all this so called racism then there woukdnt be a famous black brain surgeon best in the world. Cause he woukdnt of been able to get all that schooling if there’s all this so called racism stopping blacks from being better. How did Obama become in a position to become first black president. He was t at all living oppressed the day before he decided to run for president. Even his wife. She is self sufficient and worth a lot on her own without Obama. Why are there black lawyers and judges. Why are there a lot of black millionaires..... if this racism is so true then how did they get around the racism that holds all blacks down and doesn’t let them be better..... did they paint their skin white while going to school and pretend to be white until they got established?? It’s bullshit. Our democrats are dividing us against eachother by any means for political gain. Because we are too strong as one. And can tear down any government if they don’t protect the people. They claim to be for the people yet they are doing this to us. They fabricate the news and ads on social media to fit their political gain. And big tech is helping block out any voice that opposes then with truth and calls them out for what they are and their lies and hypocrisy.

Us “mature” folks are set in our ways... it’s the kids that are gonna get fucked up by the race hustlers.... kids that are being exposed to anti white propaganda before learning, seeing or even coming close to understanding the events that led us here .... most of them will extremely resentful of other races. To the point where there will undoubtedly be tragedy.

you can’t impress upon a young man this idea that he is guilty for just existing and not give birth to self hatred or a sense of duty to ones self (or community) prescribed group.

The media is (and its weak viewers are) essentially lighting the kindling that will ignite a generations long war.

Hey Snook, sorry about your brother. I don't know the details, but here is a story from my family. I hope it helps anyone reading this ...

My sister was having a mental health crisis, so my mom called the police for any kind of help. When the cops showed up she went out to talk to them about what could be done to help my sister. The cops imedeatly told my mom this was a standoff ( felony ), and if my sister acted agressive in any way, they would murder her. My mom knew right then she made a mistake. To anyone reading this - never involve the police - they are not capable of helping ...

I’d agree with nearly all those names except Trump. what’s your reason for saying he’s a winner?

LOLZ. All those names and Trump is the one that doesn’t fit.... we’re well aware crybaby hates him.

The correct answer is lebron. People definitely don’t hate him for being a winner.

LOLZ. All those names and Trump is the one that doesn’t fit.... we’re well aware crybaby hates him.

The correct answer is lebron. People definitely don’t hate him for being a winner.

Seriously, what makes him a winner? He was handed his fortune. Ruined the majority of his businesses. Ruined his marriages. Cheated to get in school. Had daddy bail him out every time he failed. Stiffed his workers. Lost the house. Lost the senate. Lost the presidency. Can’t get a loan. He’s being investigated on multiple fronts. Set record for most lies in history. Lies about everything. Were you idiot that said he won’t get in trouble for tax evasion because he didn’t do his own taxes? Probably so.

And what reason is that?

I don't believe whites are the winners MBD. There is this Canadian professor who studied this, and he discovered there are two schools of thought, and both are wrong. The first is " they need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps ". Well, a huge percent are just to dumb. The other is" if they just had a chance " affirmative action. Well, a large percentage are just to dumb, and it's a terrible idea to put them in charge ( Biden )
America does great letting the cream of the crop rise to the top. Yet we do a terrible job of getting the dumb ones integrated now that we have killed the family and faith.

P.S. Trump is a smart one, and did a great job leading America, just we didn’t like his personality is all.

IML Gear Cream!
Seriously, what makes him a winner? He was handed his fortune. Ruined the majority of his businesses. Ruined his marriages. Cheated to get in school. Had daddy bail him out every time he failed. Stiffed his workers. Lost the house. Lost the senate. Lost the presidency. Can’t get a loan. He’s being investigated on multiple fronts. Set record for most lies in history. Lies about everything. Were you idiot that said he won’t get in trouble for tax evasion because he didn’t do his own taxes? Probably so.

Well youre wrong about a lot of that but this is America and money makes you a winner. Regardless of the help he’s gotten financially he’s always always been a millionaire.

And lol at ruined his marriages. His whores were probably cheating too.

March is women’s history month.... so us straight white devils get to endure another month of being told how awful we are, just by a different group.

I don't believe whites are the winners MBD. There is this Canadian professor who studied this, and he discovered there are two schools of thought, and both are wrong. The first is " they need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps ". Well, a huge percent are just to dumb. The other is" if they just had a chance " affirmative action. Well, a large percentage are just to dumb, and it's a terrible idea to put them in charge ( Biden )
America does great letting the cream of the crop rise to the top. Yet we do a terrible job of getting the dumb ones integrated now that we have killed the family and faith.

P.S. Trump is a smart one, and did a great job leading America, just we didn’t like his personality is all.

Unfortunately for those that thought he was doing such a great job, there were roughly 5+ million who thought he wasn’t. He was a wannabe dictator. He would have done just fine in North Korea or Russia but America is a democracy. I would say the same thing no matter who was in office, democrat or republican.

Trumps lawyers are winners, made Demturdz look more mental and brainless minute by minute,and that's hard to do when youre that mindless.

Lie, manipulate, cheat, steal, perv on kids, crack-head families, real dirt-bags.

https://youtu.be/zfJaxhA4sP8

Well youre wrong about a lot of that but this is America and money makes you a winner. Regardless of the help he’s gotten financially he’s always always been a millionaire.

And lol at ruined his marriages. His whores were probably cheating too.

Money makes you a winner. I was certain that’s what most on your side of the argument think but thanks for saying it out loud. I’m certain he has millions but in my book he ain’t worth the paper I wiped my ass with this morning.

Trumps lawyers are winners, made Demturdz look more mental and brainless minute by minute,and that's hard to do when youre that mindless.

Lie, manipulate, cheat, steal, perv on kids, crack-head families, real dirt-bags.

https://youtu.be/zfJaxhA4sP8

Stop watching YouTube videos. They’re rotting your brain.

Wonder why so many would want to come to a place so racist?

Money makes you a winner. I was certain that’s what most on your side of the argument think but thanks for saying it out loud. I’m certain he has millions but in my book he ain’t worth the paper I wiped my ass with this morning.

Look around you that’s what the world thinks.

Look around you that’s what the world thinks.

It’s stereotypical to think that the world thinks that way. I’ll agree that some do but not everyone. You think Trump is happy with all his millions? He seems like a very miserable person to me given what he tweeted(past tense . I failed to mention that he was banned from Facebook and Twitter for life. There’s a couple more epic failures to add to the list) and says. Didn’t you get tired of the poor me attitude he had these last four years? The tireless bitching and moaning? I never watched the apprentice but apparently it was a good reality tv show but that’s all people got more of these last four years, a reality tv show. And he’s about to become a lot more miserable given the fact that he’s done everything he could to hide his taxes and they’ve just now come to light. If he’s done nothing wrong, good on him but you and I both know that won’t figure to be true.

Back