• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is Big Ramy Worth $1 Million for a Supplement Sponsorship?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik If you’ve followed my work, you know I don’t put much value on sponsored athletes these days. To be honest, it’s played out. No one believes they achieved their physique using just a certain brands’ supplements. The cost associated with paying a sponsored athlete is much better utilized elsewhere to grow a

Read More...

If they stop paying these guys crazy amounts of money, it can go both ways. Supplements for us probably become cheaper due to less overhead for them. Then, on the other hand prob no incentive for most people to become the mass monster anymore. You will still have those few who will do it no matter what but probably see an increase in men's Physique and fitness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/q_od_Cy_xw8

This was a good video with Tony talking about this. And I do believe Ramy is worth 1M, look at contracts Jay got and that was years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back