• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Sponsord Clen Cycle

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone,

I was fortunate enough to be picked by Vision to run PSL's Clen. I have done Clen several times before, but never from PSL. Since my bodyfat is always low 10< I only run clen before a competition. I am going to run PSL's to see how it compares to the others that I have used before.

Usually for me starting
Day 1 40mcg
Day 2 60mcg
Day 3 80mcg
Day 4 100 mcg
Day 5 thru 14 120mcg

I never go over 120mcg because sides and the risks rise significantly but the difference of results is nothing dramatic. 12mcg is the sweet spot for me. I would take two complete weeks off and follow the same protocol again. I have used under dosed clen before and I know how it feels. I've also ran many pharma grade clen and its clearly night and day.
Like always I will be honest with the sides and results of PSL's Clen.
Ill continue this log once I get started.

More to come.....

I’ll be following. Clen is something I can use on any recomp or cut cycle and get good results. Definitely dose dependent.

Max

Definitely following, i will also be running a clen log in a few weeks from the clen PSL will send me. It will probably be from EP. All the products i’ve used from them so far are top notch quality!

I ran there clen during my Flash cut and worked good for me! Hope you enjoy. Sub

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once the Clen arrives I plan on running it starting mid march. Have a show in vegas in April. Perfect timing.

Once the Clen arrives I plan on running it starting mid march. Have a show in vegas in April. Perfect timing.

This is great man that you have a show coming up in April.
This will definitely put your closer..

Have not received the clen yet. Will start the log once it arrives.

I'll be following along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro do me a solid contact the ticket service and ask them if they still happen to have the tracking

Think you meant to quote wise guy. I received mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision, Check your PM Please. Thanks bro.

You can close this thread. I opened two tickets. Never got a response to the one opened on 3/9 and the response for tracking sounded like they had no idea what I was talking about. .Must have been a mis communication somewhere along the line.
I have Clen from another source on hand already and have to start cutting for my upcoming contest.

No worries, stuff like this happens. Thanks for considering me anyway.

You can close this thread. I opened two tickets. Never got a response to the one opened on 3/9 and the response for tracking sounded like they had no idea what I was talking about. .Must have been a mis communication somewhere along the line.
I have Clen from another source on hand already and have to start cutting for my upcoming contest.

No worries, stuff like this happens. Thanks for considering me anyway.
Bro, your stuff is on the way, did you not get the messages from the customer service? these was a slight delay...

ok, if you get these than can you send them back.. we had delay with shipper for some unexpected events, life, it happens to everyone..

Bro, your stuff is on the way, did you not get the messages from the customer service? these was a slight delay...

ok, if you get these than can you send them back.. we had delay with shipper for some unexpected events, life, it happens to everyone..

Hey vision. I understand completely. I did not get any messages from them so I figured something happened. No worries I understand delays happen all the time. Ill hold off until end off and hopefully it will arrive by end of this week. Thanks for the update.

Update

Due to shipment issues not PSL fault the pack is on its way but delayed a little. I have started my cut without the clen already. As soon as I receive it the log with start. Currently I am running ECA, fasted cardio one hour in the morning and 30 minutes in the afternoon. Total calorie intake is 2500 which will taper down and I get closer to the show. I have been on Keto for a long time, so other than dropping calories not much of an alteration when it comes to food. More too come.

Back