Who are the racists?

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,811 Posts
    Rep Points

My employer released a statement in the name of “equity” that practically stated the plan to pay non-white employers more for the same work, because they had to work harder to get here.

my work pop. is 70% Asian, 20% Caucasian and 10% black (African-American and black American) ...

🤨

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,811 Posts
    Rep Points

We literally have a team of 5 black people (3 of them outside hires) walking around looking for racisms.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points

Truth about racism, FBI crime statistics and facts are not a convenient truth for some, so you must be racist.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    We literally have a team of 5 black people (3 of them outside hires) walking around looking for racisms.
    2 of the best mechanics I ever had were black, but I will never hire another one because like you said they are always the bottom denominator when drama is concerned and they dont realize all the baggage they carry around with them. I'm looking for one thing and one thing only, do your fucking job and shut the fuck up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    921 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Coca-Cola has used a training video by antiracist activist Robin DiAngelo that tells employees to “try to be less white,” according to “unwoke activist” Karlyn Borysenko based on information from what she says is a company whistleblower. Borysenko, who is also a psychologist, YouTuber, and creator of Zen Workplace, put a video of the training online. Borysenko often speaks out against critical race theory and corporate race training.

The 49-minute training video by DiAngelo, author of the book “White Fragility,” is titled “Confronting Racism.” Right away the course establishes that all white people are born racist. “Nothing exempts any white person from the forces of racism,” says DiAngelo. “When you accept the reality of your socialization, you can begin to examine how you’ve been shaped by it.”
    “In the U.S. and other Western nations, white people are socialized to feel that they are inherently superior because they are white,” she continues. “Research shows that by age 3 to 4, children understand that it is better to be white.”
    Employees are told in the “what you can do” section that to “be less white” one can:
    Be less oppressive
    Be less arrogant
    Be less certain
    Be less defensive
    Be less arrogant
    Be more humble
    Listen
    Believe
    Break with apathy
    Break with white solidarity
    DiAngelo’s list thus implies that white people are, by their very skin color, oppressive, defensive, arrogant, apathetic, and so forth.
    The training includes a “racial resentment” section. “Any moment of black advancement is met with a backlash of white rage and resentment,” DiAngelo claims. “I think we’re in a current moment of that after eight years of Obama.” DiAngelo goes on to say that white people resent affirmative action, which she describes as “a toothless program that we’ve practically dismantled.”
    DiAngelo says when white people say they aren’t racist, she doesn’t buy it. When DiAngelo hears white people say, “I was taught to treat everyone the same,” she said she thinks to herself, “this person doesn’t understand basic socialization. This person doesn’t understand culture. This person is not self-aware.”
    Being nice to black people is not enough, according to DiAngelo. “Niceness is not courageous. Niceness is not anti-racism.” She informs listeners that if they are merely nice, then they are advancing a racist system that increases “racial disparities.”
    The course description for the training reads:
    In this course, Robin DiAngelo, the best-selling author of White Fragility, gives you the vocabulary and practices you need to start confronting racism and unconscious bias at the individual level and throughout your organization. There’s no magic recipe for building an inclusive workplace. It’s a process that needs to involve people of color, and that needs to go on for as long as your company is in business. But with these tools at your disposal, you’ll be well on your way.
    The entire training is available on “LinkedIn Learning,” which Borysenko says Coca-Cola is using “for their internal platform.”

DiAngelo’s course could open Coca-Cola to a slew of lawsuits by employees who suspect they were denied promotions, bonuses, and other opportunities due to their skin color. They can use the training as direct evidence of racial discrimination, according to lawyers.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/whistleblower-coca-cola-uses-antiracist-training-that-tells-employees-try-to-be-less-white/

Wow that’s fucking crazy. I’m not sure what to even say to that. 🤮🤮🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

We are all racist. I hate Biden. Which means I hate white people, according to racists. To me it means I hate communists

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts
    Rep Points

I work with some pretty solid people of all races and backgrounds, it's assholes I hate and they come in all colors....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    That's my take as well. I know I've mentioned that at least once.

The downside is that the govt forces us to place bets (taxes) on these scripted, predetermined, fixed fights.

Both of these are equally real:
    LOL funny shit

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points

fuck coke and fuck all companies that are capitulating to make a profit. jack and pepsi from now on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts
    Rep Points

Me: I'll have a pepsi please
    waitress: we only have coca cola
    Me: I'll have a water please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,500 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    fuck coke and fuck all companies that are capitulating to make a profit. jack and pepsi from now on
    Not much beats coke zero and capt morgan white (racist). It tastes good and it's good for you.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Dunno why u put my name in this.. I have never made a racist remark on here... Ever.
    I'm not a racist.
    Others here clearly are tho.
    You're right you haven't and the initial post wasn't meant to go this direction really. Just to make fun of the left for voting in an obviously racist president after spending 4 years screaming about Trump being racist lol.

My apologies if you thought I was calling you a racist because that was not my intent. You just happen to be one of the most vocal on the other side of the political aisle.

I actually crack up at most of your posts because they're ridiculous most of the time so nothing against you.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,702 Posts
    Rep Points

We need a business directory for conservatives. Tired of funding the enemy.

If you guys know of a conservative directory of businesses I would much appreciate a link.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    We need a business directory for conservatives. Tired of funding the enemy.

If you guys know of a conservative directory of businesses I would much appreciate a link.

Honestly, the cancel culture needs to swing both ways, these companies need to know 84 million people can just as easily stop patronizing them..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

I can’t speak for everyone but some of my family that came to the US in the 70’s and 80’s still can’t use a computer. But they have younger family that can do it for them.

He definitely should have phrased that differently and poor choice of words.

That Video GC was really funny

Rock On