• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sustanon lumps, redness and pain

subway22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this is my first time using Sustanon. It's the only thing that I'm pinning and I'm doing three doses M,W,F at .75 ml. I'm pinning in my delts and quads with a 5/8 slin pin. I'm careful not to go to fast and I'm keeping everything sterile. However, I'm getting a lot of pain in the injection sites, like a really hard punch a day after injection. The pain fine and usually goes away in 3-4 days, but now I'm getting a hard lump in my delt and large area of redness in my quad. The quad isn't painful and doesn't feel hot, but it is red and bruised a little.

Since I'm new to Sust, how much of this is normal? And is there anything that can be done to help with it?

So this is my first time using Sustanon. It's the only thing that I'm pinning and I'm doing three doses M,W,F at .75 ml. I'm pinning in my delts and quads with a 5/8 slin pin. I'm careful not to go to fast and I'm keeping everything sterile. However, I'm getting a lot of pain in the injection sites, like a really hard punch a day after injection. The pain fine and usually goes away in 3-4 days, but now I'm getting a hard lump in my delt and large area of redness in my quad. The quad isn't painful and doesn't feel hot, but it is red and bruised a little.

Since I'm new to Sust, how much of this is normal? And is there anything that can be done to help with it?

Could be a carrier oil issue for you bro. Possibly try to go alittle deeper maybe as well? I use 1in everywhere.

Could be a carrier oil issue for you bro. Possibly try to go alittle deeper maybe as well? I use 1in everywhere.

My next injection is tomorrow, I'll try 1" in the glute and see if that is better. I've used Test Cyp from the same producer without issue, would the carrier oil be the same?

Could be sensitive to the prop/phenyl prop in it as well. Isn't unusual for lots of people, the esters or oil like font said

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Could be sensitive to the prop/phenyl prop in it as well. Isn't unusual for lots of people, the esters or oil like font said

yeah, I've heard the melting point is higher for Prop (could be totally wrong) and so some people recommend warming the oil, getting the muscle warm in a shower or using a heating pad afterwards. Any truth to this?

I've used a bunch of different brands of Sust over the years and would get some kind of pip or redness most of the time. Never had much of an issue with anything else, just Sust. I just quit using it. Might be sensitivity like samgraves82 said, for us both. On a side note, I can't imagine pushing that oil through a slin pin.

yeah, I've heard the melting point is higher for Prop (could be totally wrong) and so some people recommend warming the oil, getting the muscle warm in a shower or using a heating pad afterwards. Any truth to this?
I dunno about the melting point stuff but I am slightly sensitive to both esters and yes warming the oil under hot water does seem to help. I draw my dose and run the syringe under hot water for about a minute.
And no I dont ever use heat pad or anything after so can't speak on that

UNCLE Z REP

I've used a bunch of different brands of Sust over the years and would get some kind of pip or redness most of the time. Never had much of an issue with anything else, just Sust. I just quit using it. Might be sensitivity like samgraves82 said, for us both. On a side note, I can't imagine pushing that oil through a slin pin.
I've never had a problem pushing sust thru slin pin. Always a 30g but I've only used EP sust but it kinda has a unique carrier oil tho. Ive added deca to it too as well with no probs. Same with my rx stuff too(cyp/deca)so maybe just gotten lucky.

UNCLE Z REP

Sust might not be for you. A lot of people dont react well to prop. Try going deeper with a longer needle.

Sust might not be for you. A lot of people dont react well to prop. Try going deeper with a longer needle.

I hope I can figure out something that will work to at least get through these 4 vials, but yeah I'll avoid it in the future if I keep reacting like this.

IML Gear Cream!
Test prop's melting point is 252*f but I've never taken my prop that high. Believe 150ish is the highest and I've never had issue or complaints.

Same with my sust as a mix, I take it to about 150*f but let it sit on the hot plate for a good 20 mins while mixing and cooking. No issues either on my end with pinning. Super smooth

sust is a little painful and delts can get extra sore with larger volumes of oil. dont rub it youll make it worse

Definitely fucked up with the rubbing...

Sust always hurts like hell. Just do prop for short cycles and E or C for longer ones. Or, if you blast and cruise, you could even use Test U and just pin twice a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back