Mike Lindell sued by Dominion

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Yes it matters. Touching a man's wife or kids is like touching his gun, or cawk. You just don't do it EVER ...
    Relax there G I Jane, he didnít fuck her. You out running the streets beating people up for putting hands on womenís shoulders? You donít know their relationship and neither do I. Stop speculating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,596 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    Touch them where? On her hip? He probably doesnít even know his hand is there. Heís been in public life for 50 years and you got a 10 minute YouTube video? Of what? Creepy, fine. Sleazy, fine. Gross, fine. That doesnít make him a sexual predator.
    You're worse than a wumao. Wumao would be a huge step up for you. I had no idea I'd been complimenting you this entire time. You claiming stuff is photoshopped is pathetic....it has literally been broadcast on cspan. But you can't be bothered to watch to watch the entire clip. Or any other evidence. And apparently touching little kids like that is ok with you? It's just a "little weird" right? No big deal, right? Pedos gotta normalize that pedo behavior. Not an issue his daughter wrote about "inappropriate showers with daddy"? Do you even wonder why Hunter is banging his dead brother's wife and his niece? Because he saw dad do the same stuff while growing up. Insert your favorite joke about inbred families here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

One person? Thatís not a history. What did she accuse him of?

sexual assault

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    You're worse than a wumao. Wumao would be a huge step up for you. I had no idea I'd been complimenting you this entire time. You claiming stuff is photoshopped is pathetic....it has literally been broadcast on cspan. But you can't be bothered to watch to watch the entire clip. Or any other evidence. And apparently touching little kids like that is ok with you? It's just a "little weird" right? No big deal, right? Pedos gotta normalize that pedo behavior. Not an issue his daughter wrote about "inappropriate showers with daddy"? Do you even wonder why Hunter is banging his dead brother's wife and his niece? Because he saw dad do the same stuff while growing up. Insert your favorite joke about inbred families here.
    Fox News and homemade YouTube videos got you all worked up. Take a break. Be better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    you can make a survey to support any stat you want, most these surveys are done on college campuses so I dont find them at telling as you think. and this was a tite election not a landslide
    Biden won the battleground states by greater margines than Trump in 2016 and won the pop vote by over 7 million. 10% of Trumps total vote. Trump keeps lying to you all that he won in a landslide but the truth is he got mud stomped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

If we're going to talk stats and historical norms....why did the bellwether counties fail so miserably this time in predicting the election results? And not by a little either. They were overwhelmingly (legit landslide, all but one) trump.
    All the pre-election predictions were in favor of Biden. He led in all of the battle ground states beyond the margin of error. Where you getting this BS? It amazes me at how misinformed you all are. Media bad but crazy internet sources are good. Media bias exists for sure but journalistic integrity is the first principle they are all taught in school.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

No one has time to spoon feed you babies. Here is the highlights.

Both Thomas and Alito dissent and believe there is standing.

It's a scathing negative report that scolds the illegal election.

Both agree that SCOTUS failed the American people..

Clearly stated " appearance of impropriety and fraud "

The prevailing candidate ingaged in a conspiracy.

Both exclaim, this is not over ...
    It's a 14 page dissenting opinion where Thomas clearly states the issue before the court would not have made a difference in the outcome of the election. Read the entire thing. Also, it never even suggests fraud. Putting quotes around something that wasn't even in the opinion is disingenuous. The second paragraph in my reply was pasted from the opinion. What does it say bright one. Fraud? The election was stolen? You ding dings are not patriots. You would undermine democracy for your orange god.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,596 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    All the pre-election predictions were in favor of Biden. He led in all of the battle ground states beyond the margin of error. Where you getting this BS? It amazes me at how misinformed you all are. Media bad but crazy internet sources are good. Media bias exists for sure but journalistic integrity is the first principle they are all taught in school.
    BS? Go check the bellwether stats and tell me I'm wrong. I'm not talking about predictions...I'm talking about actual results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    956 Posts
    Rep Points

BS? Go check the bellwether stats and tell me I'm wrong. I'm not talking about predictions...I'm talking about actual results.
    It's a waste of time to spoon feed these babies Multi. Political wumaos is all they are , with zero integrity. .. I even made a logical retort for them, and they didn't even hear it. Complete hacks that are old enuff to know better ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,596 Posts
    Rep Points

It's a waste of time to spoon feed these babies Multi. Political wumaos is all they are , with zero integrity. .. I even made a logical retort for them, and they didn't even hear it. Complete hacks that are old enuff to know better ...
    At least GJ503 uses gear and posts things in non political threads and tries to help people out. So I'll give him the courtesy of reasonable responses. I still have yet to see anyone post legit reasons why:

There were more total votes than registered voters in the election.
    Individual precincts reported more votes than registered voters (should have been easy to verify, right?).

Both sides are screwing us over royally and we spend all our time arguing about who dry fucked us the hardest and made us bleed. We'd be lucky if 1% of politicians were qualified to do their job AND were actually looking out for us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

At least GJ503 uses gear and posts things in non political threads and tries to help people out. So I'll give him the courtesy of reasonable responses. I still have yet to see anyone post legit reasons why:

There were more total votes than registered voters in the election.
    Individual precincts reported more votes than registered voters (should have been easy to verify, right?).

Both sides are screwing us over royally and we spend all our time arguing about who dry fucked us the hardest and made us bleed. We'd be lucky if 1% of politicians were qualified to do their job AND were actually looking out for us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,596 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep...didn't even have to mention you, princess.
    Attached Images Attached Images

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Biden won the battleground states by greater margines than Trump in 2016 and won the pop vote by over 7 million. 10% of Trumps total vote. Trump keeps lying to you all that he won in a landslide but the truth is he got mud stomped.
    never been a fan of trump, and I'm not a republican, but c mon man, biden could only mustar a handful of people to his rallies, trump was packing places, now not saying biden didnt win, but all bullshit aside my eyes are all the proof I need that something isnt right, to just dismiss that is alienating people and making them more radical and suspicious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,596 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    never been a fan of trump, and I'm not a republican, but c mon man, biden could only mustar a handful of people to his rallies, trump was packing places, now not saying biden didnt win, but all bullshit aside my eyes are all the proof I need that something isnt right, to just dismiss that is alienating people and making them more radical and suspicious
    Exactly this. Thank you.

And it's not just the election...it is literally everything.
    Attached Images Attached Images

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points

Exactly this. Thank you.

And it's not just the election...it is literally everything.
    the shit I hear coming from the democrats just seems absurd but what is even more baffling is the shit people that follow that party will give a nod to that makes absolutely zero sense and is actually not in their best interest but they will argue the point and get violent to defend it. for instance, everyone is racist and cops are murdering black people but they want to take guns away and make you more defenseless cause you dont need guns call the cops. we want to defund police but come protect my home because? we need to divert money away from police but lets make DC look like a war zone. I could go on for days with these examples
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]