• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Texas Power Outage

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Most people: “nah man it’s just Mother Nature” “China doesn’t have that kind of power, they’re across the ocean”

Me: HAARP- China made our transformers- China has expanded weather manipulation to control storms...etc

No:”You’re a conspiracy theorist”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texans Froze To Death Because Biden Admin Ordered ERCOT To Throttle Energy Output By Forcing It To Comply With Environmental Green Energy Standards

February 20, 2021 George Rowe

The White House said on Thursday a severe winter storm engulfing Texas and nearby states was the type of extreme weather event that climate change is triggering, rejecting assertions by Texas officials that “green energy” caused widespread power outages.

The crisis in the largest U.S. oil- and gas-producing state has put Democratic President Joe Biden’s White House squarely at odds with Republican Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who initially did not acknowledge Biden’s 2020 election win.

Abbott had ordered state officials in January to fight Biden’s push here to combat climate change by pausing new oil and gas leases, and cutting fossil fuel subsidies.

Biden spoke with Abbott late on Thursday, promising the federal government would continue to work with state and local authorities to meet the critical needs of those affected, the White House said in a statement. Biden also said he would instruct additional federal agencies to look into immediate steps that could be taken to help Texans.

But Biden’s “America last” agenda was again on full display.

After Texas Gov Abbott declared a state of emergency back on Feb 12 Biden administration ordered ERCOT to throttle energy output by forcing it to comply with environmental green energy standards, knowing full well Texans could freeze to death in their homes with zero electricity as temperatures plunged into the single digits.
Going into effect Sunday, Feb. 14, Emergency Order 202-21-1 shows the Energy Dept. was aware of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s statewide disaster declaration and that ERCOT was readying gas utilities in preparation for a demand surge.

Here’s Abbott order:

more
https://www.usasupreme.com/images-texan ... standards/

Abbots order:

539843e0c3a956e01355a3217a490c60.jpg

Abbots order:

539843e0c3a956e01355a3217a490c60.jpg

Here's the link you're looking for brother.

https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2021/02/f82/DOE%20202%28c%29%20Emergency%20Order%20-%20ERCOT%2002.14.2021.pdf

Don't try to use a vpn if you wanna actually read it as it'll just error out.

Good times in the the old US of A thanks to all the retards that think Biden is good for us...I guess communism it is although I imagine we'll secede or get dead before succumbing to that.

Good luck to the rest of the USA if we leave because then you lost the 10th biggest economy in the world. That's as of now before Oracle and Tesla even get going here....yeah yeah yeah, CA is almost twice the size right now and I do mean right now but how long is that going to last when companies are fleeing the state....Elon, Oracle and outside of Google and Facebook what you got? Amazon? (yes I know Amazon is in WA but you damn well know what I mean). Yeah, keep buying your junk from China and see how well that goes for you and your jobs.

Those last two wouldn't step foot in this state as far as moving their business here because they know they would be fucked by a Governor who's favorite thing to do when he was our state D.A. was to sue the Obama administration lol.

As my good buddy says...y'all can go catch a rabbit. Good luck.

I truly do wonder how many people here have a clue how to survive on their own? Gardening, raising animals for food, building anything of value or usefulness.

How about actually hunting, fishing etc and all the other ways we survived as humans since the dawn of the human.

I'm guessing not many but maybe you'll get some soylent green.

Last edited:
Traitor libturd China-loving kuntt, like all his supporters...

HFO3, you ignorant uneducated scum. Your level of stupidity is off the charts. You should be put down. My god you are seriously stupid.

Go fuck off keyboard warrior pusssy. . Bring your bitch AAS mouth to Texas and I’ll close it for you.

Last edited:
Go fuck off keyboard warrior pusssy. . Bring your bitch AAS mouth to Texas and I’ll close it for you.

Seems you got your own admirers these days lmao

https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2021/02/f82/DOE%20202%28c%29%20Emergency%20Order%20-%20ERCOT%2002.14.2021.pdf

Good times in the the old US of A thanks to all the retards that think Biden is good for us...I guess communism it is although I imagine we'll secede or get dead before succumbing to that.

Good luck to the rest of the USA if we leave because then you lost the 10th biggest economy in the world. That's as of now before Oracle and Tesla even get going here....yeah yeah yeah, CA is almost twice the size right now and I do mean right now but how long is that going to last when companies are fleeing the state....Elon, Oracle and outside of Google and Facebook what you got? Amazon? (yes I know Amazon is in WA but you damn well know what I mean). Yeah, keep buying your junk from China and see how well that goes for you and your jobs.

Those last two wouldn't step foot in this state as far as moving their business here because they know they would be fucked by a Governor who's favorite thing to do when he was our state D.A. was to sue the Obama administration lol.

I truly do wonder how many people here have a clue how to survive on their own? Gardening, raising animals for food, building anything of value or usefulness.

How about actually hunting, fishing etc and all the other ways we survived as humans since the dawn of the human.

Brother you could drop me in the middle of the woods or an island with a backpack full of basic supplies and I would build a cabin and eat like a king no problem !

IML Gear Cream!
if you guys are right, I think bill gates would never have to pay for water on his giant GMO soy beef farms, fresh warm tropicals rains daily

Brother you could drop me in the middle of the woods or an island with a backpack full of basic supplies and I would build a cabin and eat like a king no problem !

Love it and I actually believe you unlike a lot of people that would like to think they could do that.

There charging people high rates and bills that they can never pay

That’s awesome brother.

Unfortunately I’d need more than the basic supplies

Drop me off with dale and a handful of good looking women and I’ll help dale build a cabin and help him eat like a king and also do my part to start a new society. 🤷*♂️ 😬

It would be nice to have a hot chick in there as well !!

Well...thts right up my ally. I’ll bring weapons, ammo and hot girls! hahaha

How's things down in the Lone Star State? Hope y'all down there are OK.

Catch a rabbit huh...interesting. I might try that and see how it works out:)

Back