Purity Source Labs


Euro Pharmacies - Competition Video

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Rep Points
    866150189

    Euro Pharmacies - Competition Video

    Hey everyone, Euro Pharmacies brings you my first competition in QUITE a while. Doing another one in 4-6 months and right now its time to get healthy and build some motha-fuckin muscle...





    I made an error in the video and spliced in two shots of 529, will have to upload the 550 later. But, let's be real the squat isn't what I came for... I came for that 501.6 bench press and hot damn did it happen.


    Next competition squat will be more priority and we will be going for 600 squat.


    My peak for this competition ran the following EP products:
    MK677 - Appetite baby
    M1T - 10mg a day
    Superdrol - 20mg a day (14 days)
    Tren - 100mg/day (10 days)


    The backbone of my cycle which was ran for 2-3 months was:
    250 Test Cyp
    400 Masteron
    300 NPP
    10mg Tbol (as I got closer to peak weeks I got rid of Tbol and did 10mg Dbol instead--I wanted a bit more water retention)
    Sometimes the Masteron dosages went up, I topped at 600mg.


    Euro Pharmacies and I will continue our journey together for my next event. The backbone of my cycle MIGHT change. It will either be:
    250 Test Cyp
    400 Masteron
    400 Primo


    or
    250 Test
    400 Masteron


    Hit me with questions below.
    Lets GOOOOO
    Team EP!
    Check out your SARMS needs here: https://puritysourcelabs.ru/58-sarms-usa

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,020
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,459
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147294833

    Nice work!
    Show me

  3. #3
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,478

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,723
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,450
    Thanked in
    3,798 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You’re a BEAST man, strong asf.
    Last edited by HFO3; 02-22-2021 at 07:36 AM.

  4. #4
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,990

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,436
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Excellent...

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    239

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    359
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    2937839

    Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
    Hey everyone, Euro Pharmacies brings you my first competition in QUITE a while. Doing another one in 4-6 months and right now its time to get healthy and build some motha-fuckin muscle...





    I made an error in the video and spliced in two shots of 529, will have to upload the 550 later. But, let's be real the squat isn't what I came for... I came for that 501.6 bench press and hot damn did it happen.


    Next competition squat will be more priority and we will be going for 600 squat.


    My peak for this competition ran the following EP products:
    MK677 - Appetite baby
    M1T - 10mg a day
    Superdrol - 20mg a day (14 days)
    Tren - 100mg/day (10 days)


    The backbone of my cycle which was ran for 2-3 months was:
    250 Test Cyp
    400 Masteron
    300 NPP
    10mg Tbol (as I got closer to peak weeks I got rid of Tbol and did 10mg Dbol instead--I wanted a bit more water retention)
    Sometimes the Masteron dosages went up, I topped at 600mg.


    Euro Pharmacies and I will continue our journey together for my next event. The backbone of my cycle MIGHT change. It will either be:
    250 Test Cyp
    400 Masteron
    400 Primo


    or
    250 Test
    400 Masteron


    Hit me with questions below.
    Lets GOOOOO
    Team EP!
    Nice, good job, thanks for shearing! Btw, do you ever up your Test or do you always keep it low?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,735
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,586
    Thanked in
    2,585 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    You’re a BEAST man, strong asf.
    I see what you did there lol

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,735
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,586
    Thanked in
    2,585 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
    Hey everyone, Euro Pharmacies brings you my first competition in QUITE a while. Doing another one in 4-6 months and right now its time to get healthy and build some motha-fuckin muscle...





    I made an error in the video and spliced in two shots of 529, will have to upload the 550 later. But, let's be real the squat isn't what I came for... I came for that 501.6 bench press and hot damn did it happen.


    Next competition squat will be more priority and we will be going for 600 squat.


    My peak for this competition ran the following EP products:
    MK677 - Appetite baby
    M1T - 10mg a day
    Superdrol - 20mg a day (14 days)
    Tren - 100mg/day (10 days)


    The backbone of my cycle which was ran for 2-3 months was:
    250 Test Cyp
    400 Masteron
    300 NPP
    10mg Tbol (as I got closer to peak weeks I got rid of Tbol and did 10mg Dbol instead--I wanted a bit more water retention)
    Sometimes the Masteron dosages went up, I topped at 600mg.


    Euro Pharmacies and I will continue our journey together for my next event. The backbone of my cycle MIGHT change. It will either be:
    250 Test Cyp
    400 Masteron
    400 Primo


    or
    250 Test
    400 Masteron


    Hit me with questions below.
    Lets GOOOOO
    Team EP!
    As others said, youre an animal.
    500+ bench!!!

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Rep Points
    866150189

    Test to me is the hammer of compounds, there are so many other compounds that are literally DESIGNED to do different things. So, find what you NEED and select the compounds appropriately. Don't use the hammer for all jobs when you have a literal toolkit of available tools.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    As others said, youre an animal.
    500+ bench!!!

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Took some damn work! Now we target 512...
    Check out your SARMS needs here: https://puritysourcelabs.ru/58-sarms-usa

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,254

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,390
    Thanked in
    4,616 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You're an absolute beast Man.

    All I got to ask, how was that Rush?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BigDaddy35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    292

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Rep Points
    1500100

    Great job. What's your weight sitting at for these lifts?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Rep Points
    866150189

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy35 View Post
    Great job. What's your weight sitting at for these lifts?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I weighed in at 217lbs so competed in the 220 class.
    On competition Day I was 230lbs.

    I am 5'4...Wheeeee

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    You're an absolute beast Man.

    All I got to ask, how was that Rush?
    Damn near better than sex with a model haha
    Check out your SARMS needs here: https://puritysourcelabs.ru/58-sarms-usa

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,735
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,586
    Thanked in
    2,585 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
    I weighed in at 217lbs so competed in the 220 class.
    On competition Day I was 230lbs.

    I am 5'4...Wheeeee

    - - - Updated - - -



    Damn near better than sex with a model haha
    5'4 and you weighed what I weigh at 6'. (230)
    That rush of a PR is always amazing.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,735
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,586
    Thanked in
    2,585 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
    I weighed in at 217lbs so competed in the 220 class.
    On competition Day I was 230lbs.

    I am 5'4...Wheeeee

    - - - Updated - - -



    Damn near better than sex with a model haha
    Thats a toss up...

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,049

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    781
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    898
    Thanked in
    612 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Goddamn I felt my pecs tear watching you get that final extension on the bench. Fuckin animal bro.

    Also maybe shove some tampons up your nose next time lol.

Similar Threads

  1. TRT PLUS by Euro Pharmacies
    By MONSTRO in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2020, 10:14 AM
  2. Euro Pharmacies IGF- LR3
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-14-2018, 05:34 AM
  3. PSL-Euro Pharmacies
    By ldog in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 03:33 PM
  4. Euro pharmacies Eq
    By OTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums