• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mike Lindell sued by Dominion

IML Gear Cream!
never been a fan of trump, and I'm not a republican, but c mon man, biden could only mustar a handful of people to his rallies, trump was packing places, now not saying biden didnt win, but all bullshit aside my eyes are all the proof I need that something isnt right, to just dismiss that is alienating people and making them more radical and suspicious

Sooooo triggered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing that makes me believe that something was not right is that pedo boy won counties and states but they lost congess and senate seats in the same states as if the folks voted for the pedo but voted GOP on the rest of the ticket, or more logically the election thieves didn't think past the pres with the mail in ballots and the trumpers who actually showed up to vote voted the full ticket. I would like to see how many mail in ballots only had one check on them...:coffee:

One thing that makes me believe that something was not right is that pedo boy won counties and states but they lost congess and senate seats in the same states as if the folks voted for the pedo but voted GOP on the rest of the ticket, or more logically the election thieves didn't think past the pres with the mail in ballots and the trumpers who actually showed up to vote voted the full ticket. I would like to see how many mail in ballots only had one check on them...:coffee:
exactly, all the math and logic in the world cant explain that

- - - Updated - - -

Sooooo triggered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c mon man

BS? Go check the bellwether stats and tell me I'm wrong. I'm not talking about predictions...I'm talking about actual results.
Huh? Actual results are Biden won. What are you talking about? Polling was also in favor prior to the election, that is why I bet you all from my Dispense Quick stash.

Gained senate seats. House seats are not on the ticket throughout the entire state but only in their perspective districts.

"Cmon Man"??????????????

"A flim and a flam and a skibbity bam"!?!!?!

rq5f28ff26.jpg

At least GJ503 uses gear and posts things in non political threads and tries to help people out. So I'll give him the courtesy of reasonable responses. I still have yet to see anyone post legit reasons why:

There were more total votes than registered voters in the election.
Individual precincts reported more votes than registered voters (should have been easy to verify, right?).

Both sides are screwing us over royally and we spend all our time arguing about who dry fucked us the hardest and made us bleed. We'd be lucky if 1% of politicians were qualified to do their job AND were actually looking out for us.
Thank you for that, and I try to avoid politics as my family is divided down political lines, though we still break bread on Thanksgiving. The voter registration data for 2020 is not even released yet but registered voters for 2016 were 157, 596,000 of the 224,059,000 eligible voters (70.3%). The total goes up every 4 years. The US Census collects pretty detailed data on this and the stories about turnout exceeding registration have been debunked.
https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/voting-and-registration/p20-580.html

Is it more realistic that an American election was rigged or a president who never cracked 50% approval rating lost?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-03 120018.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-03 120018.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 18
Gained senate seats. House seats are not on the ticket throughout the entire state but only in their perspective districts.
Yeah I didn't even try to remember house, senate, whoever, I just know crazy nancy was furious about the lost seats and to this day I still can't figure out how that happened when it was such a landslide win for the dems, the math don't add up, there is no explanation other than lots of ballots with only one check on them which again, that math don't add up...:coffee:

Get Shredded!
No way dude. I could see Clinton and Obama and bush jr winning even though I preferred them not to, but no fucking way I’ll ever believe you trump haters are dumb enough to sell your own countrymen out because of your feelers.

biden is a fucking scam con kid touching mother fucker ..... and that’s ok with you.... which doesn’t bode well for any of us, including you, in the future

didnt happen legitimately, you’ll be saying. I’m sure of it...

Thank you for that, and I try to avoid politics as my family is divided down political lines, though we still break bread on Thanksgiving. The voter registration data for 2020 is not even released yet but registered voters for 2016 were 157, 596,000 of the 224,059,000 eligible voters (70.3%). The total goes up every 4 years. The US Census collects pretty detailed data on this and the stories about turnout exceeding registration have been debunked.
https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/voting-and-registration/p20-580.html

OK...I'll roll with those numbers. So there were 157M registered voters....how many actual votes were there? We'd still be looking at nearly 100% turnout, which doesn't happen. Anywhere. Ever.

Even with these numbers, it still looks suspect. It looks even more suspect when they are fighting tooth and nail and risking jail time NOT to turn over ANY evidence. Like I said, both sides are crooked and BOTH sides are hiding the facts. And as I've said before, we're literally electing mobsters.

OK...I'll roll with those numbers. So there were 157M registered voters....how many actual votes were there? We'd still be looking at nearly 100% turnout, which doesn't happen. Anywhere. Ever.

Even with these numbers, it still looks suspect. It looks even more suspect when they are fighting tooth and nail and risking jail time NOT to turn over ANY evidence. Like I said, both sides are crooked and BOTH sides are hiding the facts. And as I've said before, we're literally electing mobsters.

retarded mobsters apparently

never been a fan of trump, and I'm not a republican, but c mon man, biden could only mustar a handful of people to his rallies, trump was packing places, now not saying biden didnt win, but all bullshit aside my eyes are all the proof I need that something isnt right, to just dismiss that is alienating people and making them more radical and suspicious

All to true . Did you see lady ga ga the night before the election ? She was jumping and screaming, trying to get the 10 people who showed up excited. She was disgusted at the turnout. That night I watched Trump win OH, and knew it was over. Then 5 states all the sudden couldn't count on their fingers - disgusting !

But hey, they now live behind barbed wire and machine guns ?

GJ, the devil is in the details. Your looking at total American votes. What you need to do is look at the state and county districts ? That's were you will find the over votes. Then of course you need to look at the statistics of rejected envelopes and ballots, you will find another impossibility.

This has been done dozens of times. You simply don't want to know. If you did , it would reveal the intellectual dishonesty. I do thank you for somewhat interesting and funny banter tho ...

A real point here is fixing an election is one thing. I can almost give a nod to that political gamesmanship, but trampling our Constitution is something different.

Started with executive branch making election law instead or the constitutional legislative branch.

Then it went on to private funded drop boxes.

Next was poll watchers denied.

On to chain of custody.

How bout a fuck you to Alito, not segregating late votes.

With so much back lash they suspended the 1st Amendment - classy.

With pride and ego, time magazine spilled the beans on trampling our Constitution.

Can't forget the unconstitutional second impeachment trial that John Roberts refused to preside over, just to try and stop 2024

NEW - MyPillow guy Mike Lindell to launch a social media company after being banned by Twitter.

IML Gear Cream!
Parlor 2™

Wont last long.

Sorry the name has already been taken by The Learning Channel and it's show.

Victoria-Rodriguez-and-Tim-Malcolm.png

Back