• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who’s interested in DMZ?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We’re trying to get some interest in some more selections with EURO PHARMACIES and DMZ has been mentioned a few times in the past, and recently.

I’ve personally used this in the past and it’s cleaner, stronger, and has a better hardening effect then Superdrol IMO. Idk why it was so underrated but it wasn’t no slouch that’s for sure and probably stronger MG 4 MG then Dbol and Anadrol.

Methyl DMZ is a pro hormone and in its most basic definition is used for building lean muscle.

Methyl DMZ is mentholated and does come with a level of liver toxicity and it is recommended to take a liver cleanse while on a cycle and post cycle and it is recommended not to exceed a 6 week cycle. Do not let this scare you. The majority of prescribed drugs that your doctor gives you are also toxic and typically all have negative side effects. Statin drugs used for treating cholesterol are among the worst, being toxic to your body, causing immune deficiency and promoting cancer growth. Yet I have never heard a doctor recommend taking any form of liver cleanse with blood pressure and cholesterol meds….

Here is a list of some of the most toxic doctor prescribed drugs: Prednisone, Methotrexate * and other chemotherapeutic agents, Cholesterol Lowering Drugs “Statins”, Bile acid sequestering agents or resins * Colestid and Questran “acid reducers”, Atromid and Lopid “used for lowering triglycerides”, Prozac , Zoloft, Paxil, Lovan, Luvoxand many drugs prescribed for depression, Ritalin, Cylert, Dexadrine, Adderal (Amphetamine and amphetamine-like drugs used for ADD/ADHD), Diabetes Drugs, Arthritis drugs, Cold and Flu Medications, Beta Blockers and Calcium channel Blockers “blood pressure drugs”,

It is recommended when taking any of the drugs listed above to take a good multi vitamin making sure that it contains many of the essential amino acids and vitamins as many of these drugs will deplete the body of nutrients. I highly recommend.

Introduction

Dymethazine (DMZ) is one of the strongest PH/DS out there. It is two superdrol molecules bonded together by an azine bridge. Superdrol, before its ban has been known to be the strongest ph/ds with the harshest side effects – users were warned to keep dosages low and cycles short. Superdrol was first market as “Super Anadrol”, and Anadrol which is known as A-Bombs or A-50 is known to be the best steroid for strength gains. Dymethazine is basically the same as superdrol but is 2x weaker so to get the same results you would have to times the normal superdrol dose by 2.

DMZ is great for strength and bulking, especially because it increases glycogen retention. However, it can also be used effectively for recomping and cutting. It does not convert to estrogen and there is little to none water retention.

Dymethazine (I have used various brands, they’re all the same)

Side effects – 6 – With greater gains, comes greater side effects. Do not skimp here. Use an all-in-one cycle support with this one.

Strength – 10 – Great for powerlifters. Weights just start beginning to feel lighter. You can tell when someone is on DMZ, superdrol or anadrol when their wrists get swole-looking.

Endurance – 7 – Since it is such a strong compound, make sure that you are very hydrated before and during your workout, or you will experienced heightened side effects.

Overall – 10

If you want a bulking and strength compound, look no further. Run a cycle of DMZ and carb up. Your muscles will love all the extra carb glycogen and you strength will shoot up through the roof. However, be wary of side effects. I think it is essential to run an all-in-one cycle support with DMZ and make *sure* to stay hydrated on this compound.

Cycle Support – Definitely use an all-in-one cycle support for this product.

17β-Hydroxy 2α,17β-dimethyl 5α-androstan 3-one azine (dymethazine), also currently not a controlled substance in the United States, is used in body building supplements by manufacturers such as iForce Nutrition. Dymethazine is a conjugate of 2 methyldrostanolone residues and is very popular for its alleged myotropic effects.6 Drostanolone, stenbolone, and “all related compounds” are banned substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency list and thus are banned for sports competition.7

Recommended dosages are 30-45mg per day for 4-6 week’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran some DMZ a few years ago and loved the strength gains from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive always had an interest in it since the PHM days of SD, methylsten, and DMZ.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

By all means im sure it'll move, but what about good ol phera-plex?

Actually, shouldn't have thrown SD in there since it's actually an active steroid, but the time frame is what I was trying to get at.

Actually, shouldn't have thrown SD in there since it's actually an active steroid, but the time frame is what I was trying to get at.

Me too brother. I was always intrigued that those products were once legal. Those were the good ole day’s.

Back