• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Types of Tren

Bc3300

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've always run Tren E, a couple Tren A cycles when I started but switched to E htereafter ever since Looking at Hex now and wondering, besides the obvious ester types, are there any significant differences in results or effects of the 3 (Para included) in the overall end game? Or is just a preference thing based on pin frequency, tolerance of sides and being able to mediate those quicker and such? Thanks.

Ask 10 guys and you'll get 10 different answers. Well really only 2. Some people claim that tren is tren and once the ester is cleaved it acts the exact same. Others tend to notice a huge difference in ace and E. I can only speak from anecdotal personal experience, but ace hits harder both good and bad for me. Never tried hex so can't comment on that.

Philosophical side bar, I think there is a lot of hubris when it comes to pharmacology related to gear. Guys THINK they know things for certain, like that the esters don't change chemicals' outcomes, but there's so much we still don't know about the human body, that nothing is really certain. I value anecdotal experiences more and more as I get older. Science is obviously great as far as it goes, but it doesn't go as far as we sometimes like to think it does.

Odin makes Tren Hex, I’m two weeks in At 76mg eod. Just starting to get the sweats. We’ll see how it goes, I have enough for 10 weeks.

I like ace but that's my personal preference. I inject it every day and I feel like it just works better for me. I tried enanthate once and didn't like it as much but my diet wasn't very good that cycle so it could have been that.

I’ve always opted for short eaters (except when I got on trt) because it’s easier to up/lower doses and make adjustments in cycle duration if it when sides show up

So I've always run Tren E, a couple Tren A cycles when I started but switched to E htereafter ever since Looking at Hex now and wondering, besides the obvious ester types, are there any significant differences in results or effects of the 3 (Para included) in the overall end game? Or is just a preference thing based on pin frequency, tolerance of sides and being able to mediate those quicker and such? Thanks.

I always like long esters of all anabolics but tren ace seems to be more potent mg per mg . Find a good quality . But ace in my opinion should be pinned every day and with E you can shoot 2x week . its your choice because tren is tren

Parabolan, legit Parabolan blew me away. It was like Tren on Tren LOL.

I mean unbearable sides, but the stuff was pure magic. I saw daily physique changes, and I am the type of person that I usually can't see changes due to my own body dysmorphia.

Another great Tren was Pellets. Aka Fina.

I feel like those two versions were way superior to basic Tren E or A.

Thanks for the input. I had a hunch it was a pretty subjective thing based on individuals. I see Para on some source sites out there but based on what people say, am skeptical as to if it's true Para. I tolerate sides pretty well, so Tren on Tren sounds enticing, but finding it might be tough. Didn't know if Hex was more potent than straight A or E or hit any different.

I never noticed a significant difference in results between Ace and E. The Ace just had loads more pip but the gains seemed to be on par.

IML Gear Cream!
This is a great question, and one that can’t be answered. You need to try both and see what you like the best.

Personally I’m not a fan of taking more shots than needed. And when I blast I’m taking 750mg+ and with short esters thats a lot of shots or a lot of oil in a shot. I will say with Tren E I can sleep fine. But with Tren A I notice more sides, like restless sleeps and night sweats. As far as gains, I really cant tell a difference, so if I had to pick its Tren E.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tren is tren just like morphine is morphine. let me explain. tren a is like mainlining the morphine. tren e is like having a steady morphine drip. tren hex is like taking morphine tabs- like ur supposed too. Hex is superior overall-all things considered(very rarely get "the cough", may still get reflux, but not near as bad, and the insomnia is manageable) BUT- good luck finding the REAL thing imo.- and u still have to change the sheets-lol- BUT the end game is the same imo- tren is tren. Have fun bro!

This is a great question, and one that can’t be answered. You need to try both and see what you like the best.

Personally I’m not a fan of taking more shots than needed. And when I blast I’m taking 750mg+ and with short esters thats a lot of shots or a lot of oil in a shot. I will say with Tren E I can sleep fine. But with Tren A I notice more sides, like restless sleeps and night sweats. As far as gains, I really cant tell a difference, so if I had to pick its Tren E.

Thank ypu. Yes, that's always been my reason for opting on E over A, was pin frequency etc.

tren is tren just like morphine is morphine. let me explain. tren a is like mainlining the morphine. tren e is like having a steady morphine drip. tren hex is like taking morphine tabs- like ur supposed too. Hex is superior overall-all things considered(very rarely get "the cough", may still get reflux, but not near as bad, and the insomnia is manageable) BUT- good luck finding the REAL thing imo.- and u still have to change the sheets-lol- BUT the end game is the same imo- tren is tren. Have fun bro!

I rarely get a cough, maybe once or twice per cycle for a couple mins is all. That's my thing, knowing who has legit Hex and how to truly know if it is even while on besides a lab test for the compounds. I lived in the Rocky Mountain states prior to the desert now, and still slept with bath towels while having my master bedroom deck door next to my bed open in the winter at minus 15 degrees. This should be cute living in the desert with the sweats lol

I never noticed a significant difference in results between Ace and E. The Ace just had loads more pip but the gains seemed to be on par.

I didn't notice any either, so I opted for less pin frequency which was handy when it came to business trips.

I mean unbearable sides, but the stuff was pure magic. I saw daily physique changes, and I am the type of person that I usually can't see changes due to my own body dysmorphia.

I wish I knew who had legit Para . See it on some lists but see a lot of posta doubting the full legitimacy from most everyone. Funny how sides become more a bit more tolerable when we have dysmorphia and are willing to suffer through. Lol

Ask 10 guys and you'll get 10 different answers. Well really only 2. Some people claim that tren is tren and once the ester is cleaved it acts the exact same. Others tend to notice a huge difference in ace and E. I can only speak from anecdotal personal experience, but ace hits harder both good and bad for me. Never tried hex so can't comment on that.

Philosophical side bar, I think there is a lot of hubris when it comes to pharmacology related to gear. Guys THINK they know things for certain, like that the esters don't change chemicals' outcomes, but there's so much we still don't know about the human body, that nothing is really certain. I value anecdotal experiences more and more as I get older. Science is obviously great as far as it goes, but it doesn't go as far as we sometimes like to think it does.

I'm with you on the anecdotal viewpoint. To me science at some point is or was anecdotal. Trial and error so to speak to come to a "conclusive" outcome, but I guess that depends on the test subject(s). Can't experiment with all types and everyone, so it could still be looked at as subjective if one wanted to really debate the science of some things. Maybe that's why prescription drugs have a list as long as my arm of possible side effects or results.

I agree the pellets were awesome. I remember injecting like Monday Wednesday and Friday or something with awesome results. This was like in the late 90s early 2000s. I remember using a mr t conversion kit.

I remember first starting to look at doing gear years and years ago and reading about Fina pellets and conversion at home to tren by I think a guy going by Basskiller or something, and thought to myself damn thats hardcore af.

Pellets were the best

Get Shredded!
I rarely get a cough, maybe once or twice per cycle for a couple mins is all. That's my thing, knowing who has legit Hex and how to truly know if it is even while on besides a lab test for the compounds. I lived in the Rocky Mountain states prior to the desert now, and still slept with bath towels while having my master bedroom deck door next to my bed open in the winter at minus 15 degrees. This should be cute living in the desert with the sweats lol
In my experience- PSL (Euro pharm) had the best Hex- (Not saying nobody else has it). But that was a long time ago- but in my exp., they are pretty consistent. And she ain't cheap, but if that's what u want, it's worth the $ imo. Just my opinion. Good Luck bro!

Honestly I love tren water suspension the best. 2 shots a day, instant power and never get the cough. Also imo transforms you like nothing I have ever taken. Besides injectable superdrol

In my experience- PSL (Euro pharm) had the best Hex- (Not saying nobody else has it). But that was a long time ago- but in my exp., they are pretty consistent. And she ain't cheap, but if that's what u want, it's worth the $ imo. Just my opinion. Good Luck bro!

Nice, thank you and that's who I have right now in my sights actually for this stuff. I'm always one to spend a little extra on what I really want rather than 2nd choice, NO REGRATS right?! Lol

Honestly I love tren water suspension the best. 2 shots a day, instant power and never get the cough. Also imo transforms you like nothing I have ever taken. Besides injectable superdrol

Yet to try SD inject. Pretty magical huh?

Holy Water is what I call it!

Max

Now my intrigue is running high. Lol. Time to check into this.

It’s awesome man. I’m running that and test suspension. No traditional test p,e,c. If you don’t mind all the pinning imo it’s the way to go.

Yet to try SD inject. Pretty magical huh?

I have seen a lot of guys who rave about this, but Derek more plates more dates did a video recently and apparently it loses a lot of "tissue selectivity" when taken IM, the anabolic androgenic ratio goes from way anabolic to almost equal if I remember right. It was surprising to me. I haven't been able to find much on it besides that. I'll still try it at some point but im less eager at the moment

Back