Basic Rules for a Beginner

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    784

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    408
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Rep Points
    8785818

    Basic Rules for a Beginner

    We all need more information because we all need to improve , but beginners are the priority and we as more advanced we are we need to take care of them first because they dont have the basic knowledge and anything wrong they made now can be huge problem on future.
    So if you are a beginner read this to stay away from some mistakes that can give you huge problems.

    Follow the 3 basics first: ( Training , Diet and rest )

    Training : During the first 2 years of training you should focus on basic movements like squats, deadlifts, bench press, rows and make sure you increase the weights on this movements every week ( doing heavy weight but with perfect form ) . Do low volume workouts since you are training very intense , 12 sets for bigger muscles , 9 for smaller , reps from 5 to 10, you need to rest 90 to 12o seconds from set to other to push heavy weights . Never train more than 3 days in row and more than 5 per week .

    Diet: You need to eat alot to improve but lean food . Six meals ( every 2,5 hours ).
    Proteins : Tilapia, Chicken Breast, Red Meat, Eggs , Whey Protein
    Carbs: Rice , Potatoes, Cream of Rice , dextrose
    Fats: Olive oil, Natural Peanut Butter , Almonds , Nuts , Omega 3

    * Drink at least 1 gallon water day
    * Do 1 cheat meal week
    * Dont be afraid of salt , you need it for muscle contraction , pump , hydration

    Rest: To grow big you need to recover well and only with a good night of rest . You need at least 7 hours per night ( nothing less ) , and if possible take a nap during day.

    When you control this 3 basics you can think about do your first cycle .

    Next article soon about first cycles .
    Monstro
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BigDaddy35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    280
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points
    2830100

    Always giving good advice Monstro

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    102

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    260100

    From a beginner, thanks for the information.

  4. #4
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    80100

    Good stuff, very helpful. Thanks!

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    257

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points
    4840784

    Solid advice like always Monstro

  6. #6
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Thanks Monstro. Question - is Monster Gear legit?

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    784

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    408
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Rep Points
    8785818

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdotty1 View Post
    Thanks Monstro. Question - is Monster Gear legit?
    Monster gear?Dont know this brand or lab

  8. #8
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,295

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,309
    Thanked in
    842 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdotty1 View Post
    Thanks Monstro. Question - is Monster Gear legit?
    Research bro. Even as a newbie you gotta do your research. Asking to be hand fed is never a good thing big man.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  9. #9
    Registered User
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Trenvana
    Posts
    2,809

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,441
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Rep Points
    469554997

    Good advice for newbs and also a good reminder for those of us who've become too comfortable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You figure it out
    Posts
    599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    160
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    304
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points
    7466228

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    We all need more information because we all need to improve , but beginners are the priority and we as more advanced we are we need to take care of them first because they dont have the basic knowledge and anything wrong they made now can be huge problem on future.
    So if you are a beginner read this to stay away from some mistakes that can give you huge problems.

    Follow the 3 basics first: ( Training , Diet and rest )

    Training : During the first 2 years of training you should focus on basic movements like squats, deadlifts, bench press, rows and make sure you increase the weights on this movements every week ( doing heavy weight but with perfect form ) . Do low volume workouts since you are training very intense , 12 sets for bigger muscles , 9 for smaller , reps from 5 to 10, you need to rest 90 to 12o seconds from set to other to push heavy weights . Never train more than 3 days in row and more than 5 per week .

    Diet: You need to eat alot to improve but lean food . Six meals ( every 2,5 hours ).
    Proteins : Tilapia, Chicken Breast, Red Meat, Eggs , Whey Protein
    Carbs: Rice , Potatoes, Cream of Rice , dextrose
    Fats: Olive oil, Natural Peanut Butter , Almonds , Nuts , Omega 3

    * Drink at least 1 gallon water day
    * Do 1 cheat meal week
    * Dont be afraid of salt , you need it for muscle contraction , pump , hydration

    Rest: To grow big you need to recover well and only with a good night of rest . You need at least 7 hours per night ( nothing less ) , and if possible take a nap during day.

    When you control this 3 basics you can think about do your first cycle .

    Next article soon about first cycles .
    Monstro
    Great post bro, read up on tilapia though or don't if you ever want to eat it again! Lol pretty disgusting .

  11. #11
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Is asking for info being hand fed or being smart and getting information from those who know. Letís agree to disagree. Nonetheless there is a lot of great info here so thanks guys

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You figure it out
    Posts
    599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    160
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    304
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points
    7466228

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdotty1 View Post
    Is asking for info being hand fed or being smart and getting information from those who know. Letís agree to disagree. Nonetheless there is a lot of great info here so thanks guys
    Asking for a source is being hand fed, asking for information is not, everyone here reads, weighs options, reads more then makes a decision on what source to try. You should do the same thing

  13. #13
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    my first shot was terrible. felt sick and my injection site swelled up pretty good. sickness went away with tylenol but the site was pretty sore and swollen for a few days. went in the glute

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,545

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,034
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,610
    Thanked in
    928 Posts
    Rep Points
    28811928

    Could be anything at this point but I still would try and narrow it down just Incase. Was it a test in one form or another? Sust can fuck with me like that.

    How much did you inject? 3ml Max in your glutes. 2ml Max in your quads and I never go over 1ml in delts.

    Is the injection site hot to the touch?

    Are you running a fever?

    The list of questions is endless but I would start with the first two.

    Itís probably nothing though. It took me about two weeks to do my first one. I probably tried 50 times before I actually did it for real. Now itís like second nature. I find myself critiquing nurses now al the time. Lol

    Good luck man and keep us updated.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman99 View Post
    my first shot was terrible. felt sick and my injection site swelled up pretty good. sickness went away with tylenol but the site was pretty sore and swollen for a few days. went in the glute
    - - - Updated - - -

    Could be anything at this point but I still would try and narrow it down just Incase. Was it a test in one form or another? Sust can fuck with me like that.

    How much did you inject? 3ml Max in your glutes. 2ml Max in your quads and I never go over 1ml in delts.

    Is the injection site hot to the touch?

    Are you running a fever?

    The list of questions is endless but I would start with the first two.

    Itís probably nothing though. It took me about two weeks to do my first one. I probably tried 50 times before I actually did it for real. Now itís like second nature. I find myself critiquing nurses now al the time. Lol

    Good luck man and keep us updated.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman99 View Post
    my first shot was terrible. felt sick and my injection site swelled up pretty good. sickness went away with tylenol but the site was pretty sore and swollen for a few days. went in the glute

Similar Threads

  1. Beginner Peptides
    By Oldred91 in forum New Members
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-30-2020, 05:29 PM
  2. Beginner. Need Help.
    By blacktophat in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-22-2019, 01:19 AM
  3. Beginner
    By crazymoon in forum New Members
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-10-2019, 01:44 PM
  4. Help I am a beginner
    By jag1326 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-18-2015, 02:56 PM
  5. Help I am a beginner
    By jag1326 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 02:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums