• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basic Rules for a Beginner

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We all need more information because we all need to improve , but beginners are the priority and we as more advanced we are we need to take care of them first because they dont have the basic knowledge and anything wrong they made now can be huge problem on future.
So if you are a beginner read this to stay away from some mistakes that can give you huge problems.

Follow the 3 basics first: ( Training , Diet and rest )

Training : During the first 2 years of training you should focus on basic movements like squats, deadlifts, bench press, rows and make sure you increase the weights on this movements every week ( doing heavy weight but with perfect form ) . Do low volume workouts since you are training very intense , 12 sets for bigger muscles , 9 for smaller , reps from 5 to 10, you need to rest 90 to 12o seconds from set to other to push heavy weights . Never train more than 3 days in row and more than 5 per week .

Diet: You need to eat alot to improve but lean food . Six meals ( every 2,5 hours ).
Proteins : Tilapia, Chicken Breast, Red Meat, Eggs , Whey Protein
Carbs: Rice , Potatoes, Cream of Rice , dextrose
Fats: Olive oil, Natural Peanut Butter , Almonds , Nuts , Omega 3

* Drink at least 1 gallon water day
* Do 1 cheat meal week
* Dont be afraid of salt , you need it for muscle contraction , pump , hydration

Rest: To grow big you need to recover well and only with a good night of rest . You need at least 7 hours per night ( nothing less ) , and if possible take a nap during day.

When you control this 3 basics you can think about do your first cycle .

Next article soon about first cycles .
Monstro

Attachments

• 152947666_2786387048292733_7943954104537941026_n.jpg
    152947666_2786387048292733_7943954104537941026_n.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 126
Thanks Monstro. Question - is Monster Gear legit?
Research bro. Even as a newbie you gotta do your research. Asking to be hand fed is never a good thing big man.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

We all need more information because we all need to improve , but beginners are the priority and we as more advanced we are we need to take care of them first because they dont have the basic knowledge and anything wrong they made now can be huge problem on future.
So if you are a beginner read this to stay away from some mistakes that can give you huge problems.

Follow the 3 basics first: ( Training , Diet and rest )

Training : During the first 2 years of training you should focus on basic movements like squats, deadlifts, bench press, rows and make sure you increase the weights on this movements every week ( doing heavy weight but with perfect form ) . Do low volume workouts since you are training very intense , 12 sets for bigger muscles , 9 for smaller , reps from 5 to 10, you need to rest 90 to 12o seconds from set to other to push heavy weights . Never train more than 3 days in row and more than 5 per week .

Diet: You need to eat alot to improve but lean food . Six meals ( every 2,5 hours ).
Proteins : Tilapia, Chicken Breast, Red Meat, Eggs , Whey Protein
Carbs: Rice , Potatoes, Cream of Rice , dextrose
Fats: Olive oil, Natural Peanut Butter , Almonds , Nuts , Omega 3

* Drink at least 1 gallon water day
* Do 1 cheat meal week
* Dont be afraid of salt , you need it for muscle contraction , pump , hydration

Rest: To grow big you need to recover well and only with a good night of rest . You need at least 7 hours per night ( nothing less ) , and if possible take a nap during day.

When you control this 3 basics you can think about do your first cycle .

Next article soon about first cycles .
Monstro

Great post bro, read up on tilapia though or don't if you ever want to eat it again! Lol pretty disgusting .

IML Gear Cream!
Is asking for info being hand fed or being smart and getting information from those who know. Let’s agree to disagree. Nonetheless there is a lot of great info here so thanks guys

Is asking for info being hand fed or being smart and getting information from those who know. Let’s agree to disagree. Nonetheless there is a lot of great info here so thanks guys

Asking for a source is being hand fed, asking for information is not, everyone here reads, weighs options, reads more then makes a decision on what source to try. You should do the same thing

my first shot was terrible. felt sick and my injection site swelled up pretty good. sickness went away with tylenol but the site was pretty sore and swollen for a few days. went in the glute

Could be anything at this point but I still would try and narrow it down just Incase. Was it a test in one form or another? Sust can fuck with me like that.

How much did you inject? 3ml Max in your glutes. 2ml Max in your quads and I never go over 1ml in delts.

Is the injection site hot to the touch?

Are you running a fever?

The list of questions is endless but I would start with the first two.

It’s probably nothing though. It took me about two weeks to do my first one. I probably tried 50 times before I actually did it for real. Now it’s like second nature. I find myself critiquing nurses now al the time. Lol

Good luck man and keep us updated.

my first shot was terrible. felt sick and my injection site swelled up pretty good. sickness went away with tylenol but the site was pretty sore and swollen for a few days. went in the glute

- - - Updated - - -

Could be anything at this point but I still would try and narrow it down just Incase. Was it a test in one form or another? Sust can fuck with me like that.

How much did you inject? 3ml Max in your glutes. 2ml Max in your quads and I never go over 1ml in delts.

Is the injection site hot to the touch?

Are you running a fever?

The list of questions is endless but I would start with the first two.

It’s probably nothing though. It took me about two weeks to do my first one. I probably tried 50 times before I actually did it for real. Now it’s like second nature. I find myself critiquing nurses now al the time. Lol

Good luck man and keep us updated.

Back