• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mike Ohearn

BigDaddy35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are everyone's thoughts on him? I believe he has sound principles in certain areas of diet and nutrition. The issue I have is he still claims to this day he is natty and puts on 25lbs of muscle in his 50’s while staying ripped. If you can't stop lying about that, how are you suppose to take him seriously about anything else?

At this point he loses all credibility if he admits anything. That's means huge loss of following/dollars.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Its his business plan ... to give folks false hope they can achieve his level of size and conditioning. Sad many folks buy into it. And, as others have said, if he was natural, he'd compete.

Its his business plan ... to give folks false hope they can achieve his level of size and conditioning.

This has been the same for many...including the magazines I read growing up. Having you spend money every month on tips and "training." Hoping to get into great shape with bullshit supplements.

supplements you hoped would act like a steroid.

I personally wasted a lot of money on that shit.

But as mentioned, Mike is so deep into the lie that he has to keep it going. But it was the same with pro bodybuilders claiming to be natural.

They told us just train hard, rest a lot, cardio, and boiled chicken.

Yea I think he’s just from the old school when you kept all the aas under wraps . He def had those dorky guys that believe he was captain America on American gladiators. Ps he kinda is tho dudes in unbelievable shape at his age . Respect on my end

I couldn’t care less if he admits it. H’e fifty one yrs old and looks better, he’s strong asf and he is getting wealthy form lifting iron. I’d say he won the iron game big time! Props to Mike. and yess ofc he uses AAS but mostly anabolics and less androgenics hahaha imo

Back