• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Requirements for Lists and Ordering

Please read very carefully.

Must have at least 500 posts or be a previous customer to order. Limited exceptions will be made.

Sale continues. Process is listed below.

This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

Sale Info:
20% all items unless specifically mentioned on the list.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

I would love to order from GC heard nothing but good thing but i dont have 500 posts 😫 is there any other way?

Please send an email to one of the email addresses in the GC sale thread.

QUOTE=atmosfearless;1852492]GC hit me up on pm gotta few quick questions thanks[/QUOTE]

i am looking for sus 500?
3 posts yet you post in here asking? Did you read the first post as well as all the reminders all over this thread? You still need 497 more posts.

:funny::funny:

Well I have been here awhile and don’t have the required post count so I guess no list

Same here. A decade on here but I don’t post a lot. It’s so annoying that people mess shit up. I know GC is top shelf but I just don’t post enough to hit 500 especially when this wasn’t my home board until I came back from my AAS layoff. Lol The days of a ton of posts are long ago now. I’m 45 with wife & Kids and just can’t spend time like when I was younger and single. I get it though. I’ve been on boards since 98’ and you see A LOT of Ignorant time bandit type of people…not to mention LE and staying safe 😕

Participate more. You'll be astonished how fast your post count goes up.

I have been a customer of dutch for 4 years, but now they are gone. I was coached by tren2k14 a while back and now I can't reach him either. I'm almost out of gear and I have not used anyone but dutch because I could actually afford their stuff. I don't post on here much, but I hope you guys can help.

Send an email to one of the addresses on the order process thread below.

I have been a customer of dutch for 4 years, but now they are gone. I was coached by tren2k14 a while back and now I can't reach him either. I'm almost out of gear and I have not used anyone but dutch because I could actually afford their stuff. I don't post on here much, but I hope you guys can help.

Guys it's worth it. 500 post count isn't much if you are apart of the community. Get active. There are many other sources that don't require a high post count to order but gc is top shelf. All his tests have come back great lots of vets using him. It's deff worth the work to have access to a great vendor as church.

Last edited:
Thanks

Guys it's worth it. 500 post count isn't much if you are apart of the community. Get active. There are many other sources that don't require a high post count to order but gc is top shelf. All his tests have come back great lots of vets using him. It's deff worth the work to have access to a great vendor as church.

Totally understood and respect. You mentioned something to the effect of members of other forums with long standings, how does one vet for this? My time on IM and username being the same maybe the easiest to verify? Thanks again for making safety and security a priority!

Your welcome. Please get your post count up and participate in the community.

QUOTE=Lang;1903747]Totally understood and respect. You mentioned something to the effect of members of other forums with long standings, how does one vet for this? My time on IM and username being the same maybe the easiest to verify? Thanks again for making safety and security a priority![/QUOTE]

Back