NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,794 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    This is truly a MUST watch movie. I can't stress that enough. I mean, spring the $$$ for it kind of movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Itís a really good movie brother you should definitely check it out ! Vís awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see itís on VUDU.Iíll rent it and give it watch this week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,445 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I see itís on VUDU.Iíll rent it and give it watch this week
    Yesssss!!!! You'll be asking yourself how you've never seen it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,106 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    I knew that was the real reason u were watching it Multi- perv.-lol. Damn she's HOT tho! (I can remember the hit-man movie(the professional) when she was about 12. Carried the plant everywhere. U could tell then she was gonna be HOT!
    I love her! Even the perfume commercials!!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    765 Posts
    Rep Points

Leon: The Professional

Another great movie. It came out before I realized how pedo hollywood really was. It kind of taints the movie for me nowadays, knowing what I know now. I still like it though...all star cast and a great story. Gary Oldman does a spectacular job of playing the villain. I'm always blown away by how good a job he does of looking like an entirely different actor in every movie he is in. He may be the most versatile and underrated actor of all time.

It's really becoming hard to enjoy movies/entertainment any more. It feels like everything has an agenda today. Pedos are ok, black lives matter, liberals rule, the more fucked up a person you are the better you are...it's ridiculous.
    totally agree brother- can't hardly watch anymore. nothing original- but i'll watch her in anything- beautiful,classy, sexy-what else u need? that pout of hers just kills me- I may need to go home for lunch-too bad Natalie's not there-guess i'll have to shut my eyes-lol ( oh yeah- and Oldman is about as intense as they get- hate to say it, but not sure that character is too far off from his real life- at least the drug part- but hey, who am I to judge) prob. why he's so good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,106 Posts
    Rep Points

Leon: The Professional

Another great movie. It came out before I realized how pedo hollywood really was. It kind of taints the movie for me nowadays, knowing what I know now. I still like it though...all star cast and a great story. Gary Oldman does a spectacular job of playing the villain. I'm always blown away by how good a job he does of looking like an entirely different actor in every movie he is in. He may be the most versatile and underrated actor of all time.

It's really becoming hard to enjoy movies/entertainment any more. It feels like everything has an agenda today. Pedos are ok, black lives matter, liberals rule, the more fucked up a person you are the better you are...it's ridiculous.
    Gary Oldman is Soo good! My papa had me watch ďState of GraceĒ an irish mob movie w Ed Harris! Great movie made in Chicago!

Max