• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Types of Tren

I have seen a lot of guys who rave about this, but Derek more plates more dates did a video recently and apparently it loses a lot of "tissue selectivity" when taken IM, the anabolic androgenic ratio goes from way anabolic to almost equal if I remember right. It was surprising to me. I haven't been able to find much on it besides that. I'll still try it at some point but im less eager at the moment

SAw that video a while ago. All I know is
Maybe holds true on paper but I look a hell of a lot better with the inject and feel way better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now my intrigue is running high. Lol. Time to check into this.

I have seen a lot of guys who rave about this, but Derek more plates more dates did a video recently and apparently it loses a lot of "tissue selectivity" when taken IM, the anabolic androgenic ratio goes from way anabolic to almost equal if I remember right. It was surprising to me. I haven't been able to find much on it besides that. I'll still try it at some point but im less eager at the moment
interesting. Def going to check that out. You wouldn't think that initially, at least I wouldn't. Thanks

Back