Special selection TD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    965
    Thanked in
    662 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636685253








    not a mansion but a damn nice resort with some cool shite to take pics of and relax before going back to the grind !!
    Chillin in a jet tub right now with all kind of salts mixed in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    965
    Thanked in
    662 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636685253


    Chicken carbonara for dinner made by us for us and it was bangin !!! I wish I could share some with all of you brothers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,146
    Thanked in
    8,148 Posts
    Rep Points
    654880769

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post

    Chicken carbonara for dinner made by us for us and it was bangin !!! I wish I could share some with all of you brothers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love Carbonara!! I order it if I am at a good place! Soo rich!

    Max

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Platinum Pharma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    2877778

    Holiday, family, mansion, food, beautiful scenery, angtropin, That is great!!
    Find out more here:
    www.usdomship-hgh.com


  5. #20
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    965
    Thanked in
    662 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636685253

    Yes sir!! Got back today and did another pin of the platinum mast and I gotta say it draws n pins smooth as silk ! Crystal clear


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    965
    Thanked in
    662 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636685253


    ⚡️Beautiful little things right here !! ⚡️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,880
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,142
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points
    57111576

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post







    not a mansion but a damn nice resort with some cool shite to take pics of and relax before going back to the grind !!
    Chillin in a jet tub right now with all kind of salts mixed in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is that squirrel as big as it looks in this picture?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,880
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,142
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points
    57111576

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post

    Chicken carbonara for dinner made by us for us and it was bangin !!! I wish I could share some with all of you brothers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man does this look good! I love this dish!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,146
    Thanked in
    8,148 Posts
    Rep Points
    654880769

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post

    ⚡️Beautiful little things right here !! ⚡️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She a Beut Clark!

    Max

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    965
    Thanked in
    662 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636685253

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Is that squirrel as big as it looks in this picture?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah he was a fat little phucker


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    965
    Thanked in
    662 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636685253

    Just checking in this morning to say Iíve upped my dosage to 3.3 iuís a day m-f now and hoping to have bloods pulled in the next week. Idk if Iíll be getting the igf-1 tested tho cause of the $$$ but want to make sure everything is in order to continue and bridge on to the next run. Right now Iím using:
    630 e.w. Test iso/pp from gorilla
    900 e.w. EQ from monster
    300 e.w. Mast from platinum
    3.3 daily m-f angtropin
    Iím interested to see my numbers on these and compare to platinumís enthanate when the time comes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,880
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,142
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points
    57111576

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Yeah he was a fat little phucker


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol he looked a little bigger then normal


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,880
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,142
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points
    57111576

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Just checking in this morning to say Iíve upped my dosage to 3.3 iuís a day m-f now and hoping to have bloods pulled in the next week. Idk if Iíll be getting the igf-1 tested tho cause of the $$$ but want to make sure everything is in order to continue and bridge on to the next run. Right now Iím using:
    630 e.w. Test iso/pp from gorilla
    900 e.w. EQ from monster
    300 e.w. Mast from platinum
    3.3 daily m-f angtropin
    Iím interested to see my numbers on these and compare to platinumís enthanate when the time comes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Way awesome man! This is great! Let me know if you need a 20% off code for Ulta Labs. Shit a GH serum Test would be fine haha. I know the IGF is expensive. Do you have a baseline?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    965
    Thanked in
    662 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636685253

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Way awesome man! This is great! Let me know if you need a 20% off code for Ulta Labs. Shit a GH serum Test would be fine haha. I know the IGF is expensive. Do you have a baseline?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is ultra a website where you can order bloods through quest like privatemedlabs.com ? If so than hell yeah brother that would be great just PM me the code. I donít have a baseline for GH but I do for my test and other basic bloodwork. Itís been to long since my last work up and Iíve been feeling like somethings off but it could just be the overactive imagination I have when it comes to my health.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,146
    Thanked in
    8,148 Posts
    Rep Points
    654880769

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Is ultra a website where you can order bloods through quest like privatemedlabs.com ? If so than hell yeah brother that would be great just PM me the code. I donít have a baseline for GH but I do for my test and other basic bloodwork. Itís been to long since my last work up and Iíve been feeling like somethings off but it could just be the overactive imagination I have when it comes to my health.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. Use em!

    Max
    Gh serum/igf I , free(dialysis) and total test MS (is the one that isnít capped). A bit of info

Similar Threads

  1. When it comes to HGH selection we got it
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-02-2017, 05:07 PM
  2. Help with cycle selection
    By pharmerbob1980 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2016, 08:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums