• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monday 2/22 SALE! @ GYMnTONIC Supplements!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
732bd551-72f1-4510-80da-5538a6897099.gif
15% off EVERYTHING

Use code "222" at checkout for 15% off

ALL DAY MONDAY ONLY!

4ecc553a-8595-4640-9c80-fe0f8887e4f4.jpg

is it worth taking liv 52 and nac together?

Yes sir

I used to sell LIV52, it is highly counterfeit in the US and I was buying mine right from HImalaya in India. It literally ships to you in cloth packaging.

My neighbors had to think I was buying bricks of cocaine LMAO.

But yeah man, LIV52 is the most highly studied and authenticated Liver support product on the market. Stuff is pure gold and in bulk its not super pricy either.

BTW, thank you all for the purchase on this sale.

I have a few guys who say this and messaged me after the fact and said they missed it.

If you are an ASF member, and you want this sale I will extend it any day of the week until March 1st.

Just PM me and Ill make you a discount code for any day you guys want.

Thank you guys and enjoy your items :)

Yes sir

I used to sell LIV52, it is highly counterfeit in the US and I was buying mine right from HImalaya in India. It literally ships to you in cloth packaging.

My neighbors had to think I was buying bricks of cocaine LMAO.

But yeah man, LIV52 is the most highly studied and authenticated Liver support product on the market. Stuff is pure gold and in bulk its not super pricy either.

BTW, thank you all for the purchase on this sale.

I have a few guys who say this and messaged me after the fact and said they missed it.

If you are an ASF member, and you want this sale I will extend it any day of the week until March 1st.

Just PM me and Ill make you a discount code for any day you guys want.

Thank you guys and enjoy your items :)

Used to sell it? Isn't Liv52 still on your site as available? What's your must have while on a heavier cycle?

Edit...saw the Liv52 was a preorder only

Back