• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"7" Loggers needed like TODAY!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

~Click HERE to get directed to the applicants thread~
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/109923-7-Loggers-needed-like-TODAY!

dJ6z0r5.gif

As luck may have it the team is looking to sponsor 7 loggers.

Which product?
Clenbuterol

Would this go well in your up coming spring re-comp cycles, are you cutting, getting rid of the winter waistline?
Chime in and let us know if YOU are interested!

Sponsored by-
PuritySourceLabs.ru

Last edited:
I run clen regularly. I'll be interested.

In 30 days I am going to run Primo-Test-Mast-Var and Clen would be a good addition.

Definitely interested.

I’m planning to start cutting end of March so clen would really accelerate the process.

Let me know if you still need people, definitely able to log about progress.

Last edited:
Link isn't working for application thread

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Already running a welcome back to the gym cycle of EP test e 250mg X2 EW, mast e 200mg X2 EW and winnie 40mg ED. 4 weeks in and it is working as expected except for some serious pip and elbow pain (combination of winnie and getting old).

Definitely would have love to try but this is gonna be a year of bulking for me.

Definitely interested.

I’m planning to start cutting end of March so clen would really accelerate the process.

Let me know if you still need people, definitely able to log about progress.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Rigeu

Definitely interested.

Let me know if you still need people, definitely able to log about progress
1#

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Nwill135
I’d be interested in testing it out for you guys
emoji1598.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by wrekem
Recomping to start a bulk with my coach. Ill do this for sure.

In 30 days I am going to run Primo-Test-Mast-Var and Clen would be a good addition.
4#
Link isn't working for application thread

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
5#
Already running a welcome back to the gym cycle of EP test e 250mg X2 EW, mast e 200mg X2 EW and winnie 40mg ED. 4 weeks in and it is working as expected except for some serious pip and elbow pain (combination of winnie and getting old).
6#

Definitely would have love to try but this is gonna be a year of bulking for me.
7#

Last edited:
Let's get these boys ready for the babes in the season ahead. Let's peel those layers down so the yoga pants peel down themselves as a result of!
((((SMACK)))
67b19d1530ffc62ba6c9405b2428bb6a.gif

Let's get these boys ready for the babes in the season ahead. Let's peel those layers down so the yoga pants peel down themselves as a result of!
((((SMACK)))

I’m ready to watch.....if those two are in, I’m in

Max

IML Gear Cream!
((((SMACK)))

If you stare at those butts, you will watch that several times in a row hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you stare at those butts, you will watch that several times in a row hahaha

7 x’s! Lol

Max
Enlarged

Cheeks!!!!!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I like the girl on the right because her ass takes so much more work to get back In. Love the phat asses !!!!

She was the one for me too

I like the girl on the right because her ass takes so much more work to get back In. Love the phat asses !!!!

It's funny you said that because I was looking at it earlier wondering if anyone had a favorite and mine was also the right.. I sat here and said to myself how many people looked at this and had a favorite?

It's funny you said that because I was looking at it earlier wondering if anyone had a favorite and mine was also the right.. I sat here and said to myself how many people looked at this and had a favorite?

The left one is a bit more muscle. I’d do a double bang! Both bent over! One being taken care of with my hand til I could pull myself away from the other for a minute!

Max

The left one is a bit more muscle. I’d do a double bang! Both bent over! One being taken care of with my hand til I could pull myself away from the other for a minute!

Max

I did notice that the left is more toned, but the right has some nice hang time with her jiggle, her ass is so jiggly it looks like it's glitching..

Get Shredded!
I did notice that the left is more toned, but the right has some nice hang time with her jiggle, her ass is so jiggly it looks like it's glitching..

They are both getting dp’d!! Dr Pepper their asses!!

Max

Oh c'mon guys, I'm fairy certain that girls like that would make you all premature ejaculate on their inner thigh before you could even penetrate! LOLLL

Oh c'mon guys, I'm fairy certain that girls like that would make you all premature ejaculate on their inner thigh before you could even penetrate! LOLLL

Totally! Upon spreading

Max

This will be my first time. Figured 2 weeks on a week off. I see most people increase the dose to up to 120mcg's. I was wondering what time of day is best to take it. I workout at 4:30am. Do I take it PWO? Any advise would be appreciated.

This will be my first time. Figured 2 weeks on a week off. I see most people increase the dose to up to 120mcg's. I was wondering what time of day is best to take it. I workout at 4:30am. Do I take it PWO? Any advise would be appreciated.

Never pwo. Always take one time, same time . Some like when they wake or 2 hr prior to training . If you train right away , some would take an hour after . You don’t want to take it near any cardio. Also starting low and slow. Just a tip. No other stimulants with it either

Max

Back