• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TPP/NPP/Mast P - for long term cruise.

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In the past I would typically cruise on Test/Deca/Proviron, switched the Proviron out for Mast E recently because it is more cost effective. Thinking about switching to shorter esters, because I generally feel more "On" with them, even at the same dosage of a longer acting ester.

Thinking about running this 1ml 3x/week, for a total of 300mg of each per week, with 2.5iu/day of GH in the mix. Want to run this indefinitely, I'd say another 4-5 months. I've been on ATIPP (300), Deca (300), and Mast E (400) from GC for the last 2 months, and just want to switch it to the short esters.

Purpose of this is to be like a mini cycle.. where there's enough gear there to keep me strong and feeling good, but not even to be detrimental to health. I know some people will call this a full blown cycle, and cruising on a gram of gear is bad, blah blah. I respect your opinion.

Let me know what you think.

Let me know how it goes. I like the trt , 100mg Deca and 25-50mg Provi still. You should get decent results but, more often injections would be needed - in theory.

Max

What are some benefits of running low dose NPP or deca? Well I'm not sure if 300 npp is low but I also plan on finishing up my blast with NPP and if I like it, just keep it in my cruise protocol. Aslong as blood markers are in range and sides aren't crazy ofc. Also do you find yourself dosing more ai while on NPP/deca? Or does the mast, proviron take care of any high e2 symptoms

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What are some benefits of running low dose NPP or deca? Well I'm not sure if 300 npp is low but I also plan on finishing up my blast with NPP and if I like it, just keep it in my cruise protocol. Aslong as blood markers are in range and sides aren't crazy ofc. Also do you find yourself dosing more ai while on NPP/deca? Or does the mast, proviron take care of any high e2 symptoms

Just gives the body feeling good and lubed up. Think we all suffer from bad knees, elbows, shoulders, ect.. the Deca/NPP just help to alleviate the pain.

I take aromasin at this dosage, just 12.5mg 2x/week. Mast and Proviron help, how much is going to be dependent on the person though. So I can't say that if you just add some Mast in there, you'll be fine. The Mast or Proviron will help keep you dryer though, and help with libido and overall good feeling Test gives.

I've never had any crazy sides from Test/Deca.

I've been experiencing some pains in my knee/wrist and elbows so hoping this will help. Also just want a little extra to my cruise.. I know some won't agree but I've seen alot that include npp or deca to their cruise or trt protocol so made me want to try..I can get away with 500 test no ai. Not a huge fan of mast tho. Shit gives me psuedo low e2. Proviron I can do tho.

I agree with STTM. Just helps with exercises induced pain and helps me keep gained muscle from blasts along w low dose gh (.8-2iu).

Max

Thanks for the feedback man

curious to know what your blast dosages are. if you don't want to say could you please pm me?

not hating at all btw just curious to know what your blast has to be when your running 300mg of test npp and mast

'
In the past I would typically cruise on Test/Deca/Proviron, switched the Proviron out for Mast E recently because it is more cost effective. Thinking about switching to shorter esters, because I generally feel more "On" with them, even at the same dosage of a longer acting ester.

Thinking about running this 1ml 3x/week, for a total of 300mg of each per week, with 2.5iu/day of GH in the mix. Want to run this indefinitely, I'd say another 4-5 months. I've been on ATIPP (300), Deca (300), and Mast E (400) from GC for the last 2 months, and just want to switch it to the short esters.

Purpose of this is to be like a mini cycle.. where there's enough gear there to keep me strong and feeling good, but not even to be detrimental to health. I know some people will call this a full blown cycle, and cruising on a gram of gear is bad, blah blah. I respect your opinion.

curious to know what your blast dosages are. if you don't want to say could you please pm me?

not hating at all btw just curious to know what your blast has to be when your running 300mg of test npp and mast

'

It's been awhile, but the last one was 1200mg Test, 800mg Deca, 800mg EQ, 800mg Mast E, with Anadrol on and off.. something along those lines. Last couple years I've been dealing with injuries and such and have been experimenting more with sarms, with lower amounts of AAS then I'd typically run.

This is more or less trying to avoid the bigger cycles, but still having that on feeling without pushing the limits TOO far.

There are a couple things that can happen with this plan. You stay on this gram of AAS for a long while. Eventually it will stop working very well. Then you will either go back to dosing high or coming off or to a low TRT to resensitize. Go higher to get an effect is going to compromise health. Going off after a long period of being on at a gram a week or more is going to be tough. In my mind you're better off doing a 12 week cycle, Hit hCG and Clomid for 4-8 weeks, and then get back on. You'll keep your HPTA somewhat artificially working. All those intermediates that your adrenals and testes make will still be made at least while on the hCG and Clomid. When you get back on you will be more sensitive to the AAS. Of course if you're going for broke and just want to push the limit do something else.

IML Gear Cream!
thanks bro appreciate it
'
''
It's been awhile, but the last one was 1200mg Test, 800mg Deca, 800mg EQ, 800mg Mast E, with Anadrol on and off.. something along those lines. Last couple years I've been dealing with injuries and such and have been experimenting more with sarms, with lower amounts of AAS then I'd typically run.

This is more or less trying to avoid the bigger cycles, but still having that on feeling without pushing the limits TOO far.

What is your family situation? Done with kids? Willing to pay for bloods every 3 months?

To be honest, you could kick butt with half of those doses.

I’m a low-med dose guy and it’s served me well for over 20 years.

I'm in the low dose camp as well. Once you go thru the phases of blasting your brains out, you will find you can sustain with very little. With age the health consequences go up on value. The mindset can't be, "what can I run forever". It should be a constant N of One experiment as your body and values will change over time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wise words

I'm in the low dose camp as well. Once you go thru the phases of blasting your brains out, you will find you can sustain with very little. With age the health consequences go up on value. The mindset can't be, "what can I run forever". It should be a constant N of One experiment as your body and values will change over time.

Yeah, I understand that it may be too much for a cruise. But I am thinking of it has a half cycle. Thinking 150mg/week of each would be a better option.

Yeah, I understand that it may be too much for a cruise. But I am thinking of it has a half cycle. Thinking 150mg/week of each would be a better option.

Maybe something like what I do. I do 150 mg test and 100 mg Primo. It's not a lot but it keeps me lean with a good diet and holding the majority of my size. Bloodwork also comes back very good. You might think about tracking things with blood work. At this point you can order it on line for cheap and just go to a Labcore or Quest. I can get what I need done for under 150$. It's worth it. That way you can dial things in for effect and health and take away the guessing game. With a lower end TRT + type strategy you have to expect to lose some of that hyperemic steroid pump. That's about 8 lbs depending on your size. That comes back pretty much as soon as you go on cycle. When it's not present you should feel more mobile and athletic. So, that low TRT + stage can be rewarding too depending on how you play it.

Maybe something like what I do. I do 150 mg test and 100 mg Primo. It's not a lot but it keeps me lean with a good diet and holding the majority of my size. Bloodwork also comes back very good. You might think about tracking things with blood work. At this point you can order it on line for cheap and just go to a Labcore or Quest. I can get what I need done for under 150$. It's worth it. That way you can dial things in for effect and health and take away the guessing game. With a lower end TRT + type strategy you have to expect to lose some of that hyperemic steroid pump. That's about 8 lbs depending on your size. That comes back pretty much as soon as you go on cycle. When it's not present you should feel more mobile and athletic. So, that low TRT + stage can be rewarding too depending on how you play it.

I can get bloodwork done anytime, just have to ask my Dr. Last time, everything was fine except my cholesterol, which wasn't very pretty.

I like feeling swole.

I can get bloodwork done anytime, just have to ask my Dr. Last time, everything was fine except my cholesterol, which wasn't very pretty.

I like feeling swole.

Ok, well fair enough. Great that you can get blood work at will. At some point you will have to come off if you keep blasting away. Maybe in a year. Maybe in 10 years. Or maybe you have caste iron genetics for processing drugs. I guess you would know by your blood work. Good luck.

Good points bro

I would definitely add getting a CAC....aka calcium scan of your arteries. This is by far the most effective metric of atherosclerosis....not cholesterol. This will give you a baseline to compare in the future and tell you where you are at currently.

Back