• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Naps Contest TD

HeavyMetalMadMan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received my winnings from Naps UFC contest. Communication was on point. I ran into an issue using my coupon code and it was taken care of pretty fast. Ordering on the website is super easy and probably the best website I’ve used for ordering. I really really liked the packaging. It was a domestic order but arrived fast. I cannot comment on the quality of products, but all verification codes checked out with Beligas website. My only complaint of the whole process was they have minimums on each brand, so you can’t mix and match brands without meeting the minimum for each. But overall pretty impressed...

will upload TD pic shortly.

Received my winnings from Naps UFC contest. Communication was on point. I ran into an issue using my coupon code and it was taken care of pretty fast. Ordering on the website is super easy and probably the best website I’ve used for ordering. I really really liked the packaging. It was a domestic order but arrived fast. I cannot comment on the quality of products, but all verification codes checked out with Beligas website. My only complaint of the whole process was they have minimums on each brand, so you can’t mix and match brands without meeting the minimum for each. But overall pretty impressed...

will upload TD pic shortly.

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.”

Back