• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The beginning of the END.

Get Shredded!
No I get it for sure.
But his supporters here like to talk about how honorable of a man he is.
He's not.
He's a dirt bag con man.
So you think him winning this case is a lie?

Why the hell would Trump lie? He's very honest.

No one gives a shit if he did it, but if he says he didn't and he wins the lawsuit. Chances are he told the truth

Avenatti on the other hand, recall Dems thought he would run for President.

Too bad you can't run from D-BLOCK lol

No I get it for sure.
He's not.
He's a dirt bag con man.
I think all of our presidents we're dirt bags. It's almost a requirement

Who cares who's a con-man. We had the greatest economy in history under Trump (energy independent super-power), and libs still weren't happy and ruined it.
Now we have the dumbest kvnt in history, the biggest traitor/criminal, and the worst economy in history.

Hope you're struggling with gas prices and everything else. Working at home and 5-minute ride to the gym each day, Im not feeling the effects, but millions are.
Was near a guy who filled his 30-gallon tank this AM, $150.00... Millions suffering for libturdz stupidity and hate.

I think all of our presidents we're dirt bags. It's almost a requirement
Yep. What type of person craves power. Typically, corrupt narcissists and con artists/thieves who lie pathologically. Several of our presidents were legit sociopaths. The corruption runs deep in congress, that’s for sure!

I hope I see Trump added to Mt Rushmore in my lifetime.

Imagine the meltdowns that will take place. Libz will throw themselves off Mt. Rushmore to their death to peacefully protest it LMAO

Meanwhile if you put Rachel Levine, the PTSD, I mean LGBTQ "health" director with severe mental health disorders up there, the libs would probably stage a parade with Vagina hats, all the while going happily crazy.

1648049415426.png

No I get it for sure.
He's not.
He's a dirt bag con man.
I Love You Reaction GIF

No I get it for sure.
He's not.
He's a dirt bag con man.
Trump's watched two attorneys that opposed him get sent to prison and now a two bit whore owes him 300 grand for sex.

Wow. It makes me wish that I was a dirt bag con man.

Who cares who's a con-man. We had the greatest economy in history under Trump (energy independent super-power), and libs still weren't happy and ruined it.
Now we have the dumbest kvnt in history, the biggest traitor/criminal, and the worst economy in history.

Hope you're struggling with gas prices and everything else. Working at home and 5-minute ride to the gym each day, Im not feeling the effects, but millions are.
Was near a guy who filled his 30-gallon tank this AM, $150.00... Millions suffering for libturdz stupidity and hate.

1.5% average annual GDP growth, massive corporate tax cuts that failed to boost corporate spending and productivity, tariffs on China that failed to bring jobs back to the US and $8 trillion in new debt …. “Best economy in history” …. LOL

IML Gear Cream!
you must live in another country because if y
1.5% average annual GDP growth, massive corporate tax cuts that failed to boost corporate spending and productivity, tariffs on China that failed to bring jobs back to the US and $8 trillion in new debt …. “Best economy in history” …. LOL
if you even pulled your head out of your ass for 1 second you'd see the difference between economies of pedo joe and trump

Jury says Trump must pay E. Jean Carroll $5 million for sexual abuse and defamation​

The best post on Reddit:
Yeah crazy that he said she’s not his type then immediately confused her for someone who was most certainly his type.

So ur hero is now a fucken rapist.

Jury says Trump must pay E. Jean Carroll $5 million for sexual abuse and defamation​

The best post on Reddit:
Yeah crazy that he said she’s not his type then immediately confused her for someone who was most certainly his type.

So ur hero is now a fucken rapist.
he will appeal this and drag it out a couple more years, anything else?

he will appeal this and drag it out a couple more years, anything else?
He will appeal it and slow walk the whole thing. Look how long it took to get to court to begin with.
My question is does he ever pay these things? I’m sure it’s not the first time he’s left court a few coins lighter.

He will appeal it and slow walk the whole thing. Look how long it took to get to court to begin with.
My question is does he ever pay these things? I’m sure it’s not the first time he’s left court a few coins lighter.

I had a frivolous civil lawsuit against me and the other side was able to drag it out 5 years almost to the day with appeals and other crap.

I had a frivolous civil lawsuit against me and the other side was able to drag it out 5 years almost to the day with appeals and other crap.
Did you have to appear?

Back