• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

V for Vendetta

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long has it been since you watched V? I watched it again for about the 8 millionth time this weekend, but it had been awhile since the last time. This may be the closest we've been in society to exactly matching this movie's entire plot.

If you like the movie you definitely check out the graphic novel

Ive never watched it, if it's on netflix Ill give it a watch

Someone correct me but I think the movie got changed to make the antagonist a Christian, fundamentalist government. I think the comic was more realistic in that the government was a left-wing totalitarian state. That's much closer to the current situation we face.

Someone correct me but I think the movie got changed to make the antagonist a Christian, fundamentalist government. I think the comic was more realistic in that the government was a left-wing totalitarian state. That's much closer to the current situation we face.

I’ve never read the comic but you’re correct about the way the government is portrayed in the film.

Ugh. U know how hard it is to watch a 3 hour movie 6 min at a time.(toddler} It's been forever I'd like to give it another go.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Someone who has read it..Nice!

I have the original and have read it more times than I can count. Seen the movie as well and yeah, not exactly what Moore was about.

If you feel like checking out the link you'll understand how much he hated the movie...he also hates what they did to Watchmen and Swamp Thing...Have all that shit too.

Super valuable both intellectually and monetarily at this point.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/book-vs-flick-v-for-vendetta

Someone who has read it..Nice!

I have the original and have read it more times than I can count. Seen the movie as well and yeah, not exactly what Moore was about.

If you feel like checking out the link you'll understand how much he hated the movie...he also hates what they did to Watchmen and Swamp Thing...Have all that shit too.

Super valuable both intellectually and monetarily at this point.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/book-vs-flick-v-for-vendetta

The movies never get it right. How many Batman movies have there been now, and they still don't have a good adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns.

I still love the V movie though. Plus, Natalie Portman..... :daydream:

gif.gif

The movies never get it right. How many Batman movies have there been now, and they still don't have a good adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns.

I still love the V movie though. Plus, Natalie Portman..... :daydream:

gif.gif
I knew that was the real reason u were watching it Multi- perv.-lol. Damn she's HOT tho! (I can remember the hit-man movie(the professional) when she was about 12. Carried the plant everywhere. U could tell then she was gonna be HOT!

I knew that was the real reason u were watching it Multi- perv.-lol. Damn she's HOT tho! (I can remember the hit-man movie(the professional) when she was about 12. Carried the plant everywhere. U could tell then she was gonna be HOT!

Leon: The Professional

Another great movie. It came out before I realized how pedo hollywood really was. It kind of taints the movie for me nowadays, knowing what I know now. I still like it though...all star cast and a great story. Gary Oldman does a spectacular job of playing the villain. I'm always blown away by how good a job he does of looking like an entirely different actor in every movie he is in. He may be the most versatile and underrated actor of all time.

It's really becoming hard to enjoy movies/entertainment any more. It feels like everything has an agenda today. Pedos are ok, black lives matter, liberals rule, the more fucked up a person you are the better you are...it's ridiculous.

This is truly a MUST watch movie. I can't stress that enough. I mean, spring the $$$ for it kind of movie.

It’s a really good movie brother you should definitely check it out ! V’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see it’s on VUDU.I’ll rent it and give it watch this week

I love her! Even the perfume commercials!!

Max

Another great movie. It came out before I realized how pedo hollywood really was. It kind of taints the movie for me nowadays, knowing what I know now. I still like it though...all star cast and a great story. Gary Oldman does a spectacular job of playing the villain. I'm always blown away by how good a job he does of looking like an entirely different actor in every movie he is in. He may be the most versatile and underrated actor of all time.

It's really becoming hard to enjoy movies/entertainment any more. It feels like everything has an agenda today. Pedos are ok, black lives matter, liberals rule, the more fucked up a person you are the better you are...it's ridiculous.
totally agree brother- can't hardly watch anymore. nothing original- but i'll watch her in anything- beautiful,classy, sexy-what else u need? that pout of hers just kills me- I may need to go home for lunch-too bad Natalie's not there-guess i'll have to shut my eyes-lol ( oh yeah- and Oldman is about as intense as they get- hate to say it, but not sure that character is too far off from his real life- at least the drug part- but hey, who am I to judge) prob. why he's so good

Gary Oldman is Soo good! My papa had me watch “State of Grace” an irish mob movie w Ed Harris! Great movie made in Chicago!

Max

I rented it and fell asleep :(

It’s not the movie tho, its just when I get horizontal on the couch ... man sometimes its almost like I’ve been roofied :coffee: hahaha

I rented it and fell asleep :(

It’s not the movie tho, its just when I get horizontal on the couch ... man sometimes its almost like I’ve been roofied :coffee: hahaha

Negged for falling asleep. Did you get to finish it?

Back