• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Customs didn’t seize but opened...

LimitPhobic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My pack (6 vials of test and 10 blister packs) recently made it to me after sitting in US customs for 5 months... it was opened... it had a NL inspection sticker and “testosterone” written on the front of the bag in sharpie... what do you guys think should I be freaking out or is this a “just relax” type thing. Thanks guys

Your good bro, if it made it and they didn't bust your door down the second you received the package your good. Be glad you got your package.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you your response has calmed me down greatly!

Edit: has anyone ever heard of a pack sitting this long and still making it? Yet alone after it’s been opened and labeled?

Last edited:

Edit: has anyone ever heard of a pack sitting this long and still making it? Yet alone after it’s been opened and labeled?

Nope, that’s crazy. You lucked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess so... I even got my reship a few months back so... BOGO haha but still it is crazy isn’t it...

Edit: so I shouldn’t be expecting LE kicking in my door?

Last edited:

yeah, but not sure if they actually inspected it... the box was basically torn to shreds.... sat at customs forever and you literally could see everything when it was delivered.... guess it was luck also.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I had an India pack opened by customs and it had some. Gnarly blister packs in it. But also I had a butt load of antibiotics of assorted type along side. Maybe they just didn't notice after seeing all the amoxy and doxy n zpacks. I felt lucky as f. All tap was cut off the box and a small sticker is what seemed to seal it shut again.
Since then. A few packs of seeds have gotten nabbed n I got letters. But I've gotten 2 past customs since that incident so I assume I'm still good.
That feeling when mails got ur heart beating. Either butterflies or better fly lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I guess so... I even got my reship a few months back so... BOGO haha but still it is crazy isn’t it...

Edit: so I shouldn’t be expecting LE kicking in my door?

BOGO, Hell yeah! Have no explanation as to why it would have ever found its way to your door. I wouldn’t worry if I were you. One, you’re low level. Two, it’s still unexplainable but they wouldn’t have given you the package. If you’re concerned I would just hold onto it a few days. If someone shows up, play dumb. But I really really really doubt you’ll ever hear from anyone about it. You could even say you just threw it out. End of story.

I have had a pack delivered with a bright sticker on it that said the contents were repacked due to damage . They were nice enough to take all of my juice and put it in a new box for me .kind of freaked me out but nothing happened.

I’d be bugging out if that happened to me. But if you received and didn’t get a knock at door soon after you should be ok. But maybe they’ll be watching you for a bigger package, doubtful but maybe.

IML Gear Cream!
I’d be bugging out if that happened to me. But if you received and didn’t get a knock at door soon after you should be ok. But maybe they’ll be watching you for a bigger package, doubtful but maybe.

What’s “soon after”? I’ve had the pack for not even 2 days now...

BOGO, Hell yeah! Have no explanation as to why it would have ever found its way to your door. I wouldn’t worry if I were you. One, you’re low level. Two, it’s still unexplainable but they wouldn’t have given you the package. If you’re concerned I would just hold onto it a few days. If someone shows up, play dumb. But I really really really doubt you’ll ever hear from anyone about it. You could even say you just threw it out. End of story.

Play dumb as in deny ever even getting a package or play dumb like “this is crazy I didn’t order this...”

A decade + ago I ordered bulk Nolva and it showed up like a month later and it was opened and said Tamoxifen written all over the package and on some slip.

Granted its not AAS but still, was weird.

Personally I am betting you are fine, but there is a chance your address is now flagged domestically and INT, imo. So I would say never use that address again. My 2cents on the topic.

I would delete any evidence/ email correspondents. Stash the pack at a buddy’s house for a few weeks. Wait. If they show up, play dumb. If they don’t show up by then, I doubt they ever will. Hopefully you didn’t sign for the pack.
Just what I personally would do in this situation.

I would delete any evidence/ email correspondents. Stash the pack at a buddy’s house for a few weeks. Wait. If they show up, play dumb. If they don’t show up by then, I doubt they ever will. Hopefully you didn’t sign for the pack.
Just what I personally would do in this situation.

I did NOT sign for the pack and I thought about it but I’d just be taking an extra risk traveling with my stash on my person so I’ve decided to just wait it out and see what happens. Still gunna be sketched for the next few weeks though :/

A decade + ago I ordered bulk Nolva and it showed up like a month later and it was opened and said Tamoxifen written all over the package and on some slip.

Granted its not AAS but still, was weird.

Personally I am betting you are fine, but there is a chance your address is now flagged domestically and INT, imo. So I would say never use that address again. My 2cents on the topic.

Good advice that I plan to follow Iuckily/unluckily I have quite a personal stash so I won’t have to order for a nice long while

thats nuts, I would be a little freaked myself. I only order domestic, I had packs seized before and I just wanna stay off the government radar

thats nuts, I would be a little freaked myself. I only order domestic, I had packs seized before and I just wanna stay off the government radar
You’re already on the radar and they are watching .

Get Shredded!
Yeah I assume I’m on the radar. My best guess is.... they held onto the pack for a few kk this to see if any more came in for me and then they’d have a case against me but it was just the one so they probably said “ok, small guy, here ya go”

Back