The beginning of the END.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 116
  1. #16
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,062

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,416
    Thanked in
    945 Posts
    Rep Points
    79560207

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    They got him this time lol.
    Well yeah.. Most kinda think they do.
    Why else would he fight so hard to keep them secret?
    This is gonna be the nail in the coffin for him.
    :: prudence ::

  2. #17
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,964

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,335
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,119
    Thanked in
    4,824 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Friends

    Trump is a very very smart businessman. And all eyes were always on him.

    He first of all, doesn't know how to do his taxes, and second of all probably has a team of Accountants and Experts and Lawyers.

    I fully expect to see every single possible deduction taken. And I have no shame in saying I do the very same exact thing and always have on my taxes. If you aren't , then you are doing it all wrong.

    I will write off the tshirt on my back legally if I can.

    So anyways, this is yet another Nothing Burger.

    Even if Trump was audited and there was an error, even if "intentional", it would not be his fault, or responsibility and he will not be held liable at all. If he owes money, then he simply will have to pay it.

    There is literally going to be NOTHING worth anyones time here.

    Now lets do Biden, Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi and Feinstein. If we're gonna do one Politician, lets do them all, no?

  3. #18
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,062

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,416
    Thanked in
    945 Posts
    Rep Points
    79560207

    Remember u said that Wes.
    :: prudence ::

  4. #19
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,831

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,411
    Thanked in
    1,467 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Remember u said that Wes.
    Don't you think the IRS would have been on his ass long before this? You think Trump does his own taxes?

  5. #20
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,054
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,652
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    Rep Points
    1938266962

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Don't you think the IRS would have been on his ass long before this? You think Trump does his own taxes?
    I heard he goes to Jackson Hewitt inside of a Walmart to get his taxes done. They are real professionals...

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Don't you think the IRS would have been on his ass long before this? You think Trump does his own taxes?
    I thought he was being audited? No, I donít think he can count to ten.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Friends

    Trump is a very very smart businessman. And all eyes were always on him.

    He first of all, doesn't know how to do his taxes, and second of all probably has a team of Accountants and Experts and Lawyers.

    I fully expect to see every single possible deduction taken. And I have no shame in saying I do the very same exact thing and always have on my taxes. If you aren't , then you are doing it all wrong.

    I will write off the tshirt on my back legally if I can.

    So anyways, this is yet another Nothing Burger.

    Even if Trump was audited and there was an error, even if "intentional", it would not be his fault, or responsibility and he will not be held liable at all. If he owes money, then he simply will have to pay it.

    There is literally going to be NOTHING worth anyones time here.

    Now lets do Biden, Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi and Feinstein. If we're gonna do one Politician, lets do them all, no?
    Iíve seen no sign of intelligence from this man over the last four years. I re-watched his axios interview with Jonathan Swan last night not because Iíd actually learn anything from it but because trump makes me laugh. Heís so fucking stupid, itís funny. He intentionally devalued and inflated his business in order to get loans and not pay taxes. Thatís the general consensus anyways and it looks like we are one step closer to finding out. I donít have a problem with people taking advantage of the tax codes legally, thatís smart. But Iím certain thereís a reason he wouldnít release his tax return and fought it all the way to the Supreme Court. And lost by the way. Iím sure itís because he had nothing to hide.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,890

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,781
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,952
    Thanked in
    10,183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If the IRS was ok with his tax returns, why is it anyone else's business?

  9. #24
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,537

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,803
    Thanked in
    6,814 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Well yeah.. Most kinda think they do.
    Why else would he fight so hard to keep them secret?
    This is gonna be the nail in the coffin for him.
    Is that what Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon are telling you? LMFAO
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  10. #25
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,054
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,652
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    Rep Points
    1938266962

    Why do so many people care about Trump's tax returns? I don't care about anyone's tax returns.

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    If the IRS was ok with his tax returns, why is it anyone else's business?
    Itís everyone elseís business if he fucking cheated! Unless you want to pay everyone elseís share too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,890

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,781
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,952
    Thanked in
    10,183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    Itís everyone elseís business if he fucking cheated! Unless you want to pay everyone elseís share too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So *your* taxes are *my* business?

  13. #28
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,131

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,733
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,585
    Thanked in
    1,364 Posts
    Rep Points
    64431828

    Trump isn't overly concerned

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Why do so many people care about Trump's tax returns? I don't care about anyone's tax returns.
    Thatís great! He was out fucking stormy Daniels why you were working and paying taxes. All those fucking people not working and sucking off the government and not paying taxes everyone hates so much, thatís trump. Get it now?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    So *your* taxes are *my* business?
    It is if Iím defrauding the government. Then everyone knows about it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. This is only the beginning...
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-24-2020, 11:07 AM
  2. Beginning my journey
    By biglouv70 in forum New Members
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2018, 12:26 AM
  3. beginning AAS
    By sdawg333 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:06 AM
  4. Beginning of the end?
    By tommygunz in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 07:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums