• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Requirements for Lists and Ordering

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Due to some idiots that think they can "game the system" by bumping years old threads with the most generic, idiotic posts ever the new requirement to receive a list or order is now 500 posts.

This does not affect anyone who has already ordered from me as I know who you are so nothing will change for those of you that fall into the category of less than 500 posts but have already ordered.

Time on the forum can be taken into consideration and if you are a long term member on another board but new here then that will be taken into consideration as well.

You can email either myself or ldog if you don't meet the requirements and I'll make the ultimate decision on whether I feel like you qualify or not. If you think I don't browse through your post history then you would be incorrect so please don't waste either of our time trying to "game the system" because you'll never order from me if you do.

Safety first and foremost.

Thanks for understanding guys.

This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done and a very smart move that other sponsors should adopt as well.

I saw some knucklehead posting a billion replies to old dead threads last week and almost called him out. Smart move GC...you have a loyal customer base, no need for extra drama.

I saw some knucklehead posting a billion replies to old dead threads last week and almost called him out. Smart move GC...you have a loyal customer base, no need for extra drama.

I saw that too- someone did end up calling him out. Can’t remember exactly which of the 100 posts it was

I saw that too- someone did end up calling him out. Can’t remember exactly which of the 100 posts it was
Those 100 posts are all just bullshit just to meet the 100 post requirement of GCs. Fuck that.

So many people spam for the 100 posts. This makes it much better to weed out the real customers. Good move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Well damn. I wasn't spamming on dead threads but plan B now is Plan A for a source withat the new 500 in effect. I get it though. Not many posts from me, but plenty of orders through a couple/few sources on here, some recently not partaking at the moment.

500 wow! always been more of a reader, i dont usually speak unless i have something to add. So many knowledgeable people on here there is not much i could. I will continue to read and join conversations where i can. here to get help when and where i can.

500 wow! always been more of a reader, i dont usually speak unless i have something to add. So many knowledgeable people on here there is not much i could. I will continue to read and join conversations where i can. here to get help when and where i can.

msg ldog or gearchurch and see if you can get a list

you have been here since 2012, so their is a chance

Get Shredded!
Thanks, I don't want to piss off anyone, i can post some more and hopefully people get to know me a little better. I've been away for a bit and just got back lifting a couple months ago. seems all my local guys dried up. guess in my late 40's, that's expected. but also at my age, i don't want to just jump in and get bunked. Been there more than once. So thanks again. I will say anyone with a 500 post bar, gets a plus in my book.

New to GC via back reading some posts of senior members. Wish I would have discovered you sooner. I agree 100% with the protocols. I'll get there one day....worth the time to be in a group with a knucklehead filter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I guess I better start posting a lot more lol. Maybe in a couple years I'll be able to give it a go.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Worth the wait. I don't have the 500 post requirement but I've been on the boards for a long time. Fortunately, I was already a previous customer so I was "grandfathered" in.

Personally, I like the balance between having stricter requirements and being completely exclusive. Some of you may remember Agent Yes. I was a customer of hers and when she went private I was able to order through her for a long time. I loved that my source operated completely in the dark. However, the one drawback to that was there was no longer a place to read about others experiences for some of the products she provided. Not that big of a deal, but still nice to read up on what other people are running.

I've been with Gear Church for a few years now and his stuff is easily as good as AY, no doubt. If I wasn't already grandfathered in, knowing what I know now, I'd absolutely do whatever they required me to do in order to gain access. It's absolutely worth it. It's our bodies we're trusting these suppliers with and spending a few months being a productive member of these boards is a very small price to pay considering what you get in return. Not to mention their prices are outstanding and absolutely fair.

Also, some unsolicited advice: When you send them an email, either requesting a list or making an order, fire and forget. They WILL respond every time. Even when sending a payment, fire and forget. People always want to hear back right away, ESPECIALLY when sending a payment, just to see if everything got there OK. But just chill and only check every other day. They ALWAYS respond if you followed directions.

Peace.

Thanks bro...loyalty!

Worth the wait. I don't have the 500 post requirement but I've been on the boards for a long time. Fortunately, I was already a previous customer so I was "grandfathered" in.

Personally, I like the balance between having stricter requirements and being completely exclusive. Some of you may remember Agent Yes. I was a customer of hers and when she went private I was able to order through her for a long time. I loved that my source operated completely in the dark. However, the one drawback to that was there was no longer a place to read about others experiences for some of the products she provided. Not that big of a deal, but still nice to read up on what other people are running.

I've been with Gear Church for a few years now and his stuff is easily as good as AY, no doubt. If I wasn't already grandfathered in, knowing what I know now, I'd absolutely do whatever they required me to do in order to gain access. It's absolutely worth it. It's our bodies we're trusting these suppliers with and spending a few months being a productive member of these boards is a very small price to pay considering what you get in return. Not to mention their prices are outstanding and absolutely fair.

Also, some unsolicited advice: When you send them an email, either requesting a list or making an order, fire and forget. They WILL respond every time. Even when sending a payment, fire and forget. People always want to hear back right away, ESPECIALLY when sending a payment, just to see if everything got there OK. But just chill and only check every other day. They ALWAYS respond if you followed directions.

Peace.

Back