• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Home brew BPC-157 & TB-500 from raw peptide powder

meatrockets

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Using raw lyophilized peptide powders I will mix up a solution with BAC water in a small beaker and then use a PES. 22 micron sterile syringe filter to filter the solution into a fresh sterile vial. Would this work?

I know these peptides are fragile, how would I store this solution and how long would it last reconstituted like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using raw lyophilized peptide powders I will mix up a solution with BAC water in a small beaker and then use a PES. 22 micron sterile syringe filter to filter the solution into a fresh sterile vial. Would this work?

I know these peptides are fragile, how would I store this solution and how long would it last reconstituted like this?

Quick question. Why the f**k would you do that???

And no you would ruin it or atleast severely degraded it...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Because it is much cheaper then buying bpc157 and tb500 pre-vialed . I can get grams of raw powder (tested and verified pure by third party lab test) for a few hundred $$ plus all the supplies vs around $50 each for 5 mg for pre-filled vials.

Have you used these peptides already? Did they relieve injury?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I'd just store it in the freezer, then when you need to use it.. break a chunk off.

Where did you find a source for raw peptides? I'd love to mix them myself.

Back