• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

White History Month

That's crazy..and I think whites only make up about 12% of the population. I could be wrong though 😂

Ya, white people make up %60 and %12 for black. If it was even white deaths would be over 4 time that of black. When trying to make a point about racial disparities a basic statistics course should be a prerequisite.

Ya, white people make up %60 and %12 for black. If it was even white deaths would be over 4 time that of black. When trying to make a point about racial disparities a basic statistics course should be a prerequisite.

That don't want those facts.....lol.

So what you’re saying is a small percentage of the population is having a larger number of police interactions???? Hmmmmm I wonder who’s fault that is......

That don't want those facts.....lol.

So what you’re saying is a small percentage of the population is having a larger number of police interactions???? Hmmmmm I wonder who’s fault that is......

And thats exactly why no racial issues get handled because excuse after excuse is made instead of just doin some own race self regulation.... owning the facts and making a change isnt on the agenda!....

Don't confuse money vs color.

Labron James has been not charged by police for at least 2 dui, and speeding over 100 mph ...

Its not his color, it's his money.

Didn't get past turdz and tardz 101

Look up the facts for black on black killings, the numbers are astronomical, no one is burning down cities when they shoot each other, don't come crying to me with this blm bullshit until you clean up your own back yard.

It's actually 90% of blacks are killed by blacks, just in case your wondering. But that's just fine, or maybe it's my fault because I'm white? Complete bullshit

Dude your not even allowed to say that lol.....the arguments made are full of excuses! Cmon we heard the arguments,justifications and white people cant even call them out!....me personally I hear fucking excuses bullshit rhetoric to gain control and get what they want and not work for it or put in the time to achieve it ....and no Im not white .....sad even the radio stations playing on radio in these communities/inner city areas encourage this riff raff ...very sad because some black/brown people are very decent ...sadly that number of decent ones dont out way or out shine the bad ones!!....just my .02 ....and no Im not racist I call it like I see it!

Dude your not even allowed to say that lol.....the arguments made are full of excuses! Cmon we heard the arguments,justifications and white people cant even call them out!....me personally I hear fucking excuses bullshit rhetoric to gain control and get what they want and not work for it or put in the time to achieve it ....and no Im not white .....sad even the radio stations playing on radio in these communities/inner city areas encourage this riff raff ...very sad because some black/brown people are very decent ...sadly that number of decent ones dont out way or out shine the bad ones!!....just my .02 ....and no Im not racist I call it like I see it!

We are both going to get "cancelled"

Actually, you are racist, you are just so ignorant you don't even realize it. You are the idiot that knows your kind is trash so you try to act white but you can't pull it off because you are too stupid and you go back to your instincts of walking on all fours and parroting whatever is said around you. Get a life loser.

Hi parrot I see were off our meds again ....remember god loves you

Actually, you are racist, you are just so ignorant you don't even realize it. You are the idiot that knows your kind is trash so you try to act white but you can't pull it off because you are too stupid and you go back to your instincts of walking on all fours and parroting whatever is said around you. Get a life loser.

Says the guy with 3 posts and a red rep

Twisted all you ever do is bitch and moan. Must be tiresome being a victim all the time you sad sac of shit.

Hey lifter all you do is make up gimmicks and insist on re joining a board that kick you off what 100xs ....fucking parrot ...dont you have a family to spend time with? Pfft even they dont want ya around thats why you live in your mamas basement because the family dont trust you upstairs .....I can see why:roflmao:

again twisted parrot fuck all you do is go around and play victim crying about how the govt has wronged you and Trump while you spout off what you saw on OAN on any forum that will stand your idiotic mumblings. You are pathetic.

Oh poor lifter still stuck on MSM fake reports ...I see your still hung up on the politics tsk tsk ..dont worry just watch cnn and memorize what you saw and regurgitated here like a good old pole sucking parrot ....:roflmao:...

Figured this would get lifter back, or LilDong in an uproar, or the other TDS guy w/ the tranny-wife... ** shrug **

Firstly, I don’t believe black people are only 12% of the population. I dunno about you guys but I don’t ever fill out those census things they send me so.....

plus.... how many Asians are shot by police annually. I think you’ll find that Asians in America tend to stay out of trouble... 🤔 wonder why?

only when it comes to race issues do people make up all sorts of ways to get around a number thats inconvenient to their position. what if people stopped including hispanics and others as white and we got more detailed in these stats

Don't confuse money vs color.

Labron James has been not charged by police for at least 2 dui, and speeding over 100 mph ...

Its not his color, it's his money.
That was the issue prior to Bacon's rebellion and then racial divisions were used to prevent solidarity among the working class

It's actually 90% of blacks are killed by blacks, just in case your wondering. But that's just fine, or maybe it's my fault because I'm white? Complete bullshit
And more than 80% of whites are killed by whites. We are a racially divided society and murders usually are committed by someone who knows the victim.

Look up the facts for black on black killings, the numbers are astronomical, no one is burning down cities when they shoot each other, don't come crying to me with this blm bullshit until you clean up your own back yard.

And the innocent children that also die as a result of their stupidity.

Back