• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

White History Month

IML Gear Cream!
And more than 80% of whites are killed by whites. We are a racially divided society and murders usually are committed by someone who knows the victim.

I should stay out of here and heed GC advice. What you say is true but whites aren't burning down cities calling for the defunding of police and blaming other races

.hey Im not here to cause issues ...remember Im not white Im allowed to say that, Im what would be called a uncle tom I believe :coffee:...

Haha Twisted, uncle Tom ...

I believe I'm what's called a white traitor, because I marched with blm, not antifa. Passing cars screamed nigger lover ... Its perfectly ok in the marketplace of ideas, being offended is the correct place.

only when it comes to race issues do people make up all sorts of ways to get around a number thats inconvenient to their position. what if people stopped including hispanics and others as white and we got more detailed in these stats

Exactly !! Thats how people hide the truth and bury the obvious!!

Figured this would get lifter back, or LilDong in an uproar, or the other TDS guy w/ the tranny-wife... ** shrug **

Who is it that has the tranny wife around here??? Separately, i bet Kilsong is someone's tranny wife....

And more than 80% of whites are killed by whites. We are a racially divided society and murders usually are committed by someone who knows the victim.

We’re racially divided because this country is full of idiots who just want to cry that the statistics are uneven and ignore the real problem.

We’re racially divided because this country is full of idiots who just want to cry that the statistics are uneven and ignore the real problem.
I address the real problem every day at work by trying to change the criminal justice system and make access to quality education more equitable for people with an incarceration history. But numbers don't lie, and disparities based on race and CLASS do exist. My work tries to add opportunities for those who may not know how to access them otherwise. I've been fortunate to watch people who spent decades in prison get masters and PhD's. Not sure if they would have been able to accomplish that without some level of support. Many of these students are first gen and they are changing their family dynamic. This has a generational impact. Beyond the quantifiable data that shows a reduction in recidivism and an elevation in earning potential, the individual stories are pretty inspiring. Anyway, that's my rant for the day, now lets get back to bending bars and smashing pussy.

I vote for April or July being white history month

We can't bro that's racist, 4th of july is racist, mount rushmore, I'm racist, you are, hell my cats balls are racist. Everything is racist and we need to feel shitty about ourselves because we aren't black. That's what we are supposed to do. Here's something to think about, inequality. Literally EVERYTHING WE DO is an attempt at inequality. Getting a better job, losing weight, building muscle, making money, marrying a hot woman. Everything people do is to seperate themselves from the pack, to better ourselves is actually inequality. When everyone is equal that's called communism

I vote for April or July being white history month

Maybe just a day...April 1st seems good for this bunch

I was thinking April 4th call it name james earl ray day . Hell if there going to call us racist anyways why not make it so.

It's sad that so many are brain washed on both sides and can't see the real truth of why it's that way . It will only get worst from here on out

Get Shredded!
I was thinking April 4th call it name james earl ray day . Hell if there going to call us racist anyways why not make it so.

It's sad that so many are brain washed on both sides and can't see the real truth of why it's that way . It will only get worst from here on out

That would be one helluva move to have a white history month....this would definitely shine a light on the real racist!! If people have a problem with white history month they are racist plain and simple and hey if white people wouldnt appreciate that it shows they are cowards and part of the problem ....every race should have some sorta recognition imo .....

Last edited:

Only problem is I'm not white lol .

Back