• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Requirements for Lists and Ordering

IML Gear Cream!
You’ve clearly had too much of the kool aid. They’re probably behind on or two other “brands” on the sponsor lists.
I don’t know what to expect from a UGL. That’s why I’m asking.

Wow....you went from knowing shit about UGL's to expert in less than a week. Why don't you save us all some time and just tell us who you're shilling for?

You've got less than 10 posts. Consider this your first and last warning for trash talking. Rules are in my sig.

Wow....you went from knowing shit about UGL's to expert in less than a week. Why don't you save us all some time and just tell us who you're shilling for?

You've got less than 10 posts. Consider this your first and last warning for trash talking. Rules are in my sig.
Queue Warren G…“REGULATOOOOOOOOORS!, mount-up”

Been wanting to get gear from you guys for a while. I've been more of a reader and not as knowledgeable as many of the older guys here so I try to listen more instead of commenting. If there is any way I can get a chance to order please let me know. I would love to have a solid go-to for gear without worrying about quality or getting screwed.

Much love to you guys!

Been wanting to get gear from you guys for a while. I've been more of a reader and not as knowledgeable as many of the older guys here so I try to listen more instead of commenting. If there is any way I can get a chance to order please let me know. I would love to have a solid go-to for gear without worrying about quality or getting screwed.

Much love to you guys!

Much love to you guys!
I’m sorry. There is a process that needs to be kept in place. There are exceptions but based on your join date and status, your not a fit at this time. Thanks for your understanding.

Get Shredded!
I’m sorry. There is a process that needs to be kept in place. There are exceptions but based on your join date and status, your not a fit at this time. Thanks for your understanding.
I totally understand. I will work on fulfilling the requirements and look forward to the day I can join the gear church club. Keep up the good work!

im new here ,im mostly looking for good advice trainning dieting and supplementing ,ill say something here and there if I have to, Im making my final comeback this dad bods gotta go im 47 and cant fuck around anymore ,i need do this for me ,I miss that feeling going to gym and the pump and power and off wall energy I used to have ,now at 47 my test levels are low , ive got no energy feel lazy my fucking sex drive low. im done time to get serious, knowledge is power

im new here ,im mostly looking for good advice trainning dieting and supplementing ,ill say something here and there if I have to, Im making my final comeback this dad bods gotta go im 47 and cant fuck around anymore ,i need do this for me ,I miss that feeling going to gym and the pump and power and off wall energy I used to have ,now at 47 my test levels are low , ive got no energy feel lazy my fucking sex drive low. im done time to get serious, knowledge is power
Learn as much as you can

I love this, decided GC would be the new source once JPs debacle happened. Helps keep everything a bit more secure.

Wipe your chin..

wipe you chin..
What happen bro? You put in a order? And what? Didn't put in the work and your skinny neck didn't grow 3 millimeters like you wanted.

Come over to my place and you won't be whippin anything off your Chin, because I'm going to cum down your throat. Then knock my cum out of you because you don't even deserve that.

hi, I pmed you a few weeks ago requesting a list and still have not heard back. Please advise

Due to some idiots that think they can "game the system" by bumping years old threads with the most generic, idiotic posts ever the new requirement to receive a list or order is now 500 posts.

This does not affect anyone who has already ordered from me as I know who you are so nothing will change for those of you that fall into the category of less than 500 posts but have already ordered.

Time on the forum can be taken into consideration and if you are a long term member on another board but new here then that will be taken into consideration as well.

You can pm either myself or ldog if you don't meet the requirements and I'll make the ultimate decision on whether I feel like you qualify or not. If you think I don't browse through your post history then you would be incorrect so please don't waste either of our time trying to "game the system" because you'll never order from me if you do.

Safety first and foremost.

Thanks for understanding guys.
Haven't ordered anything yet. However, posts like this help me trust the process a bit more. I trust no one...

I'm a long ways away but I still have mucho research to do before I get anything anyway! seems to be some of the most recommended shtuff in peoples' logs!

I wrote you a pm ldog, I don't think I have 500 posts, but I have ordered from Gear Church several times. Can you send me the proper email to order. I used the one I had, but never got a response. Thanks.

I wrote you a pm ldog, I don't think I have 500 posts, but I have ordered from Gear Church several times. Can you send me the proper email to order. I used the one I had, but never got a response. Thanks.
I responded. Please follow directions in the list thread.

Being new, I know this is going to take time to get to 500 but it will be worth it. GC was one of the first labs I looked for bloods on and the numbers look great! I had some really shitty sources in the past and got burned but it is good to know that when I earn the list, what I get will be legit. So thank you for that. In the meanwhile, wish you all the best and here is a cheers and handclasp over the miles.

Being new, I know this is going to take time to get to 500 but it will be worth it. GC was one of the first labs I looked for bloods on and the numbers look great! I had some really shitty sources in the past and got burned but it is good to know that when I earn the list, what I get will be legit. So thank you for that. In the meanwhile, wish you all the best and here is a cheers and handclasp over the miles.
Well worth the wait 500 post requirement is nothing if your active.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Well worth the wait 500 post requirement is nothing if your active.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
You're not kidding. Think I had 60 something already just sitting around bored. Fn love this forum!

Back