• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Far-Left Rioters Attacking Federal Courthouse Not Domestic Terrorism Because It’s At Night

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Biden AG Pick Merrick Garland: Far-Left Rioters Attacking Federal Courthouse Not Domestic Terrorism Because It’s At Night When Court Is Closed

President Joe Biden’s nominee for U.S. attorney general, Merrick Garland, said during the first day of his confirmation hearing on Monday that the attacks on federal courthouses in the Pacific Northwest may not qualify as domestic terrorism because the attacks happen at night when the court is closed.

“Let me ask you about assaults on federal property in places other than Washington, D.C. Portland for instance, Seattle,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) said. “Do you regard assaults on federal courthouses or other federal property as acts of domestic extremism, domestic terrorism?

Hawley’s question came after far-left rioters repeatedly attacked the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse in downtown Portland over the summer.

“Well, senator, my own definition, which is about the same as the statutory definition is the use of violence or threats of violence in attempt to disrupt democratic processes,” Garland responded. “So an attack on a courthouse while in operation, trying to prevent judges from actually deciding cases that plainly is, um, domestic extremism, um domestic terrorism.”

“An attack simply on government property at night or any other kind of circumstances is a clear crime and a serious one and should be punished,” Garland responded. “I don’t mean, I don’t know enough about the facts of the example you’re talking about, but that’s where I draw the line when it one is, both are criminal, but one is a core attack on our democratic institutions.”

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...sm-because-its-at-night-when-court-is-closed?

Yet they are picking out "good ole boys" recruited old ladies to arrest and prosecute, LOL.

Libturdz get more brain-dead and deranged by the minute.

Not a good answer, especially for a man who billed himself as a centrist when he was a Supreme Court nominee.

It’s amazing what kind of whacky positions these folks contort themselves into.

as long as you dont say mean words, words are violence

How in the hell do people like this even have a job?

"uh, uh, uh...i dunno, uhh, uh, uhhhh...."

They don’t they get (s)elected or appointed to rolls! He sounds like a white obama with no the prompter hahaha

Unless you’re white and you don’t endorse certain views, then silence is violence too. It’s all very confusing.
if words are violence and silence is violence, then silent but deadly is assault

IML Gear Cream!
if words are violence and silence is violence, then silent but deadly is assault

Exactly. And if a female or a member of any other historically marginalized, federally protected humanoid species is nearby, it also happens to be a hate crime!

OK, so during the Civil rights bombings by both sides ( fed buildings, and churches ) are now not terrorism ?

BREAKING: Mitch McConnell to vote for Merrick Garland, who stated Congress should censor the internet, crossing the border wasn’t a crime, and that Antifa attacks in Portland were not terrorism

Thank god. Now we can finally focus in on the existential threats of climate change and white supremacy.

Thank god. Now we can finally focus in on the existential threats of climate change and white supremacy.

LMAO

And libs acually support this mindless, childish behavior. Ever meet an intelligent libturd?? I havent...

LMAO

And libs acually support this mindless, childish behavior. Ever meet an intelligent libturd?? I havent...

Lol they tend to have a hard time thinking for themselves...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back